Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] VBA for instant PayPal verification!  (Read 1384 times)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:51:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 10:34:23 PM by VapesVirtuals

More VBAs in stock ~30 mins or so

Check preev.com for current conversion rate.

I'll supply you intstructions on how to do it or we can use teamviewer I'll do it myself --

These VBAs instantly verify a bank account to your PayPal.

Skype - vaporswc add me there please or PM, remember PM is alot slower

Im extremely limited on PMing and messaging in fact I can't PM for another hour - join me on skype, vaporswc[/size]
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:38:47 PM

I can take the vouch bro.
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:44:43 PM

At my max PM's per hour - golapani - I'm working on a fix for you, ok? I'm still figuring this thing out =). You'l get one before the end of the day I promise, I need a good vouch lol.
kitsune - no, you get your own password. Meaning you can't change mine, I can't change yours.

Please guys, Skype or pidgin me while I'm so low on PM's and have to wait 6 minutes inbetween??

Skype - vaporswc
Pidgin - VsVirtuals@jabber.ru
Or here - its a chatroom - password is "vapor" - http://us19.chatzy.com/85446344672585
golapani

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:15:18 AM

Got vouch copy which never worked .op promised another copy but never came back with one and now he is trying to sell a limited paypal account .dont deal with op without escrow or even better dont deal with op . He seems fishy .
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:55:26 AM

Got vouch copy which never worked .op promised another copy but never came back with one and now he is trying to sell a limited paypal account .dont deal with op without escrow or even better dont deal with op . He seems fishy .

Someone else vouched for me BTW and I told you that I will provide you with one as soon as I re-up on BTC and can make a VBA for you. The paypal account is so that I can get BTC in order to ful-fill your so much deserved free VBA, asshole.
Robertt

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:57:53 AM

Don't give retards like golapani a vouch copy.
Surprised people give beggars anything when they beg everywhere.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362195.msg13867142#msg13867142
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360003.msg13845520#msg13845520
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360453.msg13845468#msg13845468
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:01:44 AM

Wow so this guy hops on vouch copies and then when one of my VBAs doesnt work as I'm still learning he discredits me? I've sold at least 5 of these things today, some of which I was fronted the BTC in order to buy the supplies to create the VBA for them, and taught someone how to do it themselves who ran off on me to go run his own little copycat business. What a place this is.
golapani

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:03:13 AM

Retards? What are you alt of the op? Where have i begged for vouch copy ! If somebody is giving one i take it and give feedback based on my experience .i am not ones who just take free copy and just give positive feedback.besides you are selling a generator which is illegal in the forum .talk about ethics .
Robertt

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:04:43 AM

Retards? What are you alt of the op? Where have i begged for vouch copy ! If somebody is giving one i take it and give feedback based on my experience .i am not ones who just take free copy and just give positive feedback.besides you are selling a generator which is illegal in the forum .talk about ethics .

'talk about ethics'
You my friend are stupid. Check the links.
Just those links prove that you use accounts from generators/account sellers so don't be a hypocrite.
Don't accuse me of being an alt, but wait that's what idiots do. Accuse instead of read.
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:08:05 AM

Name:   Robertt
Activity:   56
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 24, 2015, 03:34:53 PM

First of all, lol.
Second of all, you have the answer to your own question in the 3 links plus this thread you hopped on vouch copies. Oh, and then, only 12 hours after I gave you the only one that I fucked up, you have the nerve to come in here and call me sketchy. I told you that I would replace it didn't I? What are you doing sitting at the computer pressing F5 every 20 seconds "wheresmyvouchcopywheresmyvouchcopywheresmyvouchcopy"
cookiez19

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:14:50 AM

As a matter of fact after fronting this guy the amount he needed in order to create the VBA for me, he created it for me, no problem and it worked. He even said to "as I'm still learning". That basically means, he's still learning, if you needed help understanding that  Roll Eyes
golapani

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:56:57 AM

As a matter of fact after fronting this guy the amount he needed in order to create the VBA for me, he created it for me, no problem and it worked. He even said to "as I'm still learning". That basically means, he's still learning, if you needed help understanding that  Roll Eyes
Yes i completly understand that. But he said he will give replacement in few hours .i waited for 12 hours .wrote him 3 pm .when he came back online .i messaged him again .no answer . The in next post he is selling a paypal account with limited . It sure raises alarms as well as he didnot helped me.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:04:10 AM

Obviously there is a lot going on here.  I am not siding for one or the other, but I do have a question for the OP.  It seems curious that you need BTC to run a VBA.  Maybe I am not reading the thing right.  To me, as a programmer, and I will give you that it is late and been a long day.  I see a Visual Basic script.  So, I gather that you either sell the script or a limited use of the script to hack PP and cause the account to become verified.  That makes sense, it is illegal, but I am down with that. 

So, the question I have is this.  What resource does the script need that has to be fed BTC.  A script in the end is just a text file compiled and run by the computer, browser or whatever.  Where does the cash thing come in and why can you not just run the script?
golapani

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:44:14 AM

Obviously there is a lot going on here.  I am not siding for one or the other, but I do have a question for the OP.  It seems curious that you need BTC to run a VBA.  Maybe I am not reading the thing right.  To me, as a programmer, and I will give you that it is late and been a long day.  I see a Visual Basic script.  So, I gather that you either sell the script or a limited use of the script to hack PP and cause the account to become verified.  That makes sense, it is illegal, but I am down with that. 

So, the question I have is this.  What resource does the script need that has to be fed BTC.  A script in the end is just a text file compiled and run by the computer, browser or whatever.  Where does the cash thing come in and why can you not just run the script?
He basically gave me this info which is of course not working .i contacted paypal customer service and they told me that this account is already on their blacklist for being used in suspicious transactions before . So i highly suspect what he is doing is  not safe .even if your paypal gets verified it will be only matter of time before paypal finds out and close your account .enlighten me if i am wrong .
" !!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
You know how to do it right?

wallet classic site my money add a bank suntrust then do the account and routing numbers FIRST then afterwards it will ask you to confirm instantly that's where you log-in and confirm instantly.

Account Number

ACH/Routing Number

use checking

then the login is

Hughesxp098
827360zx
"
Robertt

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:59:27 AM

I just used that info and it worked perfectly.. It linked both savings & checking account. I took screenshots in case anyone was interested. I don't know what golapani is complaining about but from the information he posted in that post, the account is working perfectly..
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:01:01 AM

I just used that info and it worked perfectly.. It linked both savings & checking account. I took screenshots in case anyone was interested. I don't know what golapani is complaining about but from the information he posted in that post, the account is working perfectly..

Thanks robert

Obviously there is a lot going on here.  I am not siding for one or the other, but I do have a question for the OP.  It seems curious that you need BTC to run a VBA.  Maybe I am not reading the thing right.  To me, as a programmer, and I will give you that it is late and been a long day.  I see a Visual Basic script.  So, I gather that you either sell the script or a limited use of the script to hack PP and cause the account to become verified.  That makes sense, it is illegal, but I am down with that.  

So, the question I have is this.  What resource does the script need that has to be fed BTC.  A script in the end is just a text file compiled and run by the computer, browser or whatever.  Where does the cash thing come in and why can you not just run the script?

I use BTC to buy the information necessary in order to create the VBA. I'd be happy to show you via screenshare on skype how its done.

Vouch Hog :
Lol that's a plain lie noone else has had a problem. Do you still want a vouch copy when I get BTC or not? Believe me if you think your hurting my business I'm not people still adding me on skype plenty selling plenty of VBAs. Your a vouch mooch. Fuckoff.
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:49:22 AM

He basically gave me this info which is of course not working .i contacted paypal customer service and they told me that this account is already on their blacklist for being used in suspicious transactions before . So i highly suspect what he is doing is  not safe .even if your paypal gets verified it will be only matter of time before paypal finds out and close your account .enlighten me if i am wrong .
" !!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
You know how to do it right?

wallet classic site my money add a bank suntrust then do the account and routing numbers FIRST then afterwards it will ask you to confirm instantly that's where you log-in and confirm instantly.

Account Number

ACH/Routing Number

use checking

then the login is

Hughesxp098
827360zx
"

You gave me negative trust dude? I haven't had time to replace it and by the way you lied you didn't risk 0.01 BTC IT WAS A VOUCH COPY
jeremy948

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:56:00 AM

added on skype didnt receive a reply
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

added on skype didnt receive a reply

Don't think I got an add - can I add you please?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:58:33 PM

Thanks robert

Obviously there is a lot going on here.  I am not siding for one or the other, but I do have a question for the OP.  It seems curious that you need BTC to run a VBA.  Maybe I am not reading the thing right.  To me, as a programmer, and I will give you that it is late and been a long day.  I see a Visual Basic script.  So, I gather that you either sell the script or a limited use of the script to hack PP and cause the account to become verified.  That makes sense, it is illegal, but I am down with that.  

So, the question I have is this.  What resource does the script need that has to be fed BTC.  A script in the end is just a text file compiled and run by the computer, browser or whatever.  Where does the cash thing come in and why can you not just run the script?

I use BTC to buy the information necessary in order to create the VBA. I'd be happy to show you via screenshare on skype how its done.

Vouch Hog :
Lol that's a plain lie noone else has had a problem. Do you still want a vouch copy when I get BTC or not? Believe me if you think your hurting my business I'm not people still adding me on skype plenty selling plenty of VBAs. Your a vouch mooch. Fuckoff.

Well those are not multiple VBA's, that is the same one being used over and over again with new information, the way you say things is crazy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: