Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Price on Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:03:35 PM

The best thing that you  can do is just buy the coins for a low price. And so you will have the chance that you can make some good profit.
But you must hope that it must rise and that the value will be more worth later after the halving.
i think that now it is the low price too, bitcoin is still in the first years of its existence and the price will most probably grow in the future significantly

besides that in my opinion it is the best to sell your bitcoins when the price is on the growth and buy it back when the price is dumped

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:37:15 PM

For the last few weeks, the bitcoin is trading within a range. We can buy at $400 and sell at around $450.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:33:17 AM

For the last few weeks, the bitcoin is trading within a range. We can buy at $400 and sell at around $450.

For the last few weeks the lowest price has reached is around $405, and the highest is around $430.

This space intentionally left blank.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:46:01 AM

probably ping pong trading due to heavy usage of bot, notice how the trend is following always the same pattern

an human being can actually take advantage of this predictable playing
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:17:25 AM

probably ping pong trading due to heavy usage of bot, notice how the trend is following always the same pattern

yeah, that is very interesting to watch sometimes.

the bots closing and then opening anew position due to the market's change Smiley

--looking for signature--
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:38:45 AM

yeah, that is very interesting to watch sometimes.

the bots closing and then opening anew position due to the market's change Smiley

This will not last long bot traders are the cause why the all time price hike took down rapidly.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:31:01 PM

Yes, from the last few weeks bitcoin has a great profit for the traders, the fluctuation is at a large bumps and dumps and so in that time we have to buy for trading with bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:53:46 PM

Yes, from the last few weeks bitcoin has a great profit for the traders, the fluctuation is at a large bumps and dumps and so in that time we have to buy for trading with bitcoin.
i doubt that, theres actually not too good time to buy your bitcoins right now as the price might start falling because of fluctuations

i think theres no concrete price but you should start buying your coins when their price is dumped a lot
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:10:03 PM

For the last few weeks, the uᴉoɔʇᴉq is trading within a range. We can buy at $400 and sell at around $450.
Yes, from the last few weeks uᴉoɔʇᴉq has a great profit for the traders, the fluctuation is at a large bumps and dumps and so in that time we have to buy for trading with uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
I have also noticed that in this time when everyone has hold on their coins and have forget them in their wallets and are waiting for halving, the traders are making a big profit from their trade. Trade in this time has more profit than halving.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:00:05 PM

At $450 ? no I have never saw that value for the bitcoin from the time when bitcoin has started to increase from $380, only once I saw it at $440 and after that came back.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:14:14 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is then when the price is at its down spike.
I think now is the time that you buy some coins, as at that time coins are not going down but with every tuk of clock it is trying for the increase.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:07:40 PM

To be honest I really don't think that there is any best price to buy bitcoin, it is always changing but for me anything around $400 is the good price to buy as I don't see it falling below $400 at a moment.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:14:33 PM

To be honest I really don't think that there is any best price to buy bitcoin, it is always changing but for me anything around $400 is the good price to buy as I don't see it falling below $400 at a moment.

Yup, always constantly changing.. for those are debating its just prolonging to pay premium.

Esp when people been talking about the whole halving crap when its still 2 months away.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:11:57 AM

Yes, it had reached to $430 in the time period of last months but unable to touch $450, hope it will reach there. By the way the OP have to buy it what ever the price it reach from before halving.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
CasioK

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:53:56 PM

Yes, it had reached to $430 in the time period of last months but unable to touch $450, hope it will reach there. By the way the OP have to buy it what ever the price it reach from before halving.
It is not a big issue of $430 and $450 with such a fluctuation which is occurring these days. The best thing will be then when we see a stable price, it will give a strength.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:01:14 PM

Whatever price you see is the best, because it repeats itself...
Even people who bought in at $1.2k won't be regretting because either they could have traded their coins and covered their losses back, or else waiting for the price increase which is sure to happen...
So, just get on the train while you still can, because waiting will only make you lose in the end...

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:18:03 PM

In my opinion, every opportunity to buy bitcoin below the $400 level seems a good one,  especially when someone is really convinced that bitcoin is destined to break the $1000 level sooner or later.
techgeek

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:20:14 PM

There is no really down side to price. Just act now, and see how you can manage the risk you bought it for.

Unless the halving event creates more sell orders then buying ones, eventually making the price take a small dip.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:29:51 AM

In my opinion, every opportunity to buy bitcoin below the $400 level seems a good one,  especially when someone is really convinced that bitcoin is destined to break the $1000 level sooner or later.

Yup the price last months ago, is a good price to buy when it is just moving below $400 each...But with the current situation that everyone is thinking about the price that may surge very high, the price now is still a good price to buy...
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:12:42 AM

There is no really down side to price. Just act now, and see how you can manage the risk you bought it for.

Unless the halving event creates more sell orders then buying ones, eventually making the price take a small dip.

i think that the closer we are coming to the block halving, the higher the price will be. but i also realize that it will not continue to increase till after the halving. that's why you have to find a great price to sell at. my guess is that the best moment to sell at is a few days before the block halving. i expect a lot people to unload coins after the halving, so i have to make sure i sell sooner than them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: