Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, an Extortionist, etc., because...  (Read 1905 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:13:35 AM

Because Leroy Fodor of StakeMiners said so in his locked thread depicting me a scammer in the scam section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg13833933#msg13833933

BRUNO KUCINKSAS'S ONLY RESPONSE

<Please note that Leroy Fodor who earned his B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, missed class the day they taught proper usage of apostrophes: BRUNO KUCINKSAS'S ONLY RESPONSE (negating the gist of this scam accusation that I don't help anybody)>

Ok I hate doing this, because I never want to ruin anything that may have potential but people need to be aware about what stuff is and what it could do.[/size]

follow the link in my sig.

He claims to have helped people in the Cryptsy situation, but what has he done, I promise you I have done more than  him for that situation that I wont go into detail in hopes Paul's wife's attorneys can set up an argument Paul will not be ready to defend in court, something that if executed correctly could actually help to get the people their funds they lost on Cryptsy. What has Bruno really done, NOTHING! My 3 year old can google a name and connect that to a facebook account and follow a twitter account so basically Bruno does nothing more than what a 3 year old can achieve.

The fact remains Bruno Kucinskas has scammed people, I have not, Bruno Kucinskas has stolen from people I have not, Bruno Kucinskas does not own anything in crypto where people are actually making money or earning an income, Bruno Kucinskas is no Pillar of anything, Bruno Kucinskas is not instrumental in helping people solve their problems.

Bruno Kucinskas stop patting yourself on the back, talking to yourself with you own accounts, and laughing so hard at your own comments to see thru the bullcrap that espouses from most of it.

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! The evidence is more damning than I realized after copying and pasting it above and rereading it several times, causing me to perhaps not even follow through with posting this new thread, especially upon learning that Leroy Fodor has teamed up with his 3-year-old son to expose my scammy ass. HAHAHA

and laughing so hard at your own comments to see thru the bullcrap that espouses from most of it

Prior to running into Leroy Fodor for the very first time, I've rarely if ever penned HAHAHA. I ONLY do so to mock Leroy Fodor because throughout the years he has used such on over 80% of his posts, even attaching it to mundane clauses whether humorous or not just for the sake of inclusion, hence mocking the retard. Further, prior to Leroy Fodor seeing me use the word "espouse" he NEVER penned in online, perhaps even having to look it up to make sure he used it correctly once ingraining its denotation, unlike his constant misuse of "ROI". HAHAHA

Speaking of grammar, Leroy Fodor has yet to correct the spelling of "STKING" on his StakeMiners Ponzi ToS in spite of over half a year trying to get him to do such, further negating that I don't help anybody on this forum. HAHAHA

Aside: I think the price of Bitcoin is going to go up if it doesn't go down or remain the same. HAHAHA (paraphrasing Leroy Fodor's once sage Forex advice).

Bruno Kucinskas stop patting yourself on the back

Aside: Bruno, you're one handsome dude (as I look in mirror above my computer screen). HAHAHA

What has Bruno really done, NOTHING! My 3 year old can google a name and connect that to a facebook account and follow a twitter account so basically Bruno does nothing more than what a 3 year old can achieve.

No comment, for I can't counter Leroy's 3-year-old (you forgot the hyphens, Leroy) son's MENSA mindset. I'm not sure, but I may be able to go mano y mano with his future crack whore daughter. HAHAHA

He claims to have helped people in the Cryptsy situation, but what has he done, I promise you I have done more than  him for that situation that I wont go into detail in hopes Paul's wife's attorneys can set up an argument Paul will not be ready to defend in court, something that if executed correctly could actually help to get the people their funds they lost on Cryptsy.

I'm such a fuckin' idiot!  Cry Cry Cry HAHAHA It never occurred to me that the venerable Leroy Fodor was working behind the scenes to get the stolen thirteen million dollars back. HAHAHA How does Superman do it while overseeing StakeMiners Ponzi and playing online games with Terrik? HAHAHA

Well, enough of me. Let's see what my accuser has done for the crypto community, shall we?

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:14:14 AM

Feel free to comment on my scammy ass, for unlike Leroy's thread, this one is not locked. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:31:06 AM

How ig of an idiot are you Bruno, you seriously can nnot be that dumb. Bruno your either very psychologically challenged, or you are a paid shill of who knows what sorts. Not enough people view you scam thread, if they did they certainly would not support you.

What you think paul is stupid, did you read the full docs on his wife's relief injunction request, where she spoke that he was possibly already embellishing funds, had a legitimate motive for flight risk, what I did was a bit quiet, and if her attorneys use the info I gave them, and get what i advised they get, the info they got really could potentially solve this issue.

I will not really go into detail because I know the child you are cant allow you to keep from copying and pasting this where paul can see it, so unfortunately I cant tell you what i did. However from the info gained NOT FROM THAT STUPID THREAD, but from sources outside Bitcointalk, I was able to get something accomplished that can hopefully get these people their money back.

Isnt that funny over 11,000 posts in that thread and I needed to go outside that thread to actually find the info I needed to try and help people. What does that tell you about what you and your sidekick spoetnik really did.... NOTHING you did nothing because nothing you provided helped me to do what was needed to actually attempt to help people.

Get over yourself old man, your a nobody and a nothing, you do nothing productive for crypto or the people on Bitcointalk. Who cares where they live, if the people reading it are not able to do anything about it, who cares where they drink coffee, who they are connected with on twitter, who cares what they ae last year for dinner, who cares if their wives will cheat on them, who really cares Bruno? But more important, how does any of that actually help people?

You want to do something productive, find a way to help those people get their money, Start something anything that helps people earn an income, do something actually productive that you wont get kicked out of, Learn form your mistakes and remove that chip off your shoulder and that attitude you think is so awesome. If people could actually take you seriously, maybe you could help people. But you bury what could be considered helpful in a slew of random vulgur nonsense and racial hypocrisy.  

You want truth, heres truth for you, you attack me, you belittle me, you arrogantly and desperately tried to shut us down and close us up, But the truth, we still pay people every single week, we still have over 180 members who trust us and our system to provide them with a recurring weekly income. And since this number has been the same for months now, it would seem your relentless childish attack has ran its course, and people are seeing that no matter what you, spoetnik and suchmoon think, the fact is people are making an income with us that is not going away.

Try getting off your lazy ass and doing some real work Bruno, try to actually make a change for the better. you think what you do changes anything? people are still getting scammed, the crypto industry is still getting trashed, and people like you just make it worse. Who on wall-street wants to invest in something, when idiots like you are around? I understand you have never experienced a corporate meeting situation, so its hard understand what big investors are looking for and what distracts them, and thats ok, not all of us have a BBA from athens right (HAHA) but listen grasshopper, its people like you who keep those guys away. You dont need 12000 posts, look at my thread against you for example, 1 page 12 posts and I only add when you do something else monumentally stupid that proves what a scammer you are and how you support scammers. People need facts like I have in your thread, police reports, actual useful information, because what you do is considered hearsay, and is not substantial evidence in a court of law, You should know that you have been there enough.

With apologies, what follows is ONLY hearsay.

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 07:49:31 AM

Well, enough of me. Let's see what my accuser has done for the crypto community, shall we?

Yes let's do that

PROOF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING PAID FOR ALMOST A YEAR

Proof Bruno has helped anyone get anything in losses, or how any project he has done pays anyone in crypto.

Oh and then there was.....

Yep sorry there is no proof of such.

Bruno what actual proof have you shown so far I have scammed anyone, do you actually have that yet after a year of digging in my life, OH no you dont actually, How about some proof I have stolen from anyone, you have a side of that to go with the lack of proof on me actually being a scammer.... Nope you dont have that either, How about some actual lies that you can undeniably and actually prove, Yea again no you dont have that either. It is clear you cant put 2 and 2 together, I love how you take unrealted posts and try and make a lie. One of these days Ill waste the timne and correct you, But I wanna feed you just a little more rope Wink maybe another years worth.

It is sad that over a year you have put into this project of yours and StakeMiners has paid over 127 BTC out to its members, Its sad over a year you wasted and you have proven nothing.

EDIT: I am sorry i wanted to double check what we have paid out (so I could not be accused of lying again LOL) so far it is 128+ BTC thats not bad for a little crappy site like mine is it Bruno? Dont you wish you could say the same? Wink

rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:23:26 AM

Yes let's do that

Proof Bruno has helped anyone get anything in losses, or how any project he has done pays anyone in crypto.

Bruno what actual proof have you shown so far I have scammed anyone, do you actually have that yet after a year of digging in my life, OH no you dont actually, How about some proof I have stolen from anyone, you have a side of that to go with the lack of proof on me actually being a scammer.... Nope you dont have that either, How about some actual lies that you can undeniably and actually prove, Yea again no you dont have that either. It is clear you cant put 2 and 2 together, I love how you take unrealted posts and try and make a lie. One of these days Ill waste the timne and correct you, But I wanna feed you just a little more rope Wink maybe another years worth.

It is sad that over a year you have put into this project of yours and StakeMiners has paid over 127 BTC out to its members, Its sad over a year you wasted and you have proven nothing.

EDIT: I am sorry i wanted to double check what we have paid out (so I could not be accused of lying again LOL) so far it is 128+ BTC thats not bad for a little crappy site like mine is it Bruno? Dont you wish you could say the same? Wink

Those are not profits I presume.. I have been looking and your numbers doesn't add up. Your website is very shady.

You don't pay enough.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:28:12 AM

Yes let's do that

Again, apologies for putting 2 and 2 together to make 5 in showing that Leroy Fodor has NEVER lied:

August 17, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/855

Actually My first Foreign Exchange account was actually inway before 2012. Then while we were in Myrtle Beach that was when i began really learning the platform ( which was not the MT4Platform) wink and studying trading strategies, But my time was limited because i was running 2 businesses a small graphics company, and a cleaning company,so I missed good trading opportunities. Also I was in Myrtle Beach where I was introduced to Bitcoins, we did not move to the Philippines until 2011.

Jan 15, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex-com.1124/#post-112698

Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

April 17, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/

Hello, Let me say first I am no pro, I have been practicing Forex on demo account for over a year. I get trading analysis from an analyst here in FPA whose pairs are usually, actually 95% of the time, on point and usually to the second.

One of my first questions is this, if as I see a lot, most people are using these FIB and other things to sway their trading decisions, and utilize the same analysis to make their trading judgments, would this kind of action not impact the market? I mean buying or selling in a big way moves the market right? So if 80 percent of the people out there are using the same tools and techniques to make their trade decisions, to me, I would think it would have an overall impact on the market. If this is true how does a person work with this to help his trades be more profitable?

I do not use any of that stuff, I do not use software, or FIB or anything actually. I rarely use stop and profit lines either, I have a reason hehe, but I do spend a whole lot of time inf front of my computer. I dont use my stop loss and take profit marks, Unless I have to go to the restroom, because I read somewhere, not sure if true, But I read that the market movers out there are tapped into systems that give them information on where we place stop loss and take profits, and will purposely keep us from making money, buy purchasing huge volumes to push and pull the market the way they want it to move. Is this true I do not know, but I like to play a low risk market strategy, and I like to be safe than sorry. so no matter what if it is or is not true If I dont put them in I may not be tracked. I make my own judgments by watching the market, looking in the past day or so and reading a whole lot of information. I keep an economic calendar up, as well as DailyFX alerts and use that plus investigate every pair that has reports coming out for the day.

I finally decided to go live this past month, I have been practicing for over a year. with the same results. and I will post my first weeks ( actually only 4 days trading) results and se what you guys feel for a person who uses nothing but information to make hs decisions. I do want to mention the -$17.80 trade at the bottom was a loss I took because I didnt want to leave the trade open over the weekend. I usually do my research the day before I trade. I do not research a week at a time but more so a day at a time. I look at the economic calendar the day before and study the pairs in that days that have movements.

Let me know your thoughts.

Compare the chart above with the one below that Leroy provided us as proof that he indeed was trading live back in 2013 and not still using a practice account.

Unless you're a motherfuckin' retard, my proof depicts the EXACT date that Leroy Fodor started dabbling in Forex on a live account, and it sure the hell wasn't in 2009, 2010 or 2011 via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner.

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

cyberpinoy, Apr 24, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/spreads-confusion.33974/

Ok I was looking closely at a spread on the EUR/AUD that was pretty big today and noticed something weird. On the chart the spread lines read
Buy - 1.48715
Sell - 1.48652

But when you clicked the new order to open the trade those values were different it says,
Buy - 1.48698
Sell - 1.48670

So my question is which spread is the one we go by? the one on the chart with the lines to use a reference or the ones on the new order window where se execute the trade from? I have a picture for proof to look at. Also in addition I watched this market for over 5 minutes and the spread never got smaller, it got bigger a few times but on the chart the spread was about the same distance apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the above account sure the hell doesn't sound like a person who's been involved in Forex since 2009 prior to learning about Bitcoin from a fellow toilet bowl cleaner there in Carolina.

Only Leroy Fodor the retard could continue draw attention to himself on a regular basis for no apparent reason at all. One day he'll be gone from this community and I'll still be here acting like an IG OF AN IDIOT! HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:29:24 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 08:44:03 AM by cyberpinoy

Yes let's do that

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/

- Invested BTC 123 / Current Value 35 BTC = change -72%
-72%

Dishonesty and scamming are different sides of the same coin, and boy, the facts show you've been dishonest since Day One.

... but go and have fun with your semantics there, if you feel it's making you look any better.

Losses in crypto is not an uncommon fact, I never lied to anyone,

SO the values of the coins dropped, what do you expect when things like cryptsy happen, and other stuff.

Has the lack of deposits stopped us from paying our members NOPE so I guess we cant be a ponzi can we, you need heavy recurring deposits in order to take those funds to pay others right...RIGHT!! so who is lying now?

And even tho the values of the coins have dropped, has that stopped us from making weekly payouts to our members NOPE We make payouts every week.

Does the low income suck becasue of the values? Heck yea it drops our income, And I dont like that.

Are we just accepting that l;ike every other service would? NO we are working the problem, doing what we can to strengthen our positions and doing what we can as a TEAM to increase our income.

I know a lot of you guys HATE that people like us who you all deem are not worthy to run a service, or you deem not worthy to be in crypto because of whatever nonsense reason it is you have, I know you hate we are doing it and continue to work hard. Take it as an example of how people reach out to help others progress, how a team works together for a common goal and wont let childish attacks keep us from providing a service people deserve.

EDIT BRUNO, this thread is not about me remember, you have that going elsewhere.

AND FYI I was dabbling in Forex since college, even tho you feel I didnt go to college, and that's fine you can have your opinion. But understand researching and learning is still being involved in something no matter if you want to accept it or not.

and another FYI you have more than one Forex accounts up there bro. Try and sort that out bro. But at least you have proven the gethashing boys to be lying in their claims I was not in Forex, because you have copies of more than one account up there I had. Thank you for disproving a lie you all said I made. PLEASE NOTE 2 of those accounts up there are live accounts and both are in the positive they are not in the red, thank you for proving that i was in forex but even better that I was there and making profit!!

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:38:50 AM

Those are not profits I presume.. I have been looking and your numbers doesn't add up. Your website is very shady.

A lot of members have left StakeMiners wiht a profit, finally someone posted this info. He is neither endorsing or supporting STakeMiners, but he clearly shows he left with a 56% profit with us.

Your withdraw has been processed and the details are as follows:

Invested Amount       0.31900414 BTC
2% withdraw fee       0.00638008 BTC
-------------------------------------
Total Withdraw        0.31262406 BTC

Payment was sent:
Withdrawal Address: 1PboFDkBsW2i968UnehWwcSrM9Djq5LcLB

https://blockchain.info/tx/d8c27b64a12f333131a3ff412d6e5e3e446952f16073c9a689d3a02dfc86dd58

Initial Invested  0.20000000 BTC
Total Reinvested  0.11900414 BTC

Total Withdrawn   0.31262406 BTC
Total Payments    0.00133458 BTC

Your Profit on this investment

0.11395864 BTC (56.90%)

Thank you for using StakeMiners.com.

--
Leroy Fodor (cyberpinoy)
StakeMiners.com
CEO

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:42:58 AM

A lot of members have left StakeMiners wiht a profit, finally someone posted this info. He is neither endorsing or supporting STakeMiners, but he clearly shows he left with a 56% profit with us.

Invested Amount       0.31900414 BTC
2% withdraw fee       0.00638008 BTC
Total Withdraw        0.31262406 BTC

Payment was sent:

https://blockchain.info/tx/d8c27b64a12f333131a3ff412d6e5e3e446952f16073c9a689d3a02dfc86dd58

Initial Invested  0.20000000 BTC
Total Reinvested  0.11900414 BTC

Total Withdrawn   0.31262406 BTC
Total Payments    0.00133458 BTC

0.11395864 BTC (56.90%)

--
Leroy Fodor (cyberpinoy)
StakeMiners.com
CEO

First, he had to fight with you to get his money out which you FINALLY let him have, and secondly, if everybody today asked to withdraw their money, less than 25% will be able to get their moneys back with you retaining at least 2% to support your crack whore daughter's habit.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:50:46 AM

Invested Amount       0.31900414 BTC
2% withdraw fee       0.00638008 BTC
Total Withdraw        0.31262406 BTC

Payment was sent:

Initial Invested  0.20000000 BTC
Total Reinvested  0.11900414 BTC

Total Withdrawn   0.31262406 BTC
Total Payments    0.00133458 BTC

0.11395864 BTC (56.90%)

--
Leroy Fodor (cyberpinoy)
StakeMiners.com
CEO

First, he had to fight with you to get his money out which you FINALLY let him have, and secondly, if everybody today asked to withdraw their money, less than 25% will be able to get their moneys back with you retaining at least 2% to support your crack whore daughter's habit.

He did not have to "Fight" with anything, he had to follow the TOS, which a mistake was made on our part and LOW AND BEHOLD we accepted the fault and did what was right.

NOW CAN YOU USE THIS THREAD FOR WHAT ITS FOR AND TELL US WHY YOU HAD TO STEAL A MANS 2800 DOLLARS, YOU GOT AN INSURANCE CLAIM AND CASHED THAT CHECK BUT REFUSED TO PAY THAT MAN THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM HIM, after IT WAS HIM WHO ACTUALLY DID THE WORK TO FIGHT WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY TO EVEN GET SAID INSURANCE CLAIM. THEN WHY YOU HAD TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PAY FOR THE STOLEN FUNDS AND IT TOOK YOU ALMOST 2 YEARS TO EVEN PAY HIM OFF??

I mean as per Dooglus request you are supposed to be defending yourself against the claims against YOU right. You have plenty of threads against me, lets use this one to defend YOU!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:34:55 AM

Invested Amount       0.31900414 BTC
2% withdraw fee       0.00638008 BTC
Total Withdraw        0.31262406 BTC

Payment was sent:

Initial Invested  0.20000000 BTC
Total Reinvested  0.11900414 BTC

Total Withdrawn   0.31262406 BTC
Total Payments    0.00133458 BTC

0.11395864 BTC (56.90%)

--
Leroy Fodor (cyberpinoy)
StakeMiners.com
CEO

He did not have to "Fight" with anything, he had to follow the TOS, which a mistake was made on our part and LOW AND BEHOLD we accepted the fault and did what was right.

NOW CAN YOU USE THIS THREAD FOR WHAT ITS FOR AND TELL US WHY YOU HAD TO STEAL A MANS 2800 DOLLARS, YOU GOT AN INSURANCE CLAIM AND CASHED THAT CHECK BUT REFUSED TO PAY THAT MAN THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM HIM, after IT WAS HIM WHO ACTUALLY DID THE WORK TO FIGHT WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY TO EVEN GET SAID INSURANCE CLAIM. THEN WHY YOU HAD TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PAY FOR THE STOLEN FUNDS AND IT TOOK YOU ALMOST 2 YEARS TO EVEN PAY HIM OFF??

I mean as per Dooglus request you are supposed to be defending yourself against the claims against YOU right. You have plenty of threads against me, lets use this one to defend YOU!

Dude, the accusations are against you, not I. You've made them against me because you opted to not address the issues pertaining to yourself.

Again, did you or did you not first learnt about Bitcoin in 2014 and NOT 2009 like you've claimed to have done myriad times?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:49:12 AM

Dude, the accusations are against you, not I. You've made them against me because you opted to not address the issues pertaining to yourself.

Again, did you or did you not first learnt about Bitcoin in 2014 and NOT 2009 like you've claimed to have done myriad times?

Anyone with the capacity to get online "Learnt" about bitcoin in 2009.

And no this thread is titled "Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, an Extortionist, etc., because..." , it is not about me it is about you, who insistantly opted to not address the issues pertaining to yourself!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

Anyone with the capacity to get online "Learnt" about bitcoin in 2009.

And no this thread is titled "Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, an Extortionist, etc., because..." , it is not about me it is about you, who insistantly opted to not address the issues pertaining to yourself!

Firstly, like teaching a retard to not touch a hot stove, Leroy Fodor needs to be learnt anew each day what words mean, for obviously he's still obsessed with my usage of "learnt", hence highlighting it above. The following is the first time I had to school his retard ass. Perhaps his 3-year-old son could Google it for him when he's not being fucked by his crack whore sister. HAHAHA

Calls people "illiterate, yet uses words like "learnt" and really bad bad english, words totally out of conotation.

and I will TEACH you how not to use learnt as it is not a word Smiley

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/learnt?s=t

Let me guess. You're buckin' for a Nobel prize in literature because of your scholarly paper outing out dictionaries for including a word that doesn't exist. Then you're gonna go on a crusade to make sure that the world's population pens connotatively in all languages known to man, even of those that are just spoken languages. BTW, you spelled 'conotation' incorrectly in your diatribe littered with grammatical errors that would make even Leroy Fodor blush. HAHAHA

Secondly, these scam threads on my scammy ass are most definitely about you and not I, for you tossed the first volley in penning scam treads on myself to hopefully draw attention away from yourself which, by the way, backfired, because during the course of me talking to myself, others have joined my crusade where they, too, are now talking to themselves about you. At the rate it's been going, soon the entire planet will be talking to themselves about you. HAHAHA

That outta the way, when are you, Leroy Fodor, going to address concerns penned by others - NOT I - who've clearly shown that your StakeMiners Ponzi ONLY has ~35 BTC worth of cryptocurrencies on account while its ~180 Investards have invested ~126 BTC, the amount they expect returned to them if they all opted to exit your Ponzi today? HAHAHA

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

The number includes withdrawals. So for example if 211 BTC was deposited, 40 BTC profit, 88 BTC withdrawals, and 123 BTC remains, he would say that he "paid out" 128 BTC. The number is meaningless and doesn't reflect StakeMiners performance (test case - if I deposit 100 BTC and withdraw it he would claim to have paid out 228 BTC even though nothing has really changed in site's profitability).

The fact is that he lost ~100 BTC of investors' funds. 123 BTC of deposits remaining at this time, current value of StakeMiners assets is 24 BTC (or 35 BTC if you want to believe cyberpinoy).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg13817493#msg13817493

He claims to never have lied but he used to have a signature on this forum that literally said:

I wonder why he changed it if it was truthful.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:18:06 PM

SO the values of the coins dropped, what do you expect when things like cryptsy happen, and other stuff.

You lied a lot. Even if you mean just StakeMiners - I posted one of your lies above, there are many more. Do you really want me to start digging them up for you?

Blaming Cryptsy now, how classy. You forgot to mention that I was pointing out your deficit since way before Cryptsy issues and you refused to even acknowledge it until it was posted on your Facebook page. Many others were telling you that your investments in hyperinflationary coins will backfire and they did. Nothing to do with Cryptsy, everything to do with your lies, incompetence, arrogance, and general disregard for common sense.

It actually shows that you're running a ponzi. You're paying out 100% of a deposit even though the actual value of that deposit is currently 20-30%. That's unsustainable unless you get new deposits to cover the shortfall, i.e. it's a ponzi scheme. The other symptom is that you're restricting withdrawals to 0.35 BTC per week.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:51:55 PM

You lied a lot. Even if you mean just StakeMiners - I posted one of your lies above, there are many more. Do you really want me to start digging them up for you?

Blaming Cryptsy now, how classy. You forgot to mention that I was pointing out your deficit since way before Cryptsy issues and you refused to even acknowledge it until it was posted on your Facebook page. Many others were telling you that your investments in hyperinflationary coins will backfire and they did. Nothing to do with Cryptsy, everything to do with your lies, incompetence, arrogance, and general disregard for common sense.

It actually shows that you're running a ponzi. You're paying out 100% of a deposit even though the actual value of that deposit is currently 20-30%. That's unsustainable unless you get new deposits to cover the shortfall, i.e. it's a ponzi scheme. The other symptom is that you're restricting withdrawals to 0.35 BTC per week.

And that's 0.35 BTC per week aggregated withdraws, not per Investard on a first request basis, thus taking ~360 weeks to process all the withdraw requests of StakeMiners Ponzi. It's bringing truisms like this to light that caused Leroy Fodor to dole out negative trust thingies to the likes of us. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:15:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11134064#msg11134064

Well sure, Bruno accuses my website of being a scam, started a scam accusation thread against it, yet he was not scammed by it, he was not invested in it, And has no other people who can back up his accusation because no one has ever been scammed by it or me. I got fed up with his lies, exposed a bit about his own life, and I just ignored him and blocked him, he tried to push on me thru one of his secondary account I ignored and blocked that one. Fighting with him is useless, he lies and twists things to make his point, so at the end of the day I realized arguing with a man who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Its useless.

Yep, Mr. Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has me on ignore and blocked me, yet somehow always finds a way to read my posts and comment in this thread about his scammy piece of shit lyin' redneck ass.

Leroy Fodor has taken the "renounced the use of reason" to a whole new level. HAHAHA

How ig of an idiot are you Bruno, you seriously can nnot be that dumb. Bruno your either very psychologically challenged, or you are a paid shill of who knows what sorts. Not enough people view you scam thread, if they did they certainly would not support you.

What you think paul is stupid, did you read the full docs on his wife's relief injunction request, where she spoke that he was possibly already embellishing funds, had a legitimate motive for flight risk, what I did was a bit quiet, and if her attorneys use the info I gave them, and get what i advised they get, the info they got really could potentially solve this issue.

I will not really go into detail because I know the child you are cant allow you to keep from copying and pasting this where paul can see it, so unfortunately I cant tell you what i did. However from the info gained NOT FROM THAT STUPID THREAD, but from sources outside Bitcointalk, I was able to get something accomplished that can hopefully get these people their money back.

Isnt that funny over 11,000 posts in that thread and I needed to go outside that thread to actually find the info I needed to try and help people. What does that tell you about what you and your sidekick spoetnik really did.... NOTHING you did nothing because nothing you provided helped me to do what was needed to actually attempt to help people.

Get over yourself old man, your a nobody and a nothing, you do nothing productive for crypto or the people on Bitcointalk. Who cares where they live, if the people reading it are not able to do anything about it, who cares where they drink coffee, who they are connected with on twitter, who cares what they ae last year for dinner, who cares if their wives will cheat on them, who really cares Bruno? But more important, how does any of that actually help people?

You want to do something productive, find a way to help those people get their money, Start something anything that helps people earn an income, do something actually productive that you wont get kicked out of, Learn form your mistakes and remove that chip off your shoulder and that attitude you think is so awesome. If people could actually take you seriously, maybe you could help people. But you bury what could be considered helpful in a slew of random vulgur nonsense and racial hypocrisy. 

You want truth, heres truth for you, you attack me, you belittle me, you arrogantly and desperately tried to shut us down and close us up, But the truth, we still pay people every single week, we still have over 180 members who trust us and our system to provide them with a recurring weekly income. And since this number has been the same for months now, it would seem your relentless childish attack has ran its course, and people are seeing that no matter what you, spoetnik and suchmoon think, the fact is people are making an income with us that is not going away.

Try getting off your lazy ass and doing some real work Bruno, try to actually make a change for the better. you think what you do changes anything? people are still getting scammed, the crypto industry is still getting trashed, and people like you just make it worse. Who on wall-street wants to invest in something, when idiots like you are around? I understand you have never experienced a corporate meeting situation, so its hard understand what big investors are looking for and what distracts them, and thats ok, not all of us have a BBA from athens right (HAHA) but listen grasshopper, its people like you who keep those guys away. You dont need 12000 posts, look at my thread against you for example, 1 page 12 posts and I only add when you do something else monumentally stupid that proves what a scammer you are and how you support scammers. People need facts like I have in your thread, police reports, actual useful information, because what you do is considered hearsay, and is not substantial evidence in a court of law, You should know that you have been there enough.

Yep, I'm on Leroy Fodor's ignore list, hence him taking the time to send me a love letter. I'd say that his wife, Katrina Fodor, isn't giving him any pussy on a regular basis due to her spreading her love to her co-workers when she not satisfying herself with a tire iron. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:42:35 AM

Leroy Fodor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432

Bruno Kucinskas: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097

Somewhere in the Philippines is a retard named Leroy Fodor who thought he could discredit the dude who discredited him by starting a scam thread on my scammy ass. Since the beginning of his efforts, his trust (NEVER positive) went to negative with nary a comment from myself, nor will I even pen such, while mine climbed as I continue to start more scam threads on my scammy ass to echo Leroy's accusations which, BTW, amount to shit. Oh, and HAHAHA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: