Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Youtube Faucet] YouCoin  (Read 3461 times)
YouuCoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:07:30 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 03:40:32 AM by YouuCoin

Presentation :

Two friends and I started a YouTube channel where we redistribute the ad revenues to the viewers.
So we ask the viewer to disable adblock, hoping that a significant part will do it.
For the sake of simplicity, speed and transparency we use Bitcoin's private keys as rewards.
Our objective is to initiate the more people we can to Bitcoin, so we use :

- YouTube : spreads easily, make some revenue and doesn't need a lot means.
          - Short and simple introduction videos that everyone can understand
          - But mostly the lure of money, giveaways are really working lately, especially on Facebook and    Twitter.

How does it work ?

During the video, one or more private key is printed, and the first one to find it must import and transfer the wallet's content to his own wallet.
Multiples types of video have already been done (including an interactive quizz) but other types are on their way.

If some keys are not found, we publish a video to tell you where to look for them, if that's not enough, we publish videos with clue.
Since the keys are usually found quickly, we announce the videos at least 24H before they are realeased on the social medias.

Links :

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3oSyWo8PQN83zdHmZq_Nw

Introduction 1/3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gte7LvvxmRg
Introduction 2/3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa2FG94Mwxk
Introduction 3/3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHR4DnkB2XE

Episode 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnVz86et9sM
Episode 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRYckS5ngfI
Episode 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSEehV6gGUo

Follow us :

To know when the next video is out and to sometimes get some part of the key
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/youcoin
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Youucoin

Scam :

Of course, it's not a scam, we never ask for money for people to play, nor for personal informations or to go on dubious websites ! Furthermore, the bitcoin adresses used are published at the end of every video and in the description, so you can see that the money has been distributed or to know if there's still something to win.

Support us :

If you want to support us the easiest way to do it is to try to win while disabling Adblock.
While I'm writing this, on average each subscriber won roughly 1$. At the moment we're in a rough deficit, if you want to help us you can send us a donation to this adress. The whole donation will be distributed in a future video :
3NKn6yPq4hEghnBhUk7ZK82PphU7yRmZGy

Future :

Merge the 3 introduction videos into one, simpler, with the blockchain.info method while their new version is out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:50:48 AM

Interesting idea. I'm trying to find the private key, but so far, no luck. Any hints?

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:54:43 AM

Wish I found about this sooner. I found the private key although it was late already since someone have found it earlier than me. Regardless of which, it was fun actually to be alert to get the reward. My ears was with your voice and my eyes completely focused on screen. Easy to spot the key but hard to read it since it disappears pretty quickly Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 04:02:07 PM

@knightdk : It has been found and used. But as an hint you can read the answer of SFR10  Grin

@SFR10 : glad you liked it ! Next video will be uploaded soon, and will also contain a key Cheesy Maybe you'll get more luck. Subscribe or follow us on Twitter or FB to make sure you don't miss it Smiley
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:37:24 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 07:51:24 PM by speaktome

I'm not very sure that it work. You need that many peoples can see your videos but even considering a  high reward its can be always claimed for the first watchers so someone skillful always get the rewards and  those arriving later get nothing and they can lose interest soon.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:32:34 PM

Well, the goal is to make a lot of videos, and those videos will usually be (very) long. If you're lucky, since it's usually being lucky and not skillful, you'll get the code even 20 minutes (or more) after the release. Furthermore, episodes will be announced, so you could probably be ready to look for the keys right at the release of the video ^^ So we're quite confident Cheesy
YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

The last part of the introduction will be up today (2/27) at 6PM GMT+1 ! Make sure you don't miss it Smiley
YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:40:38 PM

Our second episode will be available tomorrow at 9PM CET+1 ! Make sure you're on a PC and not a mobile, annotations will be needed cause it's a new type of videos Cheesy
Also, I won't bother you on this post anymore after this, I promise :p I'll answer to it but that's all, no more unwanted ups Smiley
Oh, and next video will be 10$ in total wins Wink
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:02:23 PM

This is actually pretty cool, the video's are also of pretty good quality. Though I doubt I will ever be fast enough to get a private key first Smiley

YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 03:11:31 PM

The next type of video (episode 2 e.g) will be a little less about luck, so you may get a chance if you're here when the video is released ^^ Also, since it's a funnier type of videos, we'll probably use it more often than the others :p
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:07:24 PM

It is a very good idea but i still dont get how it works - lol. Anyway, im watching this thread.

YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:37:17 PM

Quite simple : there's at least one private bitcoin key in each of our videos. The first one to get it can therefore empty the associated wallet. As for how to precisely do it (create a wallet, transfer money from one wallet to aother) it's explained in our introduction videos Smiley

So basically if you're a viewer : find the key, get money.

As for us, the business model is : you watch our videos, that give us money (assuming you're a nice person that doesn't use adblock on our videos :p), we can give that money back in our next videos. And the cycle goes on forever Cheesy
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:04:04 PM

Good idea, looking at things from a different angle Smiley What exactly do you mean when you say that you find the private key ? I'm a bit confused about that. And how many coins do you plan on giving out ? I does it grow ? 1 in every video ? More then 1 ? And what should we do with them ? Just hoard them for now ? How exactly does a new coin gain value in the market anyway ?  Huh

It does sound very interesting i hope to see it grow. Smiley
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 11:51:41 AM

Quite simple : there's at least one private bitcoin key in each of our videos. The first one to get it can therefore empty the associated wallet. As for how to precisely do it (create a wallet, transfer money from one wallet to aother) it's explained in our introduction videos Smiley

So basically if you're a viewer : find the key, get money.

As for us, the business model is : you watch our videos, that give us money (assuming you're a nice person that doesn't use adblock on our videos :p), we can give that money back in our next videos. And the cycle goes on forever Cheesy

Great Idea and Project buddy !
I want to ask how are the Private Keys "hidden" ? May be you can give out where it is hidden from one of your earlier videos. And yeah what's the amount of BTC in that address ?

YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 10:56:49 PM

What exactly do you mean when you say that you find the private key ? I'm a bit confused about that.
When I say find the private key I mean that there is at least one bitcoin wallet's private key hidden in most of our videos. With this key you can open a wallet and transfer the money to any other wallet (yours usually). If our introduction videos aren't enough, there's plenty of tutorials out there. I'm also quite sure people on the forum can explain bitcoin :p

And how many coins do you plan on giving out ? 1 in every video ? More then 1 ?
The total sum we plan on giving is unlimited if the project works : the money we make from the ads is redistributed. I'm not quite sure what you're calling a "coin" though. We didn't invent a cryptocurrency : we're giving bitcoin parts (since 1 bitcoin is roughly 450$ we're only giving parts of 1). There is usually from 3 to 10$ in total in each video. Sometimes there's only one key to retrieve, sometimes there's more (in episode 2, there's 2 keys each giving access to a wallet with 5$ on it, which makes 10$ in total + a bonus with a third key, still not found by the way Cheesy)

And what should we do with them ? Just hoard them for now ? How exactly does a new coin gain value in the market anyway ?  Huh
It does sound very interesting i hope to see it grow. Smiley
Again, we're giving bitcoin, so we're not responsible of the currency. Consider it as real money, since you can buy stuff on various websites with it. So, if you want to hoard it and hope the bitcoin increases in value you can. Or you can spent them now. Kinda like the stock exchange. And bitcoin gains value by offer and demand, I'm not an economist, but there's a lot of papers on how bitcoin reached this value, feel free to look through it  Wink
Thanks for the interest ! I hope I answered your questions, if not, feel free to ask for more details !

Great Idea and Project buddy !
I want to ask how are the Private Keys "hidden" ? May be you can give out where it is hidden from one of your earlier videos. And yeah what's the amount of BTC in that address ?
The ways we hide the private keys is and will be different through the episodes. But for example on episode 2 you just have to answer correctly to 10 questions to get the link to a private video where the private key is shown (not hidden, just shown  Grin)
As for the amounts, it depends, but it has been between 3 and 5$ on each adresses this far. Feel free to check the balance and transactions of the adresses (via blockchain.info for example), they are in the descriptions of the videos Smiley The goal is to gain more money through the ads for bigger prizes.
Thanks for the feedback and interest ! I hope I answered your questions, if not, feel free to ask for more details !
FaucetDev

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:31:57 AM

Can you share the stats of viewers?

Are you getting more views to videos with this? Do they die after a certain time?

Do you share a whole private key in the video, or more like a url shortener to just copy paste?  (later can be abused by bots)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:38:30 AM

I'm interested on your project, but the only thing that I was wondering is how could you make profit from viewers since there are only small few of people who interested in bitcoin, and of course not all of them will get in to this competition, that will be more profit if you have high traffic on your video just saying
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

I find it unlucky for me. This is an interesting concept to distribute bitcoins and make awareness. Youtube is a fast way to reach common people. Go ahead.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

Not sure what you're looking for, subscriber count and video views are public data so... If you're more specific I might be able to help you. Also keep in mind that we're not allowed to communicate things such as CPM.

Are you getting more views to videos with this? Do they die after a certain time?
The evolution is hard to track with our number of videos. Introduction worked better than the episode 1, and episode 2 worked better than the episode 1 (but not as much as the introduction). We intent to keep all videos online, we won't delete them once the key is found if that's what you ask for, so the newcomers can see how an episode looks like and have more chance to win a key when the next video is released.

Do you share a whole private key in the video, or more like a url shortener to just copy paste?  (later can be abused by bots)
A whole private key is shown, you can't select the text, you have to type it manually. Of course it depends of the video : we might put one character at a certain moment, then another one at another moment, etc. But no shortener Smiley

I'm interested on your project, but the only thing that I was wondering is how could you make profit from viewers since there are only small few of people who interested in bitcoin, and of course not all of them will get in to this competition, that will be more profit if you have high traffic on your video just saying
The main attraction is older than bitcoin : Win free money by watching our videos, without inscription/sharing informations or whatever. We don't specifically target bitcoin aware peoples. We take the "introducing people to bitcoin" part as a nice bonus though ^^ But yes, to be sustainable, we'll need a decent/high traffic on our videos, so we're starting with bitcoiners, because they'll be probably more receptive at first. After that we hope that the viewers will spread the word and that the traffic will increase Smiley

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

Not sure what you're looking for, subscriber count and video views are public data so... If you're more specific I might be able to help you. Also keep in mind that we're not allowed to communicate things such as CPM.

The evolution is hard to track with our number of videos. Introduction worked better than the episode 1, and episode 2 worked better than the episode 1 (but not as much as the introduction). We intent to keep all videos online, we won't delete them once the key is found if that's what you ask for, so the newcomers can see how an episode looks like and have more chance to win a key when the next video is released.

A whole private key is shown, you can't select the text, you have to type it manually. Of course it depends of the video : we might put one character at a certain moment, then another one at another moment, etc. But no shortener Smiley

The main attraction is older than bitcoin : Win free money by watching our videos, without inscription/sharing informations or whatever. We don't specifically target bitcoin aware peoples. We take the "introducing people to bitcoin" part as a nice bonus though ^^ But yes, to be sustainable, we'll need a decent/high traffic on our videos, so we're starting with bitcoiners, because they'll be probably more receptive at first. After that we hope that the viewers will spread the word and that the traffic will increase Smiley

As you said above that Introduction worked better because it was short and crisp and users could view the full video. The episodes 1 and 2 were lengthy so the users (including me) didn't watch the whole video. I suggest that you make shorter videos. About 10 - 12 minutes maximum would be fine.

I subscribed your channel and eagerly looking for future uploads. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: