Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsession Incorporated  (Read 787 times)
shinshin2707 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 07:09:42 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 01:15:04 AM by shinshin2707

Hi,

After long and long hours my website is complete.

Though my website is not only about Bitcoin, I thought you can create a database in bitcoin community.

Visit it and comment and ask questions.Here it is:

http://obsessionincorporated.com/community/bitcoin

Only i can create a new community right now. If you want a new community you can ask.

And you can not connect via mobile devices

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xqus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:50:56 AM

So it's like bookmarks? Only shared?

Like del.icio.us? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delicious_(website)

Nice project. Seems like it's kinda vulnerable to XSS-attacks, doh.

PGP fingerprint: B17233A1 || Bitrated user: xqus ≡ Free trust agent || LocalBitcoins ≡ Buy bitcoins locally
Wallet and Exchange security ≡ A security overview of wallets and exchanges. (forum thread)
shinshin2707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:19:45 PM

So it's like bookmarks? Only shared?

Like del.icio.us? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delicious_(website)

Nice project. Seems like it's kinda vulnerable to XSS-attacks, doh.

sorry for late reply,

yes its a bookmarking site. On the other hand, unlike delicious or unlike stumbleupon, i didn't create an ugly monster from a basic idea. Bookmarking is a basic idea and it must stay basic.

Today when you go to Stumbleupon u see that its neccessary giving your e-mail to click a button. In my website if you want something you can do it.
Or delicious, its so complicated you can not understand what kind of site it is, when u go there.

And so many thanks for warning. I solved it, i guess. Actually you gave me a new idea. I can accept images in the explanation section. I need some time to manage it though.
xqus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:22:57 PM

Nice idea. I see one problem. Spammers and bots will publish so much.. crap that it might become useless.

You should have some kind of authentication, in order to be able to keep the bad guys out. Or atleast some kind of moderation.

PGP fingerprint: B17233A1 || Bitrated user: xqus ≡ Free trust agent || LocalBitcoins ≡ Buy bitcoins locally
Wallet and Exchange security ≡ A security overview of wallets and exchanges. (forum thread)
shinshin2707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 07:15:46 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 09:13:46 PM by shinshin2707

Nice idea. I see one problem. Spammers and bots will publish so much.. crap that it might become useless.

You should have some kind of authentication, in order to be able to keep the bad guys out. Or atleast some kind of moderation.

hi, xqus

Yes spammers, actually i already prepared somthing for them. the site tracks IP's. You only can post 10 links in 24 hours, or if you flag a website it does not show up as flagged because 5 person should flag it in order to show it up as flagged.

On the other hand idk what i am gonna do againist VPNs. Their IP's not dedicated to them and its a big problem. I think about it.

when it comes to Authentication, even if there is a login system, adding links and making comments will be free till the end. and thats a personal thing.

meanwhile take a Look at other communities.

shinshin2707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:56:03 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 09:47:00 PM by shinshin2707

Hi guys, again.

my website is back with a few improvements.

First, you can create new communities by yourself.

2-) now you can embed videos, photos, and gifs from other websites like youtube,vimeo, imgur, gfycat.

3-) and now there are a lotta community.

bitcoin
     litecoin

Donald Trump   make world great again
     Hillary Clinton

Elon Musk  the legend(!??)
     hyperloop
     Maglev
     SCMaglev

Japan

F-22
     Aviation
     hondajet

4-) and whatever yo do, Dont ever write "16454" into search box.
     marry christmaxx.,_-*:::::: OBSESSION INCORPORATED 11!!!!11?)/(%&%%+%++%/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: