Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perpetual motion device - Free Energy - Do you believe in it?  (Read 13948 times)
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:34:16 PM

2nd Law of Thermodynamics

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 06:54:02 AM

Ok.

Ok then.

Sooooo ... anyone have any magic energy for me?
You can learn my secret for only 0.25 BTC.

Hmmm. Is it a magic secret or a mundane secret?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:13:32 PM

Ok.

Ok then.

It's scientific, but it's a method of using magnets that the energy lobby doesn't want you to hear!
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:44:17 AM

Ok.

Ok then.

It's scientific, but it's a method of using magnets that the energy lobby doesn't want you to hear!

Roll Eyes
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:52:39 AM

How much would you bet that it works or doesnt?

This topic is aimed at mainly:
myrkul
Rassah

I would bet $6,000,000,000 USD and the life of the betters that free energy is not possible. The energy always has to come from somewhere.

And sorry, it can't come from a magnet. I don't know where some of the guys here got the idea that you can get energy out of a magnet by slowly demagnetizing it, but that's simply not true. A magnet is just molecules lined up in a specific way. You can't get energy out of that any more than you get energy out of a crystal or from just lining up magnets on the floor top all face the same direction.

Magnets store energy.  When they demagnetize, the energy is released.  So it is like a battery, but it is neither free nor is it perpetual.

Some friends had a 10 or 12T superconducting magnet and it quenched.  All the stored energy was released, quickly.  For a long time, if there was a loud sound they would drop to the floor.

I try to be respectful and informed.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:26:48 AM

I'm sure many of you have the same perpetual motion device that I have. I've had mine for 22 years. All I have to do to start it is tell it how much I hate its mother and it bitches indefinitely. It's almost impossible to turn off once started. If I'm tired of hearing its motor run I have to leave the house.

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:55:45 AM

Ok.

Ok then.

Roll Eyes
Right, roll your eyes at me. You've been indoctrinated! Or, you are afraid of the truth. I've been living off of my magnetic engine for years.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:40:51 PM

Ok.

Ok then.

Roll Eyes
Right, roll your eyes at me. You've been indoctrinated! Or, you are afraid of the truth. I've been living off of my magnetic engine for years.

I found your so-called secret in this book right here:

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:51:15 PM

This tread is about joke technology. There is no such thing as a perpetual motion device! There are machines of extreme efficiency but no manfacured device can operate perpetually without interference. Even a waterfall will eventually run dry or be naturally diverted to a different to a new location.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:59:27 PM

This tread is about joke technology. There is no such thing as a perpetual motion device! There are machines of extreme efficiency but no manfacured device can operate perpetually without interference. Even a waterfall will eventually run dry or be naturally diverted to a different to a new location.

How about God? AFAICT He's a perpetual motion device. Are you telling me He cant exist?

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:44:07 PM

Wow, look at how indoctrinated this guy is! "No such thing" that's what they said about atoms!

Trust me, I have unverifiable testimonials from millions if not hundreds of satisfied customers!
RichG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:49:39 PM

I fucking hate chords

+1 million billion
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 08:22:48 PM

Roll Eyes

I imagine I know way more about magnets and electricity than you do, since it's my job to. I also know quite a bit about things people think were impossible, which turn out to be true thanks to some new ways of mechanical interactions. But energy is energy. It doesn't really matter where it comes from or what it's generated by. The rules governing it never change.

So, what powers your magnetic engine?
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:35:46 PM

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:57:59 PM

How about God? AFAICT He's a perpetual motion device. Are you telling me He cant exist?

Ok, that's fantasy technology but perpetual fantasy. lol

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:08:14 PM

Wow, look at how indoctrinated this guy is! "No such thing" that's what they said about atoms!

Trust me, I have unverifiable testimonials from millions if not hundreds of satisfied customers!

Everything has a usable life. Nothing (even the sun) can operate forever.

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:48:59 AM

Roll Eyes

I imagine I know way more about magnets and electricity than you do, since it's my job to.
They're just feeding you government crap!!!!!!11

I also know quite a bit about things people think were impossible, which turn out to be true thanks to some new ways of mechanical interactions. But energy is energy. It doesn't really matter where it comes from or what it's generated by. The rules governing it never change.
Your personal belief conflicts with the evidence provided by my machine.

You can find that out for 0.25 BTC.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:49:50 AM

My machine will outlast the sun by a factor of 10. Or it would, if it wasn't near the sun.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 12:55:48 AM

My machine will outlast the sun by a factor of 10. Or it would, if it wasn't near the sun.

Just wondering how long you think you'll be able to keep this up? At least you don't have to worry about keeping a straight face Smiley

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:57:46 AM

Just wondering how long you think you'll be able to keep this up? At least you don't have to worry about keeping a straight face Smiley
I don't know. I started to fear that people were taking me seriously (?!), so I was planning on making it more and more ridiculous before shunning the nonbelievers and making a grand exit.

Now, though, I guess my work here is done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: