Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whaleclub: Margin Trade Crypto, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ Bitcoin or Dash  (Read 10075 times)
qqcoiny

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:16:29 AM

hello i am user on whaleclub &I love the platform for btcusd but any more forex markets coming?. AUDJPY, GBPJPY, USD/TRY & USD/ZAR having 150x leverage. also do accept altcoins? i have litecoin and doge I would like tou se as well. what is minimum withdraw and how fast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whaleclubco (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Whaleclub.co – Digital Currency Powered Trading

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:05:13 PM

hello i am user on whaleclub &I love the platform for btcusd but any more forex markets coming?. AUDJPY, GBPJPY, USD/TRY & USD/ZAR having 150x leverage. also do accept altcoins? i have litecoin and doge I would like tou se as well. what is minimum withdraw and how fast?

We will be opening new markets regularly. We will probably start with USD pairs for Forex and gradually add AUD and GBP pairs.

We currently do not accept litecoin or doge deposits, only bitcoin.

Withdrawals usually go through within the hour. All withdrawals are processed manually for customer security.

whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:03:03 AM

New Update

Our affiliate program is now live!

Affiliates get paid 50% of referred user commissions for life, which is the highest commission share in the industry. Smiley

krypt0n0

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:39:22 PM

I'm really enjoying trading on WhaleClub. I've traded Oil on the gap down couple of days ago and made 1.2BTC profit up from 0.3BTC in my balance.

Some suggestions:

I also tried trading from mobile, which is nice from the browser. Are you guys gonna make and android or ios App?

Also it would be great to see more markets represented? Any plans to get bond futures on there? Soybeans? Wheat? US or Euro equities? Those are tough to find in CFD brokers. In any case this is a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing the markets grow.
t_armstrong

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:28:48 AM

Hey Whaleclub, I wrote a review about you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441579.0

I'm really enjoying trading on your platform. However there are shortcomings you NEED to focus on: more markets, more leverage, high euro spreads. Great start though and am looking forward to following you and perhaps collaborating in the future.
whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:14:42 PM

I'm really enjoying trading on WhaleClub. I've traded Oil on the gap down couple of days ago and made 1.2BTC profit up from 0.3BTC in my balance.

Some suggestions:

I also tried trading from mobile, which is nice from the browser. Are you guys gonna make and android or ios App?

Also it would be great to see more markets represented? Any plans to get bond futures on there? Soybeans? Wheat? US or Euro equities? Those are tough to find in CFD brokers. In any case this is a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing the markets grow.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. Mobile apps are on the roadmap this year.

We are absolutely working on bringing you more markets to trade including the commodities you mention and US/Euro/Asia stocks.

Hey Whaleclub, I wrote a review about you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441579.0

I'm really enjoying trading on your platform. However there are shortcomings you NEED to focus on: more markets, more leverage, high euro spreads. Great start though and am looking forward to following you and perhaps collaborating in the future.

Thank you for your review write-up - very appreciated. We are working around the clock to serve our customers and that includes improving the platform. More markets will open soon (we will notify our customers by email and on this thread) and spreads will have nowhere to go but down!

trifectoo

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:22:41 PM

I'm wondering if they can add VXX, QQQ, maybe a few other indexes. thinking S&P, Cac40, HKE.

Otherwise very nice platform, played around with it. you guys appear very professional. I like how you handle issues and present order information.
buydkbits

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:42:13 PM

So If I understand I can buy oil with bitcoin, but what if bitcoin price rises while I hold my positions? is there a hedge for the volatility of bitcoin? if i buy 2btc of oil and btc goes up 50% what happen to my oil positions?

Is my BTC value converted to dollars because oil market is in dollars?

I have used you in the past when you offered bitcoin trading only. I can say what you see is what you get. The new markets are great.
whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:34:24 PM

I'm wondering if they can add VXX, QQQ, maybe a few other indexes. thinking S&P, Cac40, HKE.

Otherwise very nice platform, played around with it. you guys appear very professional. I like how you handle issues and present order information.

We will be adding more markets to trade, including indices.

So If I understand I can buy oil with bitcoin, but what if bitcoin price rises while I hold my positions? is there a hedge for the volatility of bitcoin? if i buy 2btc of oil and btc goes up 50% what happen to my oil positions?

Is my BTC value converted to dollars because oil market is in dollars?

I have used you in the past when you offered bitcoin trading only. I can say what you see is what you get. The new markets are great.

You can long or short assets on Whaleclub but you do not own the underlying. All trades are made and settled in bitcoin, there is no fiat involved, so the price of BTCUSD does not affect your oil position. If you go long 10BTC on Oil and price of oil goes up 10%, you make 1BTC, regardless of what happens in BTCUSD price.

You bitcoin is never converted to fiat. Learn more about how we match trades in our business model page.

buydkbits

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:51:51 PM

Thank you. I have deposited a few btc and have started trading.

My request for future improvement: for the stop and target field can you support percentage as well as number. That way we can say stop when price drop 2% or target when price rise 2%.
bitbite111

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:35:51 PM

Whaleclub are a bunch of scammers! BEWARE!
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:39:35 PM

I alway try to say (expecially on 1Broker trading lounge) that whaleclub (but simply FX too) could be really risky..... But a lot of user prefer to earn some referral instead of propose good broker.

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:27:02 PM

Ugh. So sad to see people spamming one of the only legitimate and professionally-run bitcoin businesses. Seems like the 1broker folk are panicking and trying to undermine Whaleclub...
bitbite111

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:39:49 PM

Ugh. So sad to see people spamming one of the only legitimate and professionally-run bitcoin businesses. Seems like the 1broker folk are panicking and trying to undermine Whaleclub...

My 21 bitcoin withdrawl is still pending for 4 days! They wont answer my repeated support email.
Bitcoin_Speculator

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:20:11 PM

Lol come on man... Just a glance at your post history and it's obvious you're pumping your activity and shilling 1broker. You must be the same guy doing the same thing on reddit.

I have never had a single issue with Whaleclub. Their support is the most professional, by FAR, in the industry. I really have not seen better response times and issue resolution.

But I should not be surprised. WC is run by Petar Zivkovski, 20-year Blackrock trading veteran: https://hk.linkedin.com/in/petar-zivkovski-943531115

Perhaps you should go pick on someone your own size.

EDIT: and might I add don't take my word for it. ask anyone on their chat room, Twitter, TradingView, etc. Good thing they are transparent.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:15:51 PM

My 21 bitcoin withdrawl is still pending for 4 days! They wont answer my repeated support email.

Bitbie should you post a screenshot of what you are saiyng?

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
krypt0n0

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:19:05 PM

I have never had a single issue with Whaleclub. Their support is the most professional, by FAR, in the industry. I really have not seen better response times and issue resolution.

I agree. Never had an issue with them. And I'm really surprised by how good their support is (Jenny). They've gotten back to me in under 10 minutes in most cases.
bitbite111

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:16:52 PM

For lower fees than whaleclub, https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3500
Bitcoin_Speculator

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

removed

God I can't stand shills like this guy.
whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:01:39 PM

Thank you. I have deposited a few btc and have started trading.

My request for future improvement: for the stop and target field can you support percentage as well as number. That way we can say stop when price drop 2% or target when price rise 2%.

That is a good idea, we will work to develop this feature. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: