Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:53:22 PM

I still wanna know why S3v3nh4cks is no longer associated with Stakeminers.com. What happened. He said he had 35BTC invested...what happened to those funds?

He left for his own reasons, he was a coin specific depositor with the agreement he would have his coins returned to him, All of his investment has been returned, so what happened to those funds is they were returned to his respective wallets in 2 transactions each.

Genius! Make your investors a BoI and put them in position to speak on StakeMiners' behalf, whereupon they won't be able to take the heat and resign, coupled with taking their investment with them, but you get to keep it's-not-a-fee 10% of their moneys, in 7ofHacks case, 3.5 BTC. And to think that I thought you were a retard without a business degree from Ohio University.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:16:09 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/876

mharter:

Since you use this as a selling point, so to speak (it is addressed on your website), what type of transparency do you provide to your investors and prospective investors about the funds that you contributed. Without indicating how much you are invested, this statement is pointless. You could invest 1000 satoshi's and this statement would still be true.

And please, please, please...direct answer only. I can't deal with a wall of text that avoids the question. I would prefer a "I am not going to answer that" vs a wall of text.

cyberpinoy:

To be honest I am not sure how I can prove this. I mean you can look at the amounts in the wallets when they were opened, but it still does not "prove" what you need answered. ALL the Bitcoin addresses I have were at some point affiliated with StakeMiners as well so that will not provide the proof. Cant use the exchange accounts as those to are affiliated with Stakeminers and doesn't actually prove where the coins came from. If people ask how much I invested I tell them. The amounts were not deposited all at once so i can not show exactly where that one big chunk came from, and some of it is reinvestment as well so not sure how to prove that either.

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/U.S.-Citizens-and-Resident-Aliens-Abroad

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate, and gift tax returns and paying estimated tax are generally the same whether you are in the United States or abroad. Your worldwide income is subject to U.S. income tax, regardless of where you reside.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Prepare-for-a-Disaster-Plan-to-Keep-Your-Tax-Records-Safe

To mark the start of the hurricane season, the IRS urges you to make a plan to keep your tax records safe. Plans made before a disaster strikes can help you recover from the destruction left in its wake. The following tips can help you make that plan:

Question: How does a person obtaining a business degree from Ohio University not secure records while living in a hurricane zone, let alone if having their place of business burnt to the ground caused by rival cock fighters they pissed off perhaps due to their confrontational mannerisms if not ripping them off directly via some means?

Question: How is it that a US citizen currently living in the Philippines and operating a business thought it prudent to formally tell us, thus by extension the IRS, that he's not keeping accurate business records pertaining to Bitcoin-related venture?

Question: How is that a US citizen currently living overseas who possesses a business degree from Ohio University NOT know that he has to file with the SEC due to the nature of StakeMiners' business model?

Question: What is the lowest IQ of all of StakeMiners' retarded investors? Further, if you add all their IQ points, would the resulting figure be a three-digit number?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:25:24 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/884

And anyway - how come when you're asked a question about HOW YOUR SITE WORKS you're rushing to a wiki to find an answer or an excuse?

Leroy Fodor scrolling for the answer at dial-up speed before he gets booted due to somebody opting to view a YouTube video during his Bing-fuuing session [since he has boycotted Google].
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:34:26 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/889

I changed it so it no longer says cold storage to lessen the confusion. sorry if the information i get from developers I respect. I was told our system could be considered a form of cold storage so i wrote the measure as it was explained to me.

Question: Are you, Leroy Fodor, still associated with them developers now given that their advice is flaw even at the rudimentary lever? I mean that since you're now in control of other peoples' moneys as a US citizen operating what's deemed a Ponzi, namely StakeMiners, not registered with the SEC, don't you at least want to make sure that your developers are a reliable source of information?

Why does this remind me of when Josh Zerlan changed his military accolades on BFL's management page on his birthday due to mounting pressures by this community?  Grin Grin Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 07:09:35 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:20:49 AM by suchmoon

@cyberpinoy seems to be under some stress due to @s3v3nh4cks' departure. I would almost feel sorry for him if he hadn't called me a donkey.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:24:20 PM

BoB: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/936

Wow, @cyberpinoy do yourself a favour and stop getting so stroppy with people. Calling people a donkey, a troll etc isn't acceptable.

Well, okay, troll is tolerable, except when someone is merely asking questions and not actively engaged in trolling.

When you can't control your emotional outbursts you paint an extremely embarrassing image of yourself.

This is the exact reason I said long ago that I'd never invest a single penny with you.

"Can we see the email?"

An honest company: Here it is, with apologies if what we sent via email got misdirected.

Leroy Fodor: I already said I sent it, you donkey and troll!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:15:53 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/935

SUCHMOON would it be ok with you if i just send the email to the people who are direct investors fo the site and allow the non invested members to see in the members area about the update to the TOS, or do you wish I send it to all over 800 members we have?

I mean you are the pillar that holds stakminers up and makes it what it is today surely would not dare want to anger a person who is neither invested and has repeatedly stated would never be interested in investing.

Are you fuckin' tellin' me that after all the efforts put in depicting Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners as nothing short as pieces of shit, still over 800 people from the cryptocurrency community actually took the time to become members of this obvious Ponzi?

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/932

do bulk emails have a limit on how many recipients you can have on the list?

This fucker doesn't even have a clue as to how bulk emailing services work, yet retards have entrusted their moneys with this lyin' piece of shit.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 08:25:02 PM

I'm taking a short break from this cyberpinoy business. I hope to see at least a few pages of cringeworthy material when I get back in a few days.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:55:43 PM

I'm taking a short break from this cyberpinoy business. I hope to see at least a few pages of cringeworthy material when I get back in a few days.

I will do my best, albeit we ONLY have Leroy Fodor's words to provide said requested fodder. I'll contact his mother and ask her to pray to God, that Leroy does or doesn't believe in, depending on what day of the week it is, to have her son continue to post anywhere he wants on the Internet, given we'll have no prob finding his pennings.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:05:00 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fodor%27s_lemma

^^^ How Leroy Fodor proved ALL the solar energy experts wrong in that his west-facing solar panels on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by trees was the optimal setup for running his largest bitcoin farm in all the Philippines, according to retards who most likely make up the over 800 members still awaiting their emails depicting the hourly changes to StakeMiners ToS as more questions are raised on some other forum, then Leroy has to Bing-fu the answers.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:24:13 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/944

News Release

Davos, Philippines (August 18, 2015). StakeMiners announces major investor withdrawal.

StakeMiners announced today that an investor with 35 BTC has, for personal reasons, withdrawn from the stake pool.withdrawal penalties were charged as per the Terms of Service at the time of the withdraw.

While this significant withdrawal to the staking pool was unexpected, and will affect earnings in the short term, continued investments by existing investors, development of new coin wallets, and restructuring of existing coin wallets will ensure continued growth of the staking pool.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake company with current holdings in 11 crypto-coins totaling 89 BTC.

Since ALL of StakeMiners' investors' investments are secured by POW bitcoins that Leroy Fodor personally controls, I guess it wouldn't be too much of an effort on his part to provide the bitcoin wallet address that at least 89 BTC reside unless, of course, he no longer has access to that bitcoin wallet address due to some bullshit or another.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:28:55 PM

May 10, 2014, 10:23 PM: http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=46984.0

Some of my biggest secrets I tell everyone, that I use right now, is watching the banks closely, catching up on monetary policies, reading up on imports and exports which tells you a lot about currency pairs. Use those fundamental studies and technical studies to your advantage. and dont go with the swing of things, be the swing. 90% of what we do is a guessing game, where do I enter, where do i exit, how long should I hold, Its in profits should I close now or wait. Second guessing yourself will usually have consequences, not taking the pips you should when you should will have consequences.  In this industry literally what you do and what you do not do can be the difference between huge profits and huge losses.

Sage advice by Leroy Fodor about how to trade commodities on one of them Forex-esque forums he frequents.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:45:09 PM

http://www.olx.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/65432713/Bitcoin+Miner+Dragon+1Thash

Dont waste your time with the small antminers. I have two 1Thash/s Dragon miners. These miners hash over 1000Ghash/s steadily see in the view of the miner specs in the pictures. One of these machines is equal to three S3 antminers and five S1 antminers. I have these machines for sale for only 70,000 pesos each. they can easily bring in an income of 40,000 a month. If you live in the Davao area I can deliver the miners and even set them up mining for you on your own pools.

We also accept Bitcoins or any cryptocoins as payment. contact us for details concerning the coins you want to use for price.

63-946-761-6473

Questions: Upgraded to what? Where are the pics of the machines used now securing StakeMiners? Since the machines already paid for themselves, why sell them if they're still capable of producing 40,000 pesos per month? Can we see your diploma, Leroy Fodor, that you received upon graduating from Ohio University with a business degree?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:49:03 PM

we have already successfully got out of a coin, and we did so with a profit. Stakeminers has a policy in place that only allows us to own a certain percentage of a supply in each coin. That percent differs from coin to coin and is based on a variety of variables, such as, things like trading volume of the coin, market cap, buy orders on the coin. This policy is used to try and keep out investments as low risk as we possibly an in case of a coins crash. We also try and stay very involved with the coins and their communities. I mean one of the great benefits of Stakeminers to a coin we use is our ability to help support those coins, be it in supporting the network it self as well as being as involved in the community as we can without being to biased to one coin or another

We are very transparent at this point and have always tried to be as transparent as possible without risking any security to the investments held with Stakeminers. The Staking on the wallets is available in the members area where you can see, the BOI team is listed with contact info for each of us. We have taken steps from day one to make sure we can show as much proof as we can about peoples investment and how they are working.

Over 800 more retards lining up to become members of StakeMiners upon reading the above in 5...4...3...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:11:42 PM

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/05/peter-schiff-gold-price-is-fixed-so-what.html

Leroy Fodor May 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Can people help me understand, other than Jerry wolfgang, who is clearly related to some morgan out there, I see a lot of good info here. I am not a super experienced trader, been doing it for about a year, had gains have losses bla bla but my account is a profitable one. I like trading gold, but I hate getting caught in these financial battles between the banks and their wallets. My question, I can not understand why COMEX would want to lower the value of gold when the demand is so High. If they are already having a hard time keeping up with the demand, would it not be financially stupid to purposefully devalue a product you need to sell? I saw that they sold 500 million in paper contracts to force the price of gold down, then read they could not satisfy the demand for gold right now. Please help me understand why they do this. If you want to answer me with "To raise the value of the dollar" why does the Commodities Exchange need to worry about the value of the dollar, isn't that someone else's responsibility? My thinking is, they would want the dollar to lose value so gold gets higher, and as the demand is high right now that means more money for them, right? I mean the lower the value of gold, the more bullion buyers will want to get their hands on it. TRUST and believe is Jerry Wolfgang Morgan up there is right, you can bet your donkey I will be buying as much bullion as I can at 800 an OZ. I get confused as to their intentions, do they think lowering the value of gold somehow will deter people from buying it. especially with its history? If that is their thinking I am surprised they are so wealthy.

July 24, 2014, 11:29:18 PM:

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

May 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM I will buy gold at 800 dollars per oz.

July 24, 2014, 11:29:18 PM: HELP ME! My family and I are stuck in the Philippines and we can't get out.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

News Release

Davos, Philippines (August 18, 2015).  Stakeminers announces major investor withdrawal.

Stakeminers announced today that an early investor with 35 BTC has, for personal reasons, withdrawn from the stake pool. Early withdrawal fees were charged as per the Terms of Service.

While this significant withdrawal to the staking pool was unexpected, and will affect earnings in the short term, continued investments by existing investors, development of new coin wallets, and restructuring of existing coin wallets will ensure continued growth of the staking pool.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake company with current holdings in 11 crypto-coins totalling 89 BTC.

Stakerminers.com
Phone : +63 946 761 6473
Fax : +63 946 761 6473
Email : info(at)StakeMiners.com

Pryce Business Park
J.P. Laurel Ave
Davao City, 8000

Michael Zinck
Media Officer, Stakeminers

I'm curious as to long it'll be before StakeMiners' Media Officer mentions on his Twitter page - https://twitter.com/mszinck - that he's teamed up with possibly cryptocurrency's number one liar. That, or any other mention of the venerable StakeMiners would suffice, thus bringing further awareness to the brand, something sometimes taught at accredited business schools like Ohio University. I've already mentioned a few posts up that Leroy Fodor has yet to follow Michael's account in kind via StakeMiners. Perhaps Leroy felt it prudent to not do such so not to have Michael's IP hacked due to some flaw making up the Internet.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:28:23 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 01:55:49 AM by Gleb Gamow

March 14, 2015: On this day in history...

Leroy: Katrina, come look and see what I did.
Katrina: What, honey?
Leroy: I had Wofvman ask me a question about StakeMiners on the BitcoinTalk thread.
Katrina: So!
Leroy: Don't you get it? Here, watch! I will now answer the question that I just asked myself.
Katrina: Can you do that?
Leroy: Nobody will know it's me. There, done!
Katrina: Wow, you really are a genius like everybody told me you are.
Leroy: Yep, except your theiving mother and the rest of her family, that is.
Katrina: Hey, honey, look! Somebody just commented on your ruse.
Leroy: This ain't good! Delete!
Katrina: How did you do that?
Leroy: Easy, it's a self-moderated thread feature on this forum. One that wasn't available when I penned my bullshit elsewheres and them retards picked on me.
Katrina: Please don't say retard too loud. I don't want the children to hear that.
Leroy: HAHAHA. He came back, but I deleted his second comment in under 15 seconds flat. I am Leroy, hear me roar!
Katrina: Are you sure this won't backfire?
Leroy: How could it? Who the fuck is this Gleb dude anyway? Gulp!!!
Katrina: What is it, dear.
Leroy: Ah, nothing. But if he comes back to my thread, I'll report him to the mods and he'll get in trouble, and that be the last time we'll ever have to deal with that prick, Gleb.
Katrina: I wuv you! Put your pee-pee in my ear.
Leroy: Not now, dear. I gonna check out this link in the scam section. WTF!
Katrina: Wow! Start a scam thread on him then lock it.
Leroy: Good call, dear.
Katrina: Did that work?
Leroy: Gulp!!! He copied my locked scam thread on his ass and opened up another scam thread calling out himself as a scammer using my proof. This guy's good!

Fast forward to today, five months later...

"King Fodor, you and StakeMiners look marvelous, but we both also wish to leave the fold. So, if you would be so kind as to return to us our initial investments, we'll be on our way."

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:27:27 AM

You are not going to stop him, he is a paid to post lying troll. Thats his job, he has no life, no friends at least no real friends, he has failed at everything he has ever tried on here. He gets jealous and angry when someone like me, who he deems lower than him in rank, does something and progresses. Truth be told the old fart is jealous of me, and scared of me. So bad he has to purposely lie in his posts to get his point across and trolol so my truthfull answers that disprove his nonsense can not be seen.

He thinks I dont know what he is doing. Like i dont know he is pumping threads for search engine exposure, and that... yea that is what will land his ass on the other side of the courtroom facing jail time and seizure of assets, as well as bitcoin talk, when i am done with him he and bitcoin talk will be funding my retirement policy. I am just letting him hang himself and every thread he opens is just more money in my pocket when i am done with him.

Poor Leroy Fodor, for he surely doesn't have a fuckin' clue as to what he's doing. Hell, I can easily admit here-and-now that I have at least two sockpuppets among his over 800 members of StakeMiners and he would never know who they are. In fact, both may or may not are still awaiting an email depicting recent ToS changes. Since Leroy has declared that I'm on ignore, he can't reply to this post outta fear that such an act would once again depict him a liar.

Like them Russian matryoshka dolls, Leroy has nested himself so deep which his lies to box up other lies, ad infinitum, not even a Q can rectify his dire situation. I predict that when the smoke clears, his retard wife will be seeking some Filipino to stick his pee-pee in her ear because Leroy will become impotence due to all the stress he's brought on himself.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:46:56 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/950

Wanna laugh? Leroy Fodor has 228 posts in the thread linked above, but can't muster up two "likes" on any of them in spite of StakeMiners enjoying over 800 retarded members.

If Thorleif Schjelderup-Ebbe were alive today, I believe he would consider Leroy Fodor an interesting case study.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:22:55 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: