Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposal: rename altcoin discussion to sour grapes discussion  (Read 2135 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:05:21 AM

So far I see the ethereum blockchain and consensus protocol working fine.

It hasn't been scaled yet. Bitcoin's scalepocalypse will pale in comparison to Ethereum's doom in the wild. Essentially what Ethereum is designing with Casper is a technobabble wrapper around centralized verification, because either they know that verification can't be decentralized (as I have explained), or they are determined to delude themselves otherwise (with the result being the centralization occurs anyway).

With centralization, Ehereum can scale except note that will be viewed as a failure by the market, unless verification centralization can be hidden behind Sybil attacks on the verification nodes (meaning no one can prove that a 1000 nodes aren't controlled by the same entity). I have a strong suspicion that is why Ethereum is being funded by Peter Thiel and other banksters, because they understand Ethereum is a way for them to control without being detected. Satoshi had prevented this outcome in Bitcoin by setting the maximum block size to 1MB, which thus restricted verification from centralizing entirely (yet it will still be impossible to prevent Bitcoin Classic from centralizing due to the other economics of profitable PoW mining).

But centralization always leads to failure. So ultimately this will fail sooner or later.

And what I see from you is just a load of wild claims.

That is because you are n00b and you can't understand the technological arguments. The points I have made are not wild at all. Do you realize I was probably the first person to predict Bitcoin's scalepocalypse in 2013 as ArticMine graciously admits today:

I introduced this concept in 2013 in my thread Spiraling Transaction Fees and I nailed the block size as the fundamental issue in my last post in that 2013 thread.

Seems stoat you had no clue how long I have been here in this forum and doing serious technological research.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:20:27 AM

...but it's really just bitcoin for me.  All the rest are wannabees IMO.  But if something comes along that can challenge bitcoin--legitimately--then more power to whatever that is.  If it's ethereum, well then it's got its work cut out for itself.  It's not going to be easy to dethrone btc.

The only coin that could dethrone Bitcoin would be one that had higher levels of adoption.

None of the altcoins have generated any adoption. Maybe Doge generated a few 1000s of actual users, but that is nothing compared to 10,000s of serious users of Bitcoin.

Millions of users estimates for Bitcoin is delusion (based on wallet estimates for example from Coinbase which doesn't include wallets that have been abandoned and driven originally by affiliation payouts, Coinbase is burning up IPO money three times to the well because its business model has failed). No coin has that yet.

You'll know it when you become aware of the Bitcoin killer. It will be so damn obvious due to the millions of users adopting it.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:22:55 AM

I made a joke about you, spoetnik and benthatch being the same person.

I accept that as a retraction of your slanderous allegation.

"Slanderous allegation".  What like the ones you and your buddy benthatch throw around casually all day long?

What benthach does is tantamount to tortuous interference. And you are nearly as bad you just wrap it in a veneer of "technical objections"

so i interference your get rich quick scam? i think you saying i'm blocking your road to becoming a get rich quick person. i personally think you guys already succeed, a shitcoin like ethorieem which is worth nothing and now is at $350,000,000 creating ton of millionaires. your get rich quick scam do work but what i think you are just greedy and wanting more.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:29:24 AM

so i interference your get rich quick scam coin I didn't invest into? i think you saying i'm blocking your road to becoming a get rich quick person. i personally think you guys already succeed, a shitcoin innovative coin like ethorieem (sorry, can't spell it correctly, I'm a dyslexic) which is potentially worth nothing more than Bitcoin and now is at $350,000,000 creating ton of millionaires. your get rich quick scam project do work but what i think you are just greedy and wanting more I'm an envious troll this is why I post nonsense every day.

FTFY
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:40:28 AM

so i interference your get rich quick scam coin I didn't invest into? i think you saying i'm blocking your road to becoming a get rich quick person. i personally think you guys already succeed, a shitcoin innovative coin like ethorieem (sorry, can't spell it correctly, I'm a dyslexic) which is potentially worth nothing more than Bitcoin and now is at $350,000,000 creating ton of millionaires. your get rich quick scam project do work but what i think you are just greedy and wanting more I'm an envious troll this is why I post nonsense every day.

FTFY

you need to get back to your scam iota, you spending too much times kissing the etherirum people asses. i bet you are looking to get some hypes from them so you too can becoming rich quick with your shit.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:49:17 AM

you need to get back to your scam iota, you spending too much times kissing the etherirum people asses. i bet you are looking to get some hypes from them so you too can becoming rich quick with your shit.

You are so sensitive. Ohdear, you should have invested in other coins, not those you own now, you would be in much better mood and accepted the joke not so seriously, haha.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:51:21 AM

You are so sensitive. Ohdear, you should have invested in other coins, not those you own now, you would be in much better mood and accepted the joke not so seriously, haha.

i invest nothing, included the get rich quick etheoriem and your scam iota. LOL. my purpose here is not investing but a scam buster.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:54:20 AM

i invest nothing, included the get rich quick etheoriem and your scam iota. LOL. my purpose here is not investing but a scam buster.

Can you also walk on water by any chance?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:59:30 AM

Can you also walk on water by any chance?

if you have nothing to say then don't say at all. it is best for you and your scam iota

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:05:33 AM

if you have nothing to say then don't say at all. it is best for you and your scam iota

Don't get me wrong, I'm questioning your real motives because if you really were busting scams then it would be demonstrated by your reputation. For now it's only you who claim that you are a scam buster, the reputation says that you are just a loser who has achieved nothing and trolls because has no money to invest.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 11:11:36 AM

Don't get me wrong, I'm questioning your real motives because if you really were busting scams then it would be demonstrated by your reputation. For now it's only you who claim that you are a scam buster, the reputation says that you are just a loser who has achieved nothing and trolls because has no money to invest.

i warned people about supernet, paycoin, crave and endless other scam coins. people would save ton of their btc if they have reads my posts. i wouldn't care much about your scam though as it will be DOA unless you pay people like bobsurplus to hype and creating fake buy walls and volume.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:16:37 AM

i warned people about supernet, paycoin, crave and endless other scam coins.

Did you use intuition to realize that they were scams, did you have insider info about those coins or did you see some signs that allowed to see their real nature?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:20:52 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 11:39:40 AM by BitcoinNational

enjoy it now while it last buddy as it is not going to last that long with your shit nonsense get rich scam coin.
bump

your too HIGH on the $ETH
there will be a LOW and the signal is getting strong on that one

100% chance that the ICO whales dump the living beans out of ETH on the rubes, drag it down to >$50M to only accumulate more!

srsly ... @$ 4.43    and they paid $0.30 ... dropping to $0.10 is very probable Wink

Dump your shitcoins with no innovation and pathetic developers. And get on board with the next generation of the crypto boom.
the boom is already done
now comes the bust

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:43:01 PM

Did you use intuition to realize that they were scams, did you have insider info about those coins or did you see some signs that allowed to see their real nature?

I like how trolls run scared once someone asks them direct questions. I bet poor benthach will never come to this thread to answer...

Hey, benthach, I'm just teasing you. Come back and post new portion of nonsense.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:46:42 PM

I like how trolls run scared once someone asks them direct questions. I bet poor benthach will never come to this thread to answer...

Hey, benthach, I'm just teasing you. Come back and post new portion of nonsense.

your question have nothing to do with this thread and it's a waste of my time to stick with your subject

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:28:25 PM

your question have nothing to do with this thread and it's a waste of my time to stick with your subject

I expected to see an excuse like this. The case is clear, you are yet another troll that can't defend his own legend.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:55:47 PM

I expected to see an excuse like this. The case is clear, you are yet another troll that can't defend his own legend.

i expecting more questions and answers like this so you can plug your get rich quick scam iota into the subject

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:04:29 PM

i expecting more questions and answers like this so you can plug your get rich quick scam iota into the subject

Wasn't it you who said
it's a waste of my time to stick with your subject

But you still continue which shows that I have touched an open wound. I've seen a lot of trolls, your modus operandi repeats theirs with 99% match.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 11:12:42 PM

Wasn't it you who said
it's a waste of my time to stick with your subject

But you still continue which shows that I have touched an open wound. I've seen a lot of trolls, your modus operandi repeats theirs with 99% match.

as expected call everyone trolls for exposing get rich quick scam like his iota.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:12:38 AM

as expected call everyone trolls for exposing get rich quick scam like his iota.

If you are not a troll then you shouldn't have a problem with answering that question that you try to avoid to answer. So? Will we get a real answer or another excuse?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: