Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Techniques on Earning BTC??  (Read 4928 times)
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

As a newbie here. I think the best ways of earning bitcoin in my opinion is trading. There are two markets in which you can trade bitcoin-fiat and altcoin-bitcoin. Both markets have good potential for earning money.  Cool Cool
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:14:01 AM

As a newbie here. I think the best ways of earning bitcoin in my opinion is trading. There are two markets in which you can trade bitcoin-fiat and altcoin-bitcoin. Both markets have good potential for earning money.  Cool Cool
Yeah that's true trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin but don't forget to study about trading and also about the coin that you wanted to buy. In trading you can double your bitcoin in less than a week and also it is possible to get loss of you bitcoin in less than a week if you don't get educated about trading and always do is panic selling. So it's better to study first before doing something Grin.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:36:25 PM

I don't understand if how trading is the best way of earning bitcoins for a newbie, as trading needs a lot of understanding or knowledge and a newbie cannot be able to get to that point as he joins the community, so that can be dangerous for a newbie.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:19:47 AM

Well I agree with you man. The other good thing to do to earn bitcoin is via signature campaigns. Signature campaigns gives decent earnings to it's posters well for a member level about 0.0026 per day.  Grin
If you ask me it will be best if you don't rely on one way of earning and why not to combine that two and i'm sure that it will result for better earnings because the one who will provide capital is from your signature campaign and you will increase it or grow the capital from doing altcoin trading which is better than bitcoin trading because there are much coins to choose from.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:30:24 PM

Maybe you might be right with your opinion about trading,but i wouldn't say that bitcoin-fiat or altcoin-bitcoin markets are the best.
If you are a newbie,but you have some deposit you can try to trade some on poloniex market,it is fairly great for me,withdrawal system is soo cool,almost instant.
Try it and i think you will laugh off your old markets.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:02:46 PM

I don't understand if how trading is the best way of earning bitcoins for a newbie, as trading needs a lot of understanding or knowledge and a newbie cannot be able to get to that point as he joins the community, so that can be dangerous for a newbie.

yes you are right, trading is very risky for newbie. all it requires research, even someone who has been playing trade long enough sometimes could still lose. so that the risk of loss is higher for newbie.

for newbie better, looking bitcoin free to try small trades, at least learn first.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:55:51 AM

Simple techniques to earn bitcoins as follows :

Bitcoin already accepted globally and With c2c business model it can be redeem to local fiat currency.

1) Buy bitcoin with lower price and sell it at higher price.
2) Trade altcoins with good market-cap volumn.
3) Invest in mining and go for compounding.
4) Start to buy/sell altcoins in Local area and build trust
5) Run own informative website about cryptocurrency which can gives good advertising revenue by running related ads.
6) Create any service which you can offer to pay with Bitcoins or other Altcoins.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:58:05 PM

Bitcoin already accepted globally and With c2c business model it can be redeem to local fiat currency.

5) Run own informative website about cryptocurrency which can gives good advertising revenue by running related ads.
6) Create any service which you can offer to pay with Bitcoins or other Altcoins.
interesting i am agree with you. i think you have discussed the techniques in a very good way. i will like to add that if you do a short term trading in bitcoin it is also too good. because the market is mostly remain stable a very little fluctuation can be seen for so many days.
Aamir1

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:38:09 AM

yes you are right, trading is very risky for newbie. all it requires research, even someone who has been playing trade long enough sometimes could still lose. so that the risk of loss is higher for newbie.

for newbie better, looking bitcoin free to try small trades, at least learn first.

Obviously, even the experts sometime loss some money in trading when they get unlucky, then how a newbie can manage to do that without any knowledge?
A newbie should concentrate on other small methods of collecting bitcoins first and later when he learns everything then he should try big things like trading etc.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:55:42 PM

Obviously, even the experts sometime loss some money in trading when they get unlucky, then how a newbie can manage to do that without any knowledge?
A newbie should concentrate on other small methods of collecting bitcoins first and later when he learns everything then he should try big things like trading etc.

Trading has no concern with newbie or rank of the accounts, its all about knowledge, if you hold sound knowledge of trading then you can make regular profits.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:01:34 PM

Trading has no concern with newbie or rank of the accounts, its all about knowledge, if you hold sound knowledge of trading then you can make regular profits.
It not usually depends on what rank do you have, important thing that you have knowledge and you know what your doing and if trading suits you then proceed, continue on your way on gaining profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

interesting i am agree with you. i think you have discussed the techniques in a very good way. i will like to add that if you do a short term trading in bitcoin it is also too good. because the market is mostly remain stable a very little fluctuation can be seen for so many days.
yeah me too but i doubt it wont be so essential to recommend such ideas for newbies as trading is not a easy task to do it needs alot of skills and idea about market and stocks its better for them to start with simple signature campaign and they will slowly learn from here and they will be pretty good to go with it Cheesy
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

trading is so complicated not advisable for a real newbies because most of the time just trusting your instinct will lead you losing more of your investment it takes time before you can master the proper ways of trading needed more time and more patient just for saying mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:33:24 PM

trading is so complicated not advisable for a real newbies because most of the time just trusting your instinct will lead you losing more of your investment it takes time before you can master the proper ways of trading needed more time and more patient just for saying mate.

yeah, i agree that trading is not at all easy and it is not good for a total newbie but also at the same time it is not that hard to learn and overtime any newbie can become a master of trading.

Buying the dip...
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:38:19 PM

Since I'm a newbie I need tips and techniques to earn bitcoin..
theres no technique in earning bitcoin.
Hardwork and patience is the only key.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:30:57 PM

you are not in Utopia my friend, the most solid & secure way to earn bitcoin is to offer your services and get paid in bitcoin
or a shorter way but more risky is to set your fund on the table and trade ! all of us here we are to earn bitcoins ! ^^
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:52:06 PM

Bitcoin is also a type of money and earning any type of money requires hardwork and skill.If less skills then more hard work is required.I am earning a decent amount of bitcoins from my signature campaign so I would prefer this.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:58:14 PM

i think if you will join a signature campaign. there you do not need for any extra technique. there you need just a little hard work to quality post and nothing extra techniques you needed.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:31:49 AM

You can gain small amounts of bitcoin through faucets and signature campaigns. If you want to earn larger amounts, the best thing to do is first buy some bitcoin and then use it for trading and lending. Trading can be done on any of various exchanges that are available online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aamir1

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:52:49 PM

You can gain small amounts of bitcoin through faucets and signature campaigns. If you want to earn larger amounts, the best thing to do is first buy some bitcoin and then use it for trading and lending. Trading can be done on any of various exchanges that are available online.

Not everyone needs to buy bitcoin to start trading, ofcourse it is better to buy it because in this way you can start earlier but if you cannot afford to buy then just put some effort and earn some bitcoins first and then start trading with it, if you feel it is good then keep doing it and if you feel it isnt suiting you then stop doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: