Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to help a friend. I have a weird plan... please Read On.  (Read 4798 times)
kbroadfoot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:19:05 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community

My friend Mitzi is trying to get her kids back from her insane ex whom has more money to spend on lawyers and such... here is her donation request:

http://www.gofundme.com/1rdlxs?pc=fb_cr

What I want to do is take some BTC donations from this community... I set up a blockchain.info address here:

1ARwTy4TZwdZYXbCe4EofKKnPPZMYbDYRk

Follow my ( her ) progress here:  http://blockchain.info/address/1ARwTy4TZwdZYXbCe4EofKKnPPZMYbDYRk

Once this reaches the amount to which I can withdraw 100 dollars or more ( from btcpak.com ) I will transfer it into her "gofundme" account and credit it to the Bitcoin community.....

This is a totally real plea for help, not a scam... Lawyers fees are all that stand between her and her kids... Read her story... Call her..
Mitzi can be reached at phone number  904-347-7838 ( USA, Florida ) If you would like to discuss this with her...
I can be reached at 808-250-7662 ( Patrick ) I suggested trying this community for help... I hope we can do something for her and her kids..

Thank you

Patrick Broadfoot

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 03:22:22 PM

Don't put phone numbers out in public! Let people request it through PM if they're wary of this but don't bloody post it online.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:27:06 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 07:59:58 PM by Akka

Agree, this forum could be read by everyone in the entire world. So don't post Phone Numbers here.

To the initial request.

Although this may be sad from the mothers point of view, I fail to read any reason, why the kinds aren't better of or at least equally of by staying with their dad.

In my country in statistics the Judge gives the right of custody to the father only in 6% of all cases. Meaning the Mother virtually always gets the kids, except if there is a explicit reason why the kids shouldn't stay with their mom.

Why should I fund a attempt to take this kids away from their father?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 03:53:15 PM

You're asking for donations to steal children from their father.  That is weird...

If the courts placed the children with their father, there was probably a very good reason.  No need to throw away community funds at lawyers.  If she needs help to raise $100, she probably shouldn't be trying to raise children anyway.  If the father has the money, they are better off with him.

Please remove the personal phone numbers, and PM them only to people who want more info to help.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 07:56:02 PM

Hello, "Patrick" aka Ken.

Why have you not yet donated personally on "Mitzi"'s project?

Also, how did this happen -> http://www.bitcoinclassifieds.net/profile/801/

Also judging from Mitzi's twitter it seems the kids are better off at their fathers what with the mother having been unable or unwilling to provide a clean home and her general inability to cope with life.
kbroadfoot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:56:16 PM

Hello, "Patrick" aka Ken.

Why have you not yet donated personally on "Mitzi"'s project?

Also, how did this happen -> http://www.bitcoinclassifieds.net/profile/801/

Also judging from Mitzi's twitter it seems the kids are better off at their fathers what with the mother having been unable or unwilling to provide a clean home and her general inability to cope with life.

That happened trying to post my bitcoinpyramid.com referral address... they thought it was spam... It may be, but I find it kind of a fun thing.. that pyramid.

Also the father stole the children from her...  DCS North Carolina took them from the father and gave then to her care... He then crossed state lines and took them back... Court date is upcoming, she will probably win BUT she has no lawyer and he does... that didn't work out last time... read her words on gofundme...

Patrick

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

We don't know the guy.

We don't know the woman.

And the DCS has kidnapped these kids for a second time now, giving them "back""(because kids are property), to the same woman the government tooks the kids away from in the first place. For a bad environment.

We don't know the whole story.

And we don't know you.

And you're already biased aginst this "crazy rich dad", so no neutrality from you.

I suggest no one gets involved in any of this because after all, worst case scenario, this is an elaborate scam.

Hell, DANK still posts around with his attention whoring bullshit and people it that shit up by the spoonfull. Even after saying he has no intention of paying back his funder for his "million man concert" Squall, to the tune of over40BTC. But this is a tangent, although a CAVEAT EMPTOR.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 09:58:10 PM

During years of civil war in Sierra Leone, gangs of thugs would go around chopping limbs off of children to intimidate and strike fear and compliance in victims living in squalor.

Many women died, many were displaced and many experienced torture, amputations, abductions and rape. Of course many of those that suffered these atrocities were mothers, sisters, daughters, aunties, wives and women friends. Women faced many of the worst acts committed against their human rights. The children involved in the tragedy of the war are many and of all ages and are affected by being abducted, drugged, forced to partake in terrible acts against each other, orphaned and displaced.

This population lack basic human rights including medical treatment, shelter, clean water and education. These same children can now be seen as young men living on the street some are even finding it hard to comprehend what they have been involved in. These populations in society need to be addressed because apart from the fact that they are the future of Sierra Leone, they did not ask for this war.

However, out of this comes an inspirational story:

David Moinina Sengeh considers himself a lucky man — and one who feels the importance of living every day to the fullest. During Sierra Leone’s fierce civil war, as bands of child-soldiers roamed the country committing murder and mayhem, he and his parents and four siblings escaped unharmed.

But his family and friends were not entirely unscathed: Two uncles were brutally killed, and a stray bullet killed a girl who lived next door. “Anybody who lived in Sierra Leone got affected by the war,” says Sengeh, now a doctoral student at the MIT Media Lab.

At the Media Lab, Sengeh is working to improve prosthetic limbs. In Sierra Leone — where amputations were used to instill fear during the civil war — many people don’t wear their prosthetic limbs because the hard plastic sockets don’t fit well. Sengeh has been working to produce custom-fitted, yet affordable, sockets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6anyWQAME

"BTW I'm a noob, this is my first post after spending the minimum four hours on the forum, send me your cash because I have a story of a mom who thinks she deserves her kids and your money."
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:11:10 PM

"BTW I'm a noob, this is my first post after spending the minimum four hours on the forum, send me your cash because I have a story of a mom who thinks she deserves her kids and your money."

Like this if you cried every time. ; __ ;

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 02:04:06 AM

. read her words on gofundme...

Patrick

I read her own words on her own twitter. She is very obviously distressed with handling life in general. How would it help her children to be brought up in such an evironment?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 02:16:50 AM

. read her words on gofundme...

Patrick

I read her own words on her own twitter. She is very obviously distressed with handling life in general. How would it help her children to be brought up in such an evironment?
+1. Unless the dad's far far worse, I don't think the kids would be better off with her.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: