Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin Android apps and widgets  (Read 32106 times)
ukimovie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:33:18 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:57:43 AM by ukimovie

Some applications from the list no longer work. Here is the current list of the best free apps for android 2017. Please add your options

Payments
BitPay
Gliph

Tools
Bitcoin Checker
Bitcoin Price IQ
Cryptonator
zTrader
Coindex
Blockfolio
Lawnmower
Getgems

Wallets
Bitcoin Wallet by Coinbase
Xapo
Circle
Blockchain
Coins.ph Wallet
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet

News
Crypto News

ICO
ICO Market

Games
Bitcoin Billionaire
FlapPig
Bitcoin Fighter
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

I think Bitcoin Checker. Because Bitcoin Checker is one of the most popular cryptocurrency apps. This rock solid app is a go-to for many people who use cryptocurrency. It shows you the up-to-date prices on most cryptocurrencies all around the world. It features a simplistic UI, but the simplicity works in the app's favor due to the amount of information it shows. Whether it is Bitcoins, Doge coins, or something more obscure, this app will probably have information on it. It's also totally free to use
bomberb17

Activity: 771
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:16:27 AM

I am looking for an app that can display in widgets exchange rates (e.g. BTC/USD, ETH/EUR etc) AND cryptocurrency balances from their blockchains.
I know there's bitcoinium https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veken0m.bitcoinium&hl=en but it doesn't support blockchains other that bitcoin and it doesn't get updated frequently.
Any suggestions?
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:49:24 AM

The best bitcoin app and widget that i know is the coins. ph in coins.ph you can store your bitcoin and at the same time your money can grow faster and bigger. Your money can multiply in so many times. Example is when you invite a friend is you can get 50 pesos in change of the activity that you did.
I don't understand why it can make your money grow faster, it's just the price of bitcoin changing and that's how it grows but not the app itself. It's the users' strategy on how he or she will use his funds to propagate and make their money grow. That's a great thing to do, invite more people to the Bitcoin community.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

Thanks for the post. I am looking for this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

Some applications from the list no longer work. Here is the current list of the best free apps for android 2017. Please add your options

I using coinalarm and their widgets and btc wallet
I wanna try apps you suggested  Grin
ukimovie

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

I using coinalarm and their widgets and btc wallet
I wanna try apps you suggested  Grin

Thank you! glad to try for you
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:19:03 PM

We recently launched ∆ Delta which I think is perfect for your purposes.  Cool

Here's the link to our iOS App Store listing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1288676542?mt=8
Here's the link to our Android Google Play Store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android

You can also read much more about Delta via https://medium.com/getdelta
Mehdi.Habib

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

Best Bitcoin Android Apps and Widgets:

1.  Bitcoin Checker
 2.  Bitcoin Price IQ
 3.  Bitcoin Ticket Widget
 4.  Bitcoin Wallet by Coinbase
 5.  Bitcoin Wallet by Blockchain Luxembourg
 6.  Blockfolio
 7.  Coins.ph Wallet
 8.  Cryptonator
 9.  Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet
 10. zTrader
 11. Bitcoin Chart Widget
 12. Bitcoin and Crypto Price Widget
EthereumLover

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

I'm trading crypto coins (not an expert), and usually during the day I was checking coinmarketcap's website too see how the market moves... it gets a lot of time to open a link on the mobile so, I found an app "Crypto Currency Watcher" you can find it on Google Play, you just run the app and there are all the Coins updated every second. It saves me a lot of time
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newc.cryptocurrencywatcher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: