Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Rep at CES Showcase "ASICs"  (Read 5399 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 01:05:35 PM

Did Josh know this guy from before? Because I think the vid is made to make Josh out to look like an asshole, why would he be so belligerent from the start?

Josh is very clear that he does not want to talk to Micon because they have a previous relationship.

If you keep watching the video Micon goes on to tell how he is going to shit talk Josh on the forums.

Micon is essentially shit talking Josh and defaming him because he doesn't like Josh. You will note that the questions he is stating "the community has a right to know" were never actually asked to Josh, they were presented to the forum in a way that made people assume they were an issue.

They were never an issue. Micon is just being a jerk.

That being said there are issues with BFL, I haven't seen a picture of a working ASIC rig anywhere. You would think there would be one. But Micon is doing the community a huge disservice by approaching BFL in this way. Why not just ask some questions through the proper channels? Why the drama? It's not helping.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 01:07:17 PM

The Manual:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136615.0
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 11:47:09 PM

Is anyone still selling new FPGAs? Huh

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 08:55:59 PM

Did Josh know this guy from before? Because I think the vid is made to make Josh out to look like an asshole, why would he be so belligerent from the start?

Josh is very clear that he does not want to talk to Micon because they have a previous relationship.

If you keep watching the video Micon goes on to tell how he is going to shit talk Josh on the forums.

Micon is essentially shit talking Josh and defaming him because he doesn't like Josh. You will note that the questions he is stating "the community has a right to know" were never actually asked to Josh, they were presented to the forum in a way that made people assume they were an issue.

They were never an issue. Micon is just being a jerk.

That being said there are issues with BFL, I haven't seen a picture of a working ASIC rig anywhere. You would think there would be one. But Micon is doing the community a huge disservice by approaching BFL in this way. Why not just ask some questions through the proper channels? Why the drama? It's not helping.

Oh right, ask through the proper channels and get a sheep like response of " Yes we are still in R&D rah rah rah just another excuse " .

They know that in person, they will get a bit of shit and the guy cannot even handle a professional approach to get him out and away... Its being recorded, the way of which that idiot from BFL labs responded is horrible from a corporate investors point of view, the guy should be fired on the spot.

With 25 million dollars in pre-orders I would hope someone is jumping up and down more than the troll that apparently made the video, because otherwise these guys will get away with spending your pre-order money, shit they probably already have! Nexus 7, damn - i bet they are driving around in nice wealthy vehicles by now.

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 07:18:00 AM

What a douche. Is trying to be funny or is he really that arrogant?
Did he know that he was talking to micon? It looks like he did.

Even if BFL won't scam I wouldn't give them a quarter.

No shit... he will just give it right to Micon.
maunderingcabal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 11:59:04 PM

They both look like dicks. I hope that people don't get scammed as bad as I think they are, but at the same time I hope ASICs never come out.

You like my post? Buy me a beer for ฿0.01
13KKQYQLmDFaTtcoPDtnt3My1PPUdcc8AL
My website/blog/bitcoin store
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: