Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53116 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:02:21 AM

The site is paying for a long time now. Nevertheless, it can in fact be a ponzi.
There's a lot of people who've made ROI with the site but I wouldn't put a large sum on for sure.

Well, fact is that it is a ponzi site. It's also a fact that some people have made ROI out of this site. But it's only because hashocean is attracting more and more investors. It wouldn't stop running unless people stop investing. Hashocean even claimed that they started years ago to look more legit.

Although hash ocean is running as ponzi scam and as long as its paying well that ok for now but not really very recommend to invest for more at this state since halving is approaching and it can effect their income since price is rising and they cannot pay their investors if the price of bitcoin will be more higher and no investor will come to invest with them.

Totally those who newly invested to their site have fear for their money now since theirs many issue coming that hash will be next to cld to run well we cannot predict what will happen but let see how far they can go more.
I agree, as long as HashOcean is paying, it is okay. The fact that it lasted for two years, many investors indeed believe on it and continuously investing. Eventhough the site is still paying I also not recommend to invest large amount of your bitcoin as of this time since halving is coming. But if you really want to, IMO you can invest a small amount. I'm not thinking that it will close or turn to scam the soonest since many users out there are still believing and investing on it. But ofcourse you must be aware of the risk before taking some action, because anything can happen.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:34:15 AM

The site is paying for a long time now. Nevertheless, it can in fact be a ponzi.
There's a lot of people who've made ROI with the site but I wouldn't put a large sum on for sure.

Well, fact is that it is a ponzi site. It's also a fact that some people have made ROI out of this site. But it's only because hashocean is attracting more and more investors. It wouldn't stop running unless people stop investing. Hashocean even claimed that they started years ago to look more legit.

Although hash ocean is running as ponzi scam and as long as its paying well that ok for now but not really very recommend to invest for more at this state since halving is approaching and it can effect their income since price is rising and they cannot pay their investors if the price of bitcoin will be more higher and no investor will come to invest with them.

Totally those who newly invested to their site have fear for their money now since theirs many issue coming that hash will be next to cld to run well we cannot predict what will happen but let see how far they can go more.
I agree, as long as HashOcean is paying, it is okay. The fact that it lasted for two years, many investors indeed believe on it and continuously investing. Eventhough the site is still paying I also not recommend to invest large amount of your bitcoin as of this time since halving is coming. But if you really want to, IMO you can invest a small amount. I'm not thinking that it will close or turn to scam the soonest since many users out there are still believing and investing on it. But ofcourse you must be aware of the risk before taking some action, because anything can happen.

The faith of the investors are irrelevant. They can believe how much they want to HashOcean but if HashOcean choose to run away, their faith will just be destroyed. The only thing that can make HashOcean running for long is to put more money into their site. It's a ponzi site, of course it will not run away as long as there's people investing on them. If their site becomes stagnant, they will surely run away. And also, consider the halving that's coming, the BTC price will shoot up. There's still plenty of time for them to run away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:47:05 AM

The faith of the investors are irrelevant. They can believe how much they want to HashOcean but if HashOcean choose to run away, their faith will just be destroyed. The only thing that can make HashOcean running for long is to put more money into their site. It's a ponzi site, of course it will not run away as long as there's people investing on them. If their site becomes stagnant, they will surely run away. And also, consider the halving that's coming, the BTC price will shoot up. There's still plenty of time for them to run away.

The people holding for today is their faith that hashocean will not run and surely many people are really afraid now fo r their money because of what happen to cldmine and theirs a big possibilities that hash will be next but not clearly when they will run since they can do it anytime their holding big funds and halving is coming closely and thats a big question mark their if they will continue paying or if they choose to run, well it will be the biggest fraud in the history if hashocean totally turn scam many people will surely cry.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:49:28 PM

HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz
 Huh
want answer plz

Now it still paying but im not sure if it is legit. Because they lromusing that lifetime earning do you think they can pay that?
Thats only my reason why i didnt join in hashocean and  m thinking if it is true that they have mining in their posted address?
Many people invested there and if i say that it is scam many will be harsh to me. But i didnt  know if this hashocean will pay until lifetime.
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:20:40 AM

Huh
want answer plz

Now it still paying but im not sure if it is legit. Because they lromusing that lifetime earning do you think they can pay that?
Thats only my reason why i didnt join in hashocean and  m thinking if it is true that they have mining in their posted address?
Many people invested there and if i say that it is scam many will be harsh to me. But i didnt  know if this hashocean will pay until lifetime.

its not lifetime but 2 years contract..im invest with them last year and already made my roi in just 3 months and i still have 1 years to go! Shocked Cheesy Kiss

if this sites turn to scam i dont give a shit anymore i dont lose anything lol  Tongue
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:29:48 AM

There are many facebook users spamming their Hashocean ref links on bitcoin related pages. How pathetic. lol

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:24:22 PM

There are many facebook users spamming their Hashocean ref links on bitcoin related pages. How pathetic. lol

Of course they would spam as much as they can because clearly, to them that's how you promote your ref link. Roll Eyes No explanation needed, just copy+paste your ref link. You can't blame them though because halving is coming and they want to get as much bitcoins as they can. And also, with the halving approaching, it's believed by some people that ponzi sites are likely to run away by the time halving comes.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:43:49 AM

No doubt for me hashocean is a ponzi I believe it will fall to scam in near future cuz bitcoin price increasing so much they will tempted to wd all their btc
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:55:55 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 05:36:33 AM by Ethey

No doubt for me hashocean is a ponzi I believe it will fall to scam in near future cuz bitcoin price increasing so much they will tempted to wd all their btc
i think its a great hyip ponzi ;() not..
Maybe tis real..Maybe not.. who knows it..

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:34:23 AM

Huh
want answer plz

i think you should be careful with that program . for now it's seems legit but it is better for you to invest at hashocean after the bitcoin halving no one know what will happen to hashocean after the halving , so other says that maybe it will turn into a scam but who knows what will truly happen soon . i also like to join hashocean before but after i experienced scams for several times i have changed my mind and think about investing on cloud mining .
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Seems fishy. Quoted for later. Ethey copied+pasted shadows123's reply and added some more sentences to look more like a legit post.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:37:54 AM

Seems fishy. Quoted for later. Ethey copied+pasted shadows123's reply and added some more sentences to look more like a legit post.

Out of the Facts guys.. Real Bitcoiners know... Its a ponzi system running on hyip calculations...

But It`s still possible to earn some grants.. Its risky.. so for me = Gambling Section Cheesy

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:12:10 AM

With price of bitcoin near 700 USD actually (691.1 USD preev.com rate) the days of this ponzi are counted unless stupid noobs keeps sending money to them in this very moment at this very btc price, this way they can easily pay earlier investors as price of bitcoin before was much cheaper.

To all reading this, stop sending money to Hashocean, you are helping big time them if you send them bitcoin in this very moment as bitcoin price is extremely high now, and it may rise even more.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:01:52 AM

With price of bitcoin near 700 USD actually (691.1 USD preev.com rate) the days of this ponzi are counted unless stupid noobs keeps sending money to them in this very moment at this very btc price, this way they can easily pay earlier investors as price of bitcoin before was much cheaper.

To all reading this, stop sending money to Hashocean, you are helping big time them if you send them bitcoin in this very moment as bitcoin price is extremely high now, and it may rise even more.

That "price of Bitcoin was much cheaper" change nothing. Payment rate is changing with Bitcoin price, so in this way, for early investors HashOcean have to pay more. That's why they probably will not handle that. We will see that after some time..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

That "price of Bitcoin was much cheaper" change nothing. Payment rate is changing with Bitcoin price, so in this way, for early investors HashOcean have to pay more. That's why they probably will not handle that. We will see that after some time..

Thats why many hashocean investor are afraid to add more or praying that it will not turn scam even if halving is almost done because they dont want to lose money coz they are far to get their capital in that site, but really hashocean is speculated to be running im the month of july but lets hope they will not because many people will cry surely.

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 10:12:48 AM

I don't understand what's the hype about this hyip. Threads on Hashocean keeps getting bumped up.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:10:07 AM

I don't understand what's the hype about this hyip. Threads on Hashocean keeps getting bumped up.
people like easy money but dont know the risk and there are some stupid people that believe hashocean is real cloudmining
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:54:03 PM

A plant will wither if you don't water it everyday. Just like HYIPs, if the thread don't get bumped everyday, people would think that the company has no more believers/investors. They need to keep the popularity of HashOcean. The only thing that will make all those believers disappointed is when HashOcean finally runs away together with their hopes.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:38:39 AM

A plant will wither if you don't water it everyday. Just like HYIPs, if the thread don't get bumped everyday, people would think that the company has no more believers/investors. They need to keep the popularity of HashOcean. The only thing that will make all those believers disappointed is when HashOcean finally runs away together with their hopes.

Untill thread is bumped hope is alive Wink
But to be serious, i think it is because HashOcean is besides Eobot longest running Ponzi. Everyone expect that with rising price of Bitcoin they will collapse very fast, but it looks like they don't have this in the plans Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:59:18 AM

Untill thread is bumped hope is alive Wink
But to be serious, i think it is because HashOcean is besides Eobot longest running Ponzi. Everyone expect that with rising price of Bitcoin they will collapse very fast, but it looks like they don't have this in the plans Wink

Good thing there if they dont have really plan to run if that really happen well people well be happy because their investment is still alive and their earning will increased since the price is high now, but its early to tell we can really determine if they wouldnt run if they can surpass this halving event and if they really continue untill july past well they can gain more trust and maybe they can get more investor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: