Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53123 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:13:29 AM

When it does go down there will be some very large losers.
Check out some of the size of investments, look at number 9!!

Summary
Transactions
Buy
Repayment
Settings
Security
FAQ
Referral Program
Users
Support
Information on a page is refreshed at least once a day.

You see powers that are active at this moment. If user makes order for hardware delivery these powers are no longer taken into account.

Pos   User (Date of registration)   Power   Repayment %   Earned, BTC
1   SUNPOWER*** (08/09/2015)   970 443 KH/s   —   1 071.22582189 BTC
2   eduardoguede*** (12/16/2015)   1 786 616 KH/s   —   947.88402301 BTC
3   lakhanivinukalp*** (09/07/2015)   890 715 KH/s   —   802.93776793 BTC
4   bud*** (11/29/2015)   718 888 KH/s   —   550.14973561 BTC
5   priyans*** (11/21/2015)   289 897 KH/s   —   429.14981671 BTC
6   ala*** (07/23/2015)   204 695 KH/s   —   426.76751118 BTC
7   BARCO*** (03/25/2016)   1 100 015 KH/s   —   394.49519979 BTC
8   jyrtow*** (03/03/2016)   1 118 000 KH/s   —   393.12946317 BTC
9   78308*** (05/11/2016)  Online   2 284 410 KH/s   —   392.17255056 BTC

How do we even know these are real people? It could be the account of its owners. It is all about creating and giving the right impressions

Hi, I start mining on the hashocean 17.8.2015. My position in user is 121 (today) name micamic*** all payment 100BTC, invest approximately 10 000€(all return after change to EUR estimated 25 000€) and all my referals is my friend.

So far, everything is fine. Payments regularly go. When you include the new data-center informed us about downtime. The next day came both payments simultaneously. Yesterday I had sent a video card. In a month I will give to know if she came.

121  micamic*** (08/17/2015)  This is you  68 965 KH/s (0,5BTC every day to my wallet)  —  99.70294405 BTC

my best referals have 120 000KH/s ,, 110 000KH/s ,, others 10 000KH/s - 40 000KH/s

About domain registration.
Read the message from 26.01.2015. This unfortunately I can not confirm. If this is true then it explains why there miners registered since 2012.

Dude...you registered just to defend HashOcean..... Smiley Anyway, I'm fine if HashOcean carry on their payment. I've ROIed anyway. However, my  advise to those who are not in HashOcean yet, stay away. It may collapse anytime.

thanks for reminder ,. its great that already have your ROI by the way i agree with you it may shut down the website anytime , and it is too smells fishy because i realized that hashocean is maybe a big ponzi and scam but we don't know .

You are welcome. I find it hilarious when a newbie came in to defend Hashocean and they defended the big fish. lol...100BTC..25000 Euros invested? ..lol ? We have to thank them to funding the other newcomers.

Thats suicide in his part for investing such huge money in their   if it is true, and i really dont recommend for new comers to invest with this scheme soon surely hash will run if they accumulated the target money, and i dont even know why their still people keep investing in their even though its clearly ponzi and all info posted in their site is totally fake and no strong proof.

That can be called suicide since their risking their big money in that site and prankly speaking im very sure they are bit worried about their money now since halving is coming and that means if they still pays their investors fee will be bigger and it can turn them bankrupt and by that surely people will realize what danger they are facing if they wish to add some investment their.

And also the site info is totally fake the site is clearly made in the year 2015 but theyre saying they are running since 2012, im pretty sure that 2012 investment pasted their are all fake depo.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:32:36 AM

As far as I know it is legit and will pay you but the catch is that the time it will take to match your initial investment is huge . So there is not enough attraction towards such programs .

Not enough attraction? As I can observe on Facebook and on other forums, HashOcean has tons of investors. Known HYIP sites like this are usually have a lot of promoters. Most users had to promote the website because they wanted to get their ROI as soon as possible. To do that, they spammed their referral links in Facebook. They thought that HashOcean would run away. Although eventually they will. They might be paying right now, but that doesn't mean it's legit.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:45:22 AM

As far as I know it is legit and will pay you but the catch is that the time it will take to match your initial investment is huge . So there is not enough attraction towards such programs .

Not enough attraction? As I can observe on Facebook and on other forums, HashOcean has tons of investors. Known HYIP sites like this are usually have a lot of promoters. Most users had to promote the website because they wanted to get their ROI as soon as possible. To do that, they spammed their referral links in Facebook. They thought that HashOcean would run away. Although eventually they will. They might be paying right now, but that doesn't mean it's legit.

Many people invested in hashocean and they attract of it for the fact that it is named cloudmining and they think its legit since paying little they dont know that it was a main modus of fraudster these days and for saying it was not enough attraction? See for your self and browse to their site you can see many people will cry if hashocean will turn scam.

and if the time hash will run it will be the most biggest scam happen in crypto world. Not mentioning crypsy and mtgox

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:11:51 AM

One cannot think something s legit just cause they pay ATM. There has to more reason to invest your money into something. Even if u re crypto newbie, still, common sense must kick in here and prevent you from doing stupid decisions. FFS, these people do not account mining difficulty in their payouts. They ve been paying fixed amount for months. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:32:37 AM

but as long as everyone get their payments and I mean every one, no harm done right?
You can only be really worried if you see people start to post about not getting payments daily or by the order in time they were getting them.
Are those governments in countries which hash ocean claims to have mining farms there regulate bitcoin miners and make them pay taxes?
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:53:06 AM

I invest my bitcoins I earn from my signature, its only pennies, that I really did not work too hard for. But I agree that it is a ponzi, like everyone else said I cannot wait for halving to see how it affects them.
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:59:53 AM

All cloud mining is basically a scam. Just buy coins from exchanges when the price is good. Unless you can cloud mine some new coins with low hash rate go to the exchanges, or buy the hardware.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:02:14 AM

but as long as everyone get their payments and I mean every one, no harm done right?
You can only be really worried if you see people start to post about not getting payments daily or by the order in time they were getting them.
Are those governments in countries which hash ocean claims to have mining farms there regulate bitcoin miners and make them pay taxes?

Yeah its ok for now since they are still paying but the point there is we cannot call it legit since it was not company registered and also its clearly running as ponzi scheme surely they will turn scam as soon they want to run and Thats why theyre giving so much low roi so they can sustain to run for more long months to accumulate more money im their site so if the investor are done investing and no new investment will be added surely with that they will turn scam.

biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 11:33:49 AM

Indeed no harm done but morally should these users be happy? They are getting their payouts thanks to naive new investors and those who had their account "hacked".

Will HashOcean be the biggest ponzi in history?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:03:53 AM

Oh well, a trap would always look harmless. Once you're inside and the trap door has closed, you can never go out.

If HashOcean has stopped paying, then that's just a proof that they have already ran away.

Never heard of someone that pays tax because he/she has a mining farm/rig. Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous. The government has no control to it.

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:16:16 AM

Indeed no harm done but morally should these users be happy? They are getting their payouts thanks to naive new investors and those who had their account "hacked".

Will HashOcean be the biggest ponzi in history?

Well it well be the one of the biggest scam in history of bitcoin if they run but i think its not yet happening since many people are still investing in that site, And i really dont know why they keep trusting that one even if the info you can read the site is unsupported and no proof of their mining hardware existence and that proves that they are PONZI SCAM

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:28:10 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 05:38:47 AM by ImHash

What I was interested to know and still am is if governments find miners and tell them that they will have to pay taxes and to be monitored or otherwise they force them to close or freeze their assets?
I mean what if a government of any country with big mining farms start to take action against miners? you can't argue with them whether
Bitcoin is decentralized or not, they could care less as long as they receive taxes and monitor their activity by regulating their earnings.

Also when i receive payments from hash ocean I simply and politely put in hash nest instead of re-investing there again.

How many hacked accounts in their site with how much money to assume we are getting paid only with those so called hacked accounts and funds?
When you go to block chain and you can go all the way in their addresses to see where the money is coming from and it' was time consuming  for me to check to the end but any address of theirs receives a higher amount than the address after it.
Like when I clicked on the address which sent me my profit I could see that address received it's balance from another add and that one as well from other add. each address receives only 1 time and sends to many addresses and that's it i couldn't find any address which received any balance from a pool as new coins.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 05:38:10 AM

What I was interested to know and still am is if governments find miners and tell them that they will have to pay taxes and to be monitored or otherwise they force them to close or freeze their assets?
I mean what if a government of any country with big mining farms start to take action against miners? you can't argue with them whether
Bitcoin is decentralized or not, they could care less as long as they receive taxes and monitor their activity by regulating their earnings.

I believe governments around the world are finding it challenging to tax new business models.. look at Uber, blog shops, Airbnb and bitcoins.. in theory, these people selling such services could go undetected by tax authorities and many country legislations are outdated to these new business models.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:42:35 AM

it's a HYIP(ponzi). you may earn something for a while but they run with the money in the end. this is the rule for all the HYIPs Smiley

I believe that hyip always masquerading, you will never know what is the truth and what is not.
Just remember OP that always assume that everyone is scammer that way you could possible lessen the risk of your future ventures.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:01:29 AM

I believe governments around the world are finding it challenging to tax new business models.. look at Uber, blog shops, Airbnb and bitcoins.. in theory, these people selling such services could go undetected by tax authorities and many country legislations are outdated to these new business models.

Indeed.  I rmember community members here got into problems with tax issues.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:57:32 AM

I think it's Ponzi scheme as many members explained it before, there is no any simple proof that this "company" or site mine the Bitcoins or any other crypto currency, and also there is no possibility that mining give such big revenues like Hash Ocean offer to its members; so it's clearly ponzi scheme.
But it's paying right now since more than year, and that is don't mean it's legit, i already read about a ponzi scheme lasted for about 20 years.
Hausi

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:29:01 PM

Indeed.  I rmember community members here got into problems with tax issues.

if you mine in my country, you are a producer.
it is no money. it is an object like you produce furniture pieces for example.
you need to pay taxes, but i think the challenge is to proofe that you are producing coins.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:31:28 AM

lol they are just pretending that they will have a lifetime program you should realize that the support and the people behind the hashocean are also anonymous we dont know who they are so if they have nice and good timing they will run and shut down their website .
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:53:17 AM

lol they are just pretending that they will have a lifetime program you should realize that the support and the people behind the hashocean are also anonymous we dont know who they are so if they have nice and good timing they will run and shut down their website .

They already have chance to get out with huge amounts. If they still are up, it means that they want survive halving. If they will not collapse untill that, this "cloud" can run for next two - three years at least..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:10:41 AM

Their business model that claim to mind alt coins then trade for btc is a logical model. But their profitability seems a little high to be true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: