Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 08:00:54 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Techniques on Earning BTC??  (Read 4954 times)
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 11:48:54 PM

You can join an affiliate program:  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Affiliate_Programs
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:08:58 AM

You can join an affiliate program:  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Affiliate_Programs

This is very hard to get into though as someone new. You have to ask why would someone use the new person's referral link to X service what do they get out of it?   I'm sure there are some that make a lot off referrals but I think it's a small subsection of a "elite group".

Also posting with referral kinda is harder to gain trust, you will look like your doing it for personal gain.  I just see a lot of uphill battle's to become very profitable.
CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:12:51 AM

This is very hard to get into though as someone new. You have to ask why would someone use the new person's referral link to X service what do they get out of it?   I'm sure there are some that make a lot off referrals but I think it's a small subsection of a "elite group".

Also posting with referral kinda is harder to gain trust, you will look like your doing it for personal gain.  I just see a lot of uphill battle's to become very profitable.

It all comes down to your initiative and how bad you want it.  Lots of the programs offer benefits to the referee and the referrer.   I personally avoid cloud mining and gambling affiliate programs, but there are plenty of legit programs that you can make money with. 

For example Bitfinex.com is one of the top bitcoin exchanges in the world, well known and trusted.  If someone uses my bitfinex referral code (iJEOS8Lrjo) when they signup, they will get a 10% fee discount for 30 days and I will get 10% commission on their fees for life.

It is certainly an uphill battle but definitely more productive than faucets and there is no risk involved since your startup costs are zero. 
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:38:15 AM

It all comes down to your initiative and how bad you want it.  Lots of the programs offer benefits to the referee and the referrer.   I personally avoid cloud mining and gambling affiliate programs, but there are plenty of legit programs that you can make money with. 

For example Bitfinex.com is one of the top bitcoin exchanges in the world, well known and trusted.  If someone uses my bitfinex referral code (iJEOS8Lrjo) when they signup, they will get a 10% fee discount for 30 days and I will get 10% commission on their fees for life.

It is certainly an uphill battle but definitely more productive than faucets and there is no risk involved since your startup costs are zero. 

It's a good way to make people use your ref link: "If someone uses my bitfinex referral code (iJEOS8Lrjo) when they signup, they will get a 10% fee discount for 30 days and I will get 10% commission on their fees for life."

I never saw before a affiliate program like that. The benefits are always only for one side, that Bitfinex.com idea is good, so you and who sign up with your link have advantages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:51:09 AM

It's a good way to make people use your ref link: "If someone uses my bitfinex referral code (iJEOS8Lrjo) when they signup, they will get a 10% fee discount for 30 days and I will get 10% commission on their fees for life."

I never saw before a affiliate program like that. The benefits are always only for one side, that Bitfinex.com idea is good, so you and who sign up with your link have advantages.

My favorite affiliate program is whaleclub.co, which is a place for people to trade BTCUSD and ETHBTC with leverage to make more bitcoins.  They also have bitcoin trading tournaments, they are giving away like $15,000 in bitcoin prizes this summer. 

You get noting for a regular signup but if you use an affiliate link (https://whaleclub.co/join/OPfhM) you get a 100% bonus on your first bitcoin deposit.  The bonus is released slowly as you trade to avoid fraud but I have never seen a program with better terms.  As the referrer I get 50% of trade fees.  I just started promoting whaleclub 2 weeks ago and have already made 0.40 BTC. 

So for all you people who doubt affiliate programs, keep doubting them!  More bitcoins for me!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:11:07 AM

use computer to mine the bitcoins

and you need use a good computer

Mining bitcoins with just one computer is not profitable at all i guess, it will cost you a lot of bill that your profits even won't be enough to fill it.
If someone wants to earn profit from mining then he should have more then one mining hardwares and computers so that he can earn some profit from it.

Yes, it's hard these days and non profitable. Some big companies make a good profit, but they have powerful equipments, cheap electricity and big rooms. Alone at home I think it won't worth... Maybe it's possible to make profit mining alt-coins, hoping to see its price increasing in the future.

mining is not restricted only to mining bitcoin. you can also mine other cryptocurrencies (altcoins). you can just find those that are good and those that are possible to mine with GPU and just make an investment in buying a GPU and then mine, although you still have to consider the electricity cost.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:34:23 AM

You must be joking with us, if Only Computer give us good earning so what's the matter in earning?  you can see now 10 years old boy have a own computer, so why he is not good earning, you know why? because everyone have different skills of earning, so that why people earning in different lever.
But the answer is, actually i saw most of the threads are here, so should read it and search it himself, because if we tell you do it or don't it, so i don't think that it will be affect on you. Because you can earn in you own experience,and you always remember it, and you never need any advice to anyone.     
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1213

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:31:08 PM

I believe there is no such technique used in bitcoin earning. You need to have skills, so that with that you can do freelance jobs and earn. Other thing for traditional you need to know about strategies of increase and decrease. No techniques gonna profit you.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:54:53 PM

You must be joking with us, if Only Computer give us good earning so what's the matter in earning?  you can see now 10 years old boy have a own computer, so why he is not good earning, you know why? because everyone have different skills of earning, so that why people earning in different lever.
But the answer is, actually i saw most of the threads are here, so should read it and search it himself, because if we tell you do it or don't it, so i don't think that it will be affect on you. Because you can earn in you own experience,and you always remember it, and you never need any advice to anyone.     

Exactly, right, computer is a part of earning, but our skills are give us good earning, if i have computer but instead of it i don't have any skills so what can i do with this computer?
I also have same answer that most of the ways are here of earning, like gambling, trading or investment, so choice the one way which you think that it is better for you.     
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:29:04 AM

Since I'm a newbie I need tips and techniques to earn bitcoin..

For newbie for you and have Full Member Rank i suggest to follow signature campaign. Why signature campaign, because I think that you will be earning bitcoin well with this program. More detail you can check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 thank you
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:15:50 AM

But if they offer this to everyone out there why would people use you over someone else?  I would think someone well known who is really active in helping with in that case bitfinex would get a lot of the referrals.   

I don't see users being able to jump in and compete on referrals even then.  So even then everyone has the same offer.... it comes to competing for referrrals.  And if you get referral happy you could be breaking forum rules posting it all over without a non referral link. 

If you don't mind me asking how long have you had the referral code and how much has it made? I would think for most it's a small amount.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:42:15 PM

I believe there is no such technique used in bitcoin earning. You need to have skills, so that with that you can do freelance jobs and earn. Other thing for traditional you need to know about strategies of increase and decrease. No techniques gonna profit you.

Right.. Not every method of earning bitcoins needs technique of some kind, but if someone has some techniques and skills then he probably can earn more then usual.
For example if someone is using signature campaign and also knows programming or designing so he can do the both things together to earn more bitcoins in a shorter period of time.
Rickers

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:01:49 AM

Right.. Not every method of earning bitcoins needs technique of some kind, but if someone has some techniques and skills then he probably can earn more then usual.
For example if someone is using signature campaign and also knows programming or designing so he can do the both things together to earn more bitcoins in a shorter period of time.

That is right. Signature campaign can promote the usage of the bitcoin and make post some money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:20:23 AM

If you ask me the only technique that i know to earn bitcoin fast is by joining signature campaign with at least member account and maintain being active to continue your daily earnings.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:05:26 AM

you can join here and earn bitcoin .. you just need to rank up your account and  join on a sig campaign

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
zeze0302

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:03:53 PM

There are no special techniques to earn bitcoin.But you can start earning in this forum with signature campaign. But right now there isn't much campaign accepting newbies, you could see all the ongoing signature campaigns over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:21:00 PM

Well you need to invest or to trade  any of those things can help you .. or theres other way you just need to have a research

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:09:11 AM

If you ask me the only technique that i know to earn bitcoin fast is by joining signature campaign with at least member account and maintain being active to continue your daily earnings.

Earning from signature campaigns doesn't need any special technique, all you need is some knowledge about bitcoin and a good ranked account, and then you should post some constructive posts everyday and get your reward for it.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:47:36 AM

Since I'm a newbie I need tips and techniques to earn bitcoin..

For newbie for you and have Full Member Rank i suggest to follow signature campaign. Why signature campaign, because I think that you will be earning bitcoin well with this program. More detail you can check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 thank you

Yes full member rank account can help and ease the things up in earning bitcoin daily. He just need to be active and work hard to earn big amounts daily.
fllipperr

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:39:37 PM

YOu can do trading or faucet site.. theres a llot way to earn bitcoin you just need to find out and understand
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: