Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53114 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:42:32 AM

i been to 199 Leidesdorff St. San Francisco, its a small family russian bread shop,and the owners dont know shit about bitcoin or #hashocean

It was joke made long time ago. Address on this picture is photoshoped. 199 Leidesdorff St. San Francisco just don't exist.

There is nothing else to do like forget about this (and many others) Ponzis and warn people against next scammers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

davidwpenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:54:33 AM

Reimbursement email:  I know it is fake because it was sent to an email address that I have never used for HashOcean.  The email I use for HashOcean never received the email.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:58:05 AM

This site now was CLOSE.
but as you know Hashocean are scheme ponzi.
Never at wrong hole more.
Hashocean.com was move to biteminer.com, leave it and stop to do something stupid.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:00:18 AM

This site now was CLOSE.
Hashocean.com was move to biteminer.com, leave it and stop to do something stupid.

there is already an copy online at bitsrapid since one month. since then iam clearly thinking it going into scam Cheesy

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:39:07 AM

This site now was CLOSE.

there is already an copy online at bitsrapid since one month. since then iam clearly thinking it going into scam Cheesy

And i'm sure people will fall to this ponzi cloud mining one more time Roll Eyes

Nothing new, Ponzis are working from years, and they will be working good.. Keeps them alive ordinary human mentality and greed.

As soon as this topic will  be less active in a few days will be a new thread advertising another Ponzi.

The only thing we can do is warn people.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:41:45 AM

It is time to move on. But many new non IT users will still get conned by ponzis.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:45:20 AM

odd thing, website or no, i got a payment from them today....lol....
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:38:34 AM

I received this message:

The last weapon to recover what can be lost..

I don't believe it can works, but I have nothing to lose.. (1268 Khs down Sad )

Dear members/miners,
as you may have noticed our domain has been hacked and sold, this was beyond our control and despite our teams very best efforts we have been unable to recover it. Our official Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts have also been hacked and closed.
We have had to take the unprecedented step now to admit defeat, the hackers have won and Hashocean is no more.
Our domain and our Data Centres were not directly linked but to be sure our members investments were protected we have been forced to cease all mining operations with immediate effect and transfer all remaining BTC (Approx $3,500,000) to a new secure wallet as we can't be 100% sure the hackers won't be able to get access to your investments eventually.
We have been able to recover a partial backup containing our final full days transactions/payouts along with our customer database and wish to refund as many of our customers as possible but we fear this might not be possible as we suspect the hacker/hackers may of been clients who accessed our domain via fake customer accounts they had setup so the only way we can resolve the matter is as follows:
(Customers will be refunded strictly on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis, when the secured funds are gone, they are gone)
Please carefully take note of the EXACT amount of the last confirmed BTC payment you received from us dated 26th June 2016.
Please send this EXACT amount of BTC to the below secure wallet address - please include with the payment notes your registered email address for Hashocean (DO NOT SEND ACCOUNT PASSWORD)
1PJHPsfHt9v4ybSoC6u7F8ndH9K6mpxHC
We will cross reference your payment and email address with our backup records and as long as they match we will then refund that payment along with your investment back to your accounts registered wallet.(We estimate the process to take no longer than 72Hrs from receipt of your payment to processing of refund)
Please note we will only be refunding the funds you invested plus any re-invested funds, we will not be refunding any sign-up/referral/bonus funds at this time - we think this is the fairest approach so as to refund as many of our loyal investors as possible, if after this process is complete there are any funds remaining we will then start the process of refunding any referral/bonus funds, again on a first come, first served basis - watch this page for updates.
Finally please be extra careful with your account details, we have been informed of a number of fake websites etc. that have been set up using our name and tricking people into disclosing their wallet details, email address and passwords - PLEASE do not send any of your personal details to anyone ever by unsecured methods such as email or website.
Check the address given above with address posted under this sentence.
Make transfer ONLY after double checking.
Regards,
Team Hashocean

I already lost so much, that one day paymet will not change for me nothing..

Can someone confirm if it is legit?
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:45:36 AM

I received this message:

Dear members/miners,

~ Snip ~

We have been able to recover a partial backup containing our final full days transactions/payouts along with our customer database and wish to refund as many of our customers as possible but we fear this might not be possible as we suspect the hacker/hackers may of been clients who accessed our domain via fake customer accounts they had setup so the only way we can resolve the matter is as follows:
(Customers will be refunded strictly on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis, when the secured funds are gone, they are gone)
Please carefully take note of the EXACT amount of the last confirmed BTC payment you received from us dated 26th June 2016.
Please send this EXACT amount of BTC to the below secure wallet address - please include with the payment notes your registered email address for Hashocean (DO NOT SEND ACCOUNT PASSWORD)

~ Snip ~

Regards,
Team Hashocean

Where did you get this message? It's so funny that you're even thinking of trusting the site again. That is obviously another scam pulled by either someone who has your email address or HashOcean themselves. Seriously? They want you to send the money you want to get from them. That doesn't sound a scam to you? Do you honestly think that they will send back to you what you have sent once again together with your refund?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:55:46 AM

I received this message:

Dear members/miners,

~ Snip ~

~ Snip ~

Regards,
Team Hashocean

Where did you get this message? It's so funny that you're even thinking of trusting the site again. That is obviously another scam pulled by either someone who has your email address or HashOcean themselves. Seriously? They want you to send the money you want to get from them. That doesn't sound a scam to you? Do you honestly think that they will send back to you what you have sent once again together with your refund?

wow, that is an amazing message, let me rephrase it in two shorter ways...

1. We are sorry that we are stealing your money but would like to give you the opportunity on the way out the door to give us a bit more.

2. We failed as a business and it really sucks.  We were making good money and may have to get real jobs now. However, if you give us some more money, we can put off that "real job" thing for just a bit longer. It is summer and the beaches in the south are mightly warm, you have bought the plane tickets for us, but the hotels can be pricey and the bars charge $10 a drink. So, thanks again and do not forget that despite the lack of a business, website, or storefront, we are always happy to accept funds.  And please, keep the amounts high, we hate those nasty network fees and know you do to.  As always, we are out of business but our account is always there for your extra cash.
peres

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:24:48 PM

Check out this link: What do you think?

http://www.refund-hashocean.com/
theclai

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

Anyone believe this ?  Grin
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:44:10 PM

Hell no. I will say, people in this space are extremely good at capitalizing off of others misfortune. They must not assume folks are all that smart, however. That was amateur hour.
peres

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

Hell no. I will say, people in this space are extremely good at capitalizing off of others misfortune. They must not assume folks are all that smart, however. That was amateur hour.

WHY ARE THEY ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD THAT YOU USED TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?
rsbrebelo

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

Just a message from Hashocean

"Restart announce
Dear customer, HashOcean was hacked. For now we restore domain control and can sen few mails. So please share message about project start date: 06/29/2016. All payments will be repaid.
Team HashOcean"

Another one

Dear Miners,
Do not use HashOcean.co.uk !!
They are stealing your account !!
Be carefull !!
Team HashOcean

And another

Dear Miners,
The company didn't have anything related to us. www.HashOceanS.com Be carefull !! We are trying to solve all the current issues. Many people started to claim that we were scammers/scammed 700,000user! We would like to let you know that the domain is the only case, because the domain was transferred to another account, in case we changed the domain,we will transfer all the users/powers, We are Working Hard to get everything Back Normal in the next 48Hours, Keep Calm & Daily payout will be executed as usual.
Happy Mining!
Team HashOcean

Bitcoin world donations acepted : 1FTKMNUsybVXvGdXqwpUWYmvuz7FnNLdQ3
peres

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:57:17 PM

odd thing, website or no, i got a payment from them today....lol....
DID YOU GET EMAIL AS WELL?
rsbrebelo

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:57:17 PM

WHY ARE THEY ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD THAT YOU USED TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?

BECAUSE HASHOCEAN IS COMING BACK AND THEN YOU CAN´T FORGET YOUR ACCOUNT THERE THEY CHANGE ALL EMAIL AND PASS ... MABE NEVER  WE NOW!!

Bitcoin world donations acepted : 1FTKMNUsybVXvGdXqwpUWYmvuz7FnNLdQ3
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:02:03 PM

Lmao do not believe to what they are telling you from that website . They will never give you a refund they are just finding a way to stole money again it is just a trap . I don't know if most of the previous members are still expecting that they will have their money again .
peres

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:11:30 PM

Watch out - do not give anyone your HashOcean email, password, or your phone number.
If Hashocean comes back you will lose your account. Wait for 29th
theclai

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:42:40 PM

Somebody from Hashocean facebook group victim already share this website http://hashocean.co/
he said that is hashocean but i didn't believe it.

For security check don't use your previous username and password but try to use forgot password if they are real hashocean they can send to our email our current password or reset password.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: