Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53114 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:06:58 PM

To all peeps that "invested" @Hashocean: do you know that daily feeling when you open your hashocean account to check your balance wondering if "they paid today"?
Doesnt sound like a bell to you?
Hashocean IS a scam and anyone supporting it with referrals, vouchers etc should be considered a scammer and tagged with red paint: you guys are "earning" stolen money from other "users".
PERIOD
Just a question here, but how can those users who are 'earning' be called scammers as well the fact that they did invest something and are just getting their investments back? (Unless they've got their ROI now) I don't see anything bad from HashOcean just yet.
I'm not saying that we should all go invest. Rather, we should stay away from it and go on a safer way of getting bitcoins.
Hausi

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:11:15 PM

Folks have you visit page users. There are few genetlemens who has more than 1000000KHS power I just made calculations for investment is quite stumbling me. And its quite higher amount of investment also getting good returns. But is this real ?

Domain of hashocean is registered on Jan 2015 but how people are showing in list from 2012

It makes me think twice before investment.

just take a look in the "domain history"

http://www.domainhistory.net/hashocean.com#record_233739758

and the webarchive is also good for finding old stuff:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.hashocean.com

hashocean is just a ponzy
Why can users with 15KH/s have 400% ROI but YOU have to Buy "real" KH/s to keep them running ?  Just think, guys..
too high payouts vs. difficulty / Impossible

I invested months ago, with the idea to get some of the cake before it is gone Wink
I bet 1BTC that they are offline before 2017
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:09:07 PM

There are numerous discussion on Hashocean.. U guys may want to refer here too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315333.0;topicseen

It is very likely a ponzi.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
MARISHANE

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:18:10 AM

i want to invest in can i be assisted i need to invest in bitocoin that works similar to hashocean could anyone direct me>
Caixote2015

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:49:22 PM

Its a serious bisness. I profit 37$ day...
Iam mining  with 16 graphic cards.
Checkout iam publishing profits everyday
Caixote2015.wix.com/bitcoinmine

They use graphic cards to mine alt coins, they trade alt coins for bitcoin on best interest and they took 10% of profits for themself and they pay us in bitcoins. The investment is in bitcoin as well.

If we want they send our bitcoins investment back.

Or if we want they send us the graphic cards and we can mine from home connected to their servers cloyd since we have nice energy prices....

Dont forget that 10 mines with 10 graphic cards have a production result less then 1 mine with 100 graphic cards..
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:09:23 PM

I am not saying that they are not eventually going to leave, just the fact that I threw a small amount at them a year back, just for fun and have gotten more than that amount back.  it is not always a matter of whether a site is legit or going to leave, it is sometimes a matter of finding the right scam and hitting it at the right time.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:33:42 PM

I am not saying that they are not eventually going to leave, just the fact that I threw a small amount at them a year back, just for fun and have gotten more than that amount back.  it is not always a matter of whether a site is legit or going to leave, it is sometimes a matter of finding the right scam and hitting it at the right time.

If you already get your money back, you are not scammed. Will lose those, whose money you already received.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:39:48 PM

They use graphic cards to mine alt coins, they trade alt coins for bitcoin on best interest and they took 10% of profits for themself and they pay us in bitcoins. The investment is in bitcoin as well.

Or if we want they send us the graphic cards and we can mine from home connected to their servers cloyd since we have nice energy prices....

Dont forget that 10 mines with 10 graphic cards have a production result less then 1 mine with 100 graphic cards..

First of all you are openly promoting a scam, soon to collapse.
Second ,you know why I don't believe those stats you have put in your website, its simple, I see your ref number is more than 450.000 so it means you have joined lately, beside that, a person with almost 7000 khash has no need at all to make a website to promote the referral link.

I can believe if you bring here a signed message with the address you receive daily 0.084 BTC from Hashocean.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:56:14 PM

First of all you are openly promoting a scam, soon to collapse.
Second ,you know why I don't believe those stats you have put in your website, its simple, I see your ref number is more than 450.000 so it means you have joined lately, beside that, a person with almost 7000 khash has no need at all to make a website to promote the referral link.

I can believe if you bring here a signed message with the address you receive daily 0.084 BTC from Hashocean.
Better to dont believe because there still no legit scheme like this.. and there's no free in the internet you need to work hard before you can receive the rewards. or payment for your service.. You have a basic understand why they are giving rent khash instead of they are solomining the coins they are renting it because they know its not profitable.. so i think if you complain in any cloud mining site like this the responce will be " It is not profitable now a days" so better to stay away from them..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
morantis

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:30:48 PM

If you already get your money back, you are not scammed. Will lose those, whose money you already received.

I am not trying to be mean, just that i have not a clue what your post means after the comma, lol
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 09:24:29 PM

I am going to repeat myself:

If you are not in the site, stay away. But if you are currently a member, then wish that it could go as long as possible.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
morantis

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:33:06 AM

I am going to repeat myself:

If you are not in the site, stay away. But if you are currently a member, then wish that it could go as long as possible.

I have to say with the amount of time that i have personally been on the site, that i completely agree.  I have no idea whether it is a very deep ponzi or they use other btc means to generate the coins they pay out, they claim to run a huge mining farm and are allowing you to rent power on that farm. 

i do know that the minimal investment i made more than six months ago has been paid back and then some.  this is not to huge degree and does not say anything for the site other than they have paid out to me consistently.  i can say that the amount is 0.0005 every couple days which is not going to get me or anyone else rich and that the common bad action to follow that with would be to invest more in the site in the hopes of increasing that amount or frequency.  i have given them my small investment and that is all they will get.  this amount is derived from a claimed 555 GHS. 

looking at the payout transactions i think this is about 85% of what that power would pay if i were running the hardware myself.  more power to them for taking 15%.  however, i have not mined with hardware for quite some time and cannot say for sure if that is an accurate appraisal.  i used to run five 60 ghs avalon mini's for a total of around 250 GHS(those machines average around 55 GHS, not 60), i ran them from a power room and used a single large solar panel to run them.  that is half the output in GHS of what I have rented and i would make around $100 from "mining", but it was not just mining, it was a time consuming process that i can only give a glimpse of to save time

1. Mine the hardware directly to ghash.io or slush's pool
   I loved slush's pool, i cannot say enough for the guy, awesome pool, and as with any pool, it was awesome to see three or four blocks hit within a few hours and horrible to wait five days on one block at other times

2. while those were mining away i was watching for new altcoins and altcoins that were on the rise or shooting for the moon. 

3.  I also had a "rented" GHS pool at a site called eobot, they seemed pretty ok and they are starting a spiral of shutting down i think, I haven't used them in awhile but i got an email that they were selling off a bunch of hardware

4. I also used a site called miningrigrentals for two purposes

5. the rest was a juggling game, once the actual hardware mining would net around 0.5 BTC, I would start playing games, i had nothing to mine scrypt coins with, so at times i would rent mining from the above site and point it at a pool or coin that was doing very well or sometimes one that was sitting at the bottom of the heap, but getting a lot of attention.  there was a time i would power mine any and every new coin to the point of around 50,000 and store them on a separate computer for at least six months. 

usually about ten percent of the mined BTC went to mining scrypt coins and 20% would be banked back.  that meant from every 0.5 mined i was saving 0.1 and spending 0.05 was spent on mining scrypt

that left 0.35 for other things, i usually dropped 0.05 on some site like hashocean of whatever people seemed excited about and either slowly lose the money or watch them run, i would then post the results on the forums.  of the last 0.3, it would go to various things, i have used a few online "savings" accounts and done ok with around 33% of them, i have invested in bank rolls for gambling site, i have bought and sold accounts on the forums and many other things

the point is that i would love for a site like hashocean to be really and truly legit, i have made a little from it and suggest staying away at the moment because it has simply been there too long and could collapse at any time.  but, if this site is not real, why can't a group put together the mining power and let others really rent into it, the main issue is that the hardware needs to be upgraded at lease once a year, but beyond that it makes sense, granted, you could bank all the coins from your mining farm directly to yourself and the group, or you could charge something like 15% and actually rent it out, add ads to your site and make some other money along the way.  while you are losing most of your mining power, you are creating a source of BTC for those that cannot have that much hardware and thereby bringing the value of your own bitcoins up as time passes.  it would be a long time before you rented out all of your mining power, so you still get what is left for yourself.  create your own pool on the side and grab another 5% for those that use the pool, add an online wallet site and then you have another 1% in "network fees".

it is a more stable and long term working business model than hoping to power mine for the rest of your life.  I finally got rid of each unit as they slowly died and have not mined with my own hardware since.  it would be nice to find a mining company to rent from that i absolutely knew i could throw money into without the worry of being left high and dry by a scam, i would understand that the site would die eventually as the cost went well beyond the profit, but at least you could do some mining along the way

enough rambling, you get the idea, long story short, i think that hashocean has been around for so long that something has to give soon, not the time to invest, but, you never know, they could go another six months, they give you 15 GHS free for signing up and i think you can drop like three bucks on them to get a little more, the payoff would take more than six months to get you past that investment, but you can always put everything back into the system, they have outlasted many sites, no one knows but them
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:46:46 AM

Haha. Hash Ocean has a hardware refund policy that gives you a graphics card [AMD (ATI) Radeon R9 280X Gigabyte WindForce (GV-R928XOC-3GD).] if you wish to seek a refund if you have a certain hash rate.

This is so "scammish".

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
morantis

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:26:57 AM

Haha. Hash Ocean has a hardware refund policy that gives you a graphics card [AMD (ATI) Radeon R9 280X Gigabyte WindForce (GV-R928XOC-3GD).] if you wish to seek a refund if you have a certain hash rate.

This is so "scammish".

i saw that and it is very confusing.  there are basically two statements made.

the first is the refund policy.  it says that if you request a refund through the service email, your "invested funds" will be placed into your balance on the site within 72 hours and then, that balance will be sent to you within 24 hours of that second point in time.  it seems ok, for the fact that they are only promising the amount you invested and not some larger amount, i have invested so little that it would be silly to test it, not sure if anyone has ever used the refund channel

the second statement, under the refund link, is the hardware.  this states that you can convert your purchased rental power into a graphics card.  it takes 7000 kh/s to purchase one card and cannot be done until 180 days after the initial purchase.  the card is, as you stated, the windforce from ati.  looking it up, it is a mid-range graphics card.  700 kh/s would cost you between $201 and $215 depending on how you bought the KH/S and the card itself sells for around $215 on Amazon.  I thought about it at first, just because i wanted the graphics card, but then i was not willing to drop that much on the site and just wait for it to disappear. 

all in all, these seem like good policies that reflect the right prices and a decent time window, that is before anyone tries to use the refund or hardware policy, they may be completely bogus.  But, to clarify the way that i read the policies, in case someone wants to try.  You purchased some KH/S.  Anytime from that purchase forward you can email support and within 62+24 hours you will see the amount that you "invested" sent to the bitcoin wallet that you use in your settings.  There appears to be no minimum time or maximum time to act on this and there appears to be no strings attached, ask for your money back and wait three days ooooooooorrrrrr

If it has been more than 180 days since you have purchased 700 KH/S or more, and I assume that you have to have passed the number 700 more than 180 days ago, not gone from 699 six months ago to 700 yesterday, then you can exchange that 700 KH/S for a ATI graphics card. You email them, make the request and get a call from them to arrange delivery, probably paying for the delivery yourself.  Although this is listed under "refunds" it seems more like a way to "solidify" your investment.  In other words, if you are running 700 KH/S, they are implying that an entire video card is servicing your mining and you can trade for the card and do it yourself. 

I am not saying that these are true statements, just clarifying what their website says and stating that many scams will "overstate" their policies.  Such as, "If you are not completely happy, then we will not only give your money back, but we will pay you $25 just for giving us a try".  The statements on hashocean are pretty much in line with a real company and what they would do.  Although, the way I read the refund policy, it would seem you could pay for mining, let it run for six months and make you money and then ask for your money back and get the initial investment back, even though it made you money, might just be a poorly worded policy, who knows.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:29:19 AM

This is so "scammish".

Is their any member here who tried to request refund and received his graphics card delivered to his home address ?

morantis

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:50:40 AM

Right after posting that I was looking at their website and saw the first thing that makes me wonder a little more about them.  Again, personal opinion.  I find that the scams sites over-state and over-prove theirs claims and so far this site has not done that.  Many sites will post impossible claims and back them up with "proof" of other users that have made money.  It is funny because you will see a week old site that claims "Bob D" from Thailand has mined 60 BTC and it is impossible because the site has not been around long enough for the strongest mining pool to mine that amount.  So, a minute ago i clicked the "users" link on hashocean.  these stats are not displayed on the homepage or advertised, only through clicking the link.  the number one user is mining with 818 671 KH/S and has mined 950 BTC.

Those numbers do calculate right for the price of mining from the site, BUT.......  it is implied by hashocean that they mine using ATI graphics cards.  It is also implied that each card produces 700 KH/S in mining power(check the refund page).  That would mean that this one user is pulling on the power of more than 1100 ATI graphics cards.  The number two user is at 1,250,000 KH/S, but with a smaller overall mined amount.  That is another 1700 graphics cards.  

Ok, so, special mother board, ASIC style and chassis?  Say the ASIC mother board holds 8 cards.  These two users would need 350 ASIC chassis's.  Hope I pluralized chassis right.  That, without any other users, is one hell of a mining farm.  Facebook uses 60,000 servers, but I assume those are blades that fit twenty to a rack.  A standard modified rack could hold 6 ASIC sized units.  At ten per rack, that is 35 server racks.  That is no much for a full business, but that is just two users.  The user list goes on for 11 pages and they KH/S vary, but there are four to five pages of users in the 100,000 KH/S range, that is, let us say a full server rack per user for 11 pages, 50 per page, so 550 users listed there, 550 server racks.

Facebook....60,000 servers, twenty per rack, 3000 racks, for a multi-billion dollar company.  Hashocean, one sixth the number of racks for a company that we have never heard of.  Our company, in its hay-day, pushing $80,000 per month in revenue, not bragging, just saying, maintained three server racks and a handful of offsite VPS.  Our electricity for the server buildings, with just the servers, two A/C units, a floor fan and a vending machine was just over $1000 per month.  I cannot imagine running 500 racks and racks that are mining, versus on-demand web servers.

Still not a scam?  In my opinion, they may still pay what they promise, but their methods of acquiring the BTC to payout is not what they claim.  If they are speaking in a metaphor-sort-of-you-wouldn't-understand-the-tech-so-we-call-it-graphics-cards way, then why promise the same cards as a payout under refunds.  Just a fishy point, I could be wrong, they claim six data centers, but that makes me cringe even more, thinking of trying to maintain six centers with 100 server racks in each, around the world.  The only thing that I can say on their behalf is the location of the data centers are those where some of the major co-location centers are.  Of course, look up co-location prices and imagine paying that times 100, that is through the roof and would never be covered by mining.
morantis

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:06:44 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 09:17:25 AM by morantis

Right after posting that I was looking at their website and saw the first thing that makes me wonder a little more about them.  Again, personal opinion.  I find that the scams sites over-state and over-prove theirs claims and so far this site has not done that.  Many sites will post impossible claims and back them up with "proof" of other users that have made money.  It is funny because you will see a week old site that claims "Bob D" from Thailand has mined 60 BTC and it is impossible because the site has not been around long enough for the strongest mining pool to mine that amount.  So, a minute ago i clicked the "users" link on hashocean.  these stats are not displayed on the homepage or advertised, only through clicking the link.  the number one user is mining with 818 671 KH/S and has mined 950 BTC.

Those numbers do calculate right for the price of mining from the site, BUT.......  it is implied by hashocean that they mine using ATI graphics cards.  It is also implied that each card produces 700 KH/S in mining power(check the refund page).  That would mean that this one user is pulling on the power of more than 1100 ATI graphics cards.  The number two user is at 1,250,000 KH/S, but with a smaller overall mined amount.  That is another 1700 graphics cards.  

Ok, so, special mother board, ASIC style and chassis?  Say the ASIC mother board holds 8 cards.  These two users would need 350 ASIC chassis's.  Hope I pluralized chassis right.  That, without any other users, is one hell of a mining farm.  Facebook uses 60,000 servers, but I assume those are blades that fit twenty to a rack.  A standard modified rack could hold 6 ASIC sized units.  At ten per rack, that is 35 server racks.  That is no much for a full business, but that is just two users.  The user list goes on for 11 pages and they KH/S vary, but there are four to five pages of users in the 100,000 KH/S range, that is, let us say a full server rack per user for 11 pages, 50 per page, so 550 users listed there, 550 server racks.

Facebook....60,000 servers, twenty per rack, 3000 racks, for a multi-billion dollar company.  Hashocean, one sixth the number of racks for a company that we have never heard of.  Our company, in its hay-day, pushing $80,000 per month in revenue, not bragging, just saying, maintained three server racks and a handful of offsite VPS.  Our electricity for the server buildings, with just the servers, two A/C units, a floor fan and a vending machine was just over $1000 per month.  I cannot imagine running 500 racks and racks that are mining, versus on-demand web servers.

Still not a scam?  In my opinion, they may still pay what they promise, but their methods of acquiring the BTC to payout is not what they claim.  If they are speaking in a metaphor-sort-of-you-wouldn't-understand-the-tech-so-we-call-it-graphics-cards way, then why promise the same cards as a payout under refunds.  Just a fishy point, I could be wrong, they claim six data centers, but that makes me cringe even more, thinking of trying to maintain six centers with 100 server racks in each, around the world.  The only thing that I can say on their behalf is the location of the data centers are those where some of the major co-location centers are.  Of course, look up co-location prices and imagine paying that times 100, that is through the roof and would never be covered by mining.

Sorry, i am down the rabbit hole...last post.....then bed

If you add the amounts they claim for the data centers it is 265 GH/S.  That is 265,000,000 KH/S.  That is 378,000 ATI graphics cards at 700 KH/S each.  Or, what I believe is more accurate and simply being modified by them for appearance sake, but maybe true.  265 GH/S could be simply 5 of the small Avalon ASIC's, each one co-located at a third party data center and all pointing at a mining pool, generating BTC.  Then, daily or hourly, you calculate that total split between the users, proportional to their "purchased KH/S" and divide it out amongst them, minus a percentage.  So, final word  before bed, they either are a complete Ponzi and just doing really well with new users each day or they claim to use graphics cards to mine Scrypt and really use more heavy duty ASIC's to mine SHA-256 and spread the wealth out.  If you ask nice enough, they will take your money down to Best Buy and buy you a graphics card and mail it to you, lol.

side-note....you too can start a mining rental business...go back in time a few years and jump on the ASIC band-wagon, slowly save up for the first machine and then use that generated income to buy another and another.  Gather some friends or investors and get them ready to follow suit,  between you all you end up with six ASIC's churning 250 GH/S and maybe a Bitcoin a month or more, then wait, the difficulty changes and you barely break even or lose money, more time and you make a little money, either way you are not getting rich, electricity is too high and the hardware needs service or replaced too often.  Now what?  Sucker others into sharing the expense and taking small payouts by getting them to pay your expenses for the machines.  You rent out the mining power at just enough cost to cover your expenses and make a little money.  They get 75-85% of what they would mining themselves and you get hundreds or thousands of people to pay for your investment...THAT IS AMERICAN BUSINESS and we love it.
mjdelima

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:44:57 AM

Just got my payment today..

Hoping the hashocean is not a scam site because I invested in here for 150Kh/s power Sad
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:17:59 AM

i want to invest in can i be assisted i need to invest in bitocoin that works similar to hashocean could anyone direct me>

Do Invest. but invest what you can afford to loose. because losing chance is also high in any cloudming site

Hoping the hashocean is not a scam site because I invested in here for 150Kh/s power Sad

for how much BTC you bought 150Kh/s power? it may be legit right now but the problem with cloudmining sites is they can turn to scam at any time. lots of paying cloudming sites did this before and ran away with peoples money.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:00:27 PM

Do Invest. but invest what you can afford to loose. because losing chance is also high in any cloudming site

for how much BTC you bought 150Kh/s power? it may be legit right now but the problem with cloudmining sites is they can turn to scam at any time. lots of paying cloudming sites did this before and ran away with peoples money.

Based on the site, people need to spend around 0.09xbtc  for 150kh/s. Lets see when the halving is coming, will they still paying their members without adjust the profit? Or they will go collapse just after the halving? Who knows? Smiley

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: