Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53110 times)
bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:05:44 AM

Этo oбмaн , зacлaнный кaxaчёк . Ждитe , нaдo ждaть пpимepнo oкoлo тpёx нeдeль , пpимepнo !
This deception mishandled Cossack. Wait, you have to wait around for about three weeks, around!

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit7coin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:08:25 AM

I just got my refund in 3 hours from Hashocean guys Cheesy Grin All informations about refund are there : https://www.facebook.com/Hashocean-1727486500845895/ Share with your referrals !

PROOF :

are you the owner of that facebook page Smiley

thats not a proof. thats just a stupıd pıcture. for proof put here you wallet pıc ınclued blockchaın adress pls

As you said it is just picture and nothing more.

Give us your Bitcoin address registered in HashOcean and this transaction ID.
aфёpa
Skam!

peres

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:00:11 PM

I just got my refund in 3 hours from Hashocean guys Cheesy Grin All informations about refund are there : https://www.facebook.com/Hashocean-1727486500845895/ Share with your referrals !

PROOF :

thats not a proof. thats just a stupıd pıcture. for proof put here you wallet pıc ınclued blockchaın adress pls

aфёpa
Skam!

I sent 0.1 BTC to the same address as the link provided and I have received nothing. I provided them with my HashOcean email account and also provided a bitcoin wallet address. I should have received payment within 6 hours but 24 hours later nothing. /// I tried to send them the email from my registered HO email but it came back undelivered - they have blocked all members (registered emails) from emailing support@hashocean.com. I tried the email in the link provided by scam artist above and it came back undelivered - the email said support@hashocean.com but I used the email provided which means that the refund email goes to the same email as the original hashocean email address ----SO HASHOCEAN FIRST STEALS OUR MONEY AND THEN USES THE MEMBERS THEY HAD TO SCAM SOME MORE MONEY FROM //// I then sent the same email from another email address I have phpe. . . . . and it went through (meaning they received it). I followed their instructions, but received no email and they got another $68 out of me . . . (ashamed to admit my foolishness but I would be due approximately 26 Bitcoin so I tried) This kind of behaviour against the Bitcoin / altcoin / crytocurrency community needs to be stopped . . .
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:08:39 PM

PROOF :

aфёpa
Skam!

I sent 0.1 BTC to the same address as the link provided and I have received nothing. I provided them with my HashOcean email account and also provided a bitcoin wallet address. I should have received payment within 6 hours but 24 hours later nothing. /// I tried to send them the email from my registered HO email but it came back undelivered - they have blocked all members (registered emails) from emailing support@hashocean.com. I tried the email in the link provided by scam artist above and it came back undelivered - the email said support@hashocean.com but I used the email provided which means that the refund email goes to the same email as the original hashocean email address ----SO HASHOCEAN FIRST STEALS OUR MONEY AND THEN USES THE MEMBERS THEY HAD TO SCAM SOME MORE MONEY FROM //// I then sent the same email from another email address I have phpe. . . . . and it went through (meaning they received it). I followed their instructions, but received no email and they got another $68 out of me . . . (ashamed to admit my foolishness but I would be due approximately 26 Bitcoin so I tried) This kind of behaviour against the Bitcoin / altcoin / crytocurrency community needs to be stopped . . .

Grow up, kid Smiley

hashocean was only ONE from hundreds of HYIPs which accept BTC along with other e-currencies.

didn't you think before putting your money in it that it's impossible to last something who offers 3%-5% per day? Smiley
peres

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:19:57 PM

PROOF :

aфёpa
Skam!

Grow up, kid Smiley

hashocean was only ONE from hundreds of HYIPs which accept BTC along with other e-currencies.

didn't you think before putting your money in it that it's impossible to last something who offers 3%-5% per day? Smiley

yes I did believe like 100's of thousands of others. I thought they were buying GPU cards with my investments and mining mainly scypt coins - I also thought they had seven data centers with one of the centers acting as a backup - Are you one of them?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:30:26 PM

PROOF :

aфёpa
Skam!

Grow up, kid Smiley

yes I did believe like 100's of thousands of others. I thought they were buying GPU cards with my investments and mining mainly scypt coins - I also thought they had seven data centers with one of the centers acting as a backup - Are you one of them?

you guys gotta learn to stop beating the dead horse, it is over, why is the thread even open still?
peres

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:50:14 PM

PROOF :

aфёpa
Skam!

Grow up, kid Smiley

you guys gotta learn to stop beating the dead horse, it is over, why is the thread even open still?

Maybe thread is still open because its time for action to be taken against these types of criminals . . . . to make way for legitimate and honest business practices in this industry - why should people who believe in Bitcoin and crypto-currencies be  be constant victims of criminals . . .
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:54:54 PM

PROOF :

aфёpa
Skam!

Grow up, kid Smiley

Maybe thread is still open because its time for action to be taken against these types of criminals . . . . to make way for legitimate and honest business practices in this industry - why should people who believe in Bitcoin and crypto-currencies be  be constant victims of criminals . . .

because the majority of them are quite stupid
mhurezanu

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:07:46 PM

Yo, people know they shouldn't invest what they can't afford to loose.
I took my bet with them aswell and after getting arround 500$ out of it, I invested 460 back and got back arround 170 from them so I'm still good for it.
I had my suspicions it was a ponzi and it wouldn't make me the next Warren Buffet or even a rich blond presidential candidate that will not be named, and even if I lost, I still won something.
Too bad for those who lost big, hope they can get over it and learn from their mistakes.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:14:21 PM

I took my bet with them aswell and after getting arround 500$ out of it, I invested 460 back and got back arround 170 from them so I'm still good for it.
I had my suspicions it was a ponzi and it wouldn't make me the next Warren Buffet or even a rich blond presidential candidate that will not be named, and even if I lost, I still won something.
Too bad for those who lost big, hope they can get over it and learn from their mistakes.

Almost every website that is providing this services are scamming businesses its mostly just a matter of time before they will disappear.
I think we should not even use these websites anymore there are all ponzi's and very bad too.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:05:48 AM

Almost every website that is providing this services are scamming businesses its mostly just a matter of time before they will disappear.
I think we should not even use these websites anymore there are all ponzi's and very bad too.

no ponzi, not BTC. they are related, kids Smiley
bit7coin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:25:44 PM

PROOF :

aфёpa
Skam!

Grow up, kid Smiley

10000%!

Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:22:23 PM

Just a reminder - DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHO PROMISES YOU ANY KIND OF REFUND! NEVER! IT IS ALL FURTHER SCAM!

I see many attempts of additional scams being produced just because people are so desperate to got their money back after HashOcean collapse. It is starting to get ridiculous how gullible some people are.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:26:54 PM

So just to check if i have observated this correctly..

If a "cloudmining" site does the big exit. Then 100's of users are ready to use all their spare time to chase them down, write fake articles with bullshit information and connect hacker groups and feds, president of the united states and tintin?

Well what about all the scrypt.cc victims?
No big exit where made there. the site is still up and the admin is still playing the hope card.
Why isnt people just as pissed on scrypt.cc?
At least hashocean closed down and ended our misery. scrypt.cc? still playing with your heads and rubbing it in that you all got fucked.
But gone? nooo. still here and "blooming.."

After scrypt.cc went from bad to superbad one year ago. most users learned that there's no such thing as cloudmining and its all a HYIP bubble that is waiting to burst.
I had 6.5btc in scrypt.cc. my neighbour went in with 8btc and i know a guy that went in with over 200btc.
So why wont we get any hacker or feds attention?
Scrypt.cc has hustled just as much as hashocean. maybe even alot more. But we're ok with that since the site is still up and there's still "hope"?

One of the irc users claims that he is part of the anonymous. And they have no interest in chasing the admin down.
So why the fuck is everybody so interested in getting hashocean wich CLEARLY was a scam from the start?
Because of the big exit? Big exit's gets you burned. Put the btc in your pocket and run while you keep the site online and give false promises. Then youre good to go and most people accept that you stole their money. Because its still "hope"

And wtf is the thing about hackers have found several DC's? BULL FUCKING SHIT!
proof or it didnt happen Smiley

Oh.. and this is the kind of mood i had the day i got permbanned from #scrypt.cc on freenet.
Dont be mad at me for being right. Im just saying Wink

I am giving HashOcean little bit more time then setting up campaign to raise funds ($1 - $3 from each member) and then hire professional group to track them down  Cheesy

that would be a good idea but i think hashocean will never do an action for this problem so you should not expect that this problem would be resolve and you should start now a campaign for your idea just for the sake of the other investors of that service .
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:29:23 PM

Just a reminder - DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHO PROMISES YOU ANY KIND OF REFUND! NEVER! IT IS ALL FURTHER SCAM!

I see many attempts of additional scams being produced just because people are so desperate to got their money back after HashOcean collapse. It is starting to get ridiculous how gullible some people are.

You have reminded them , I have reminded them to not send even 0.001 bitcoin to all of these guys promising refunds, a lot of other persons have reminded the users here to not lose further money. But even with all those warnings some people think they are the smartest and keep sending money to them and lose again. This is the maximum we can do , we can't control people behavior.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:58:48 AM

Its just pure scam without any doubts, I cannot even believe that people are investing in such websites.
You are all getting scammed, you can see that they are all Ponzi's people, believe my.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:54:54 AM

To be honest, to those people who are thinking that HashOcean will refund their money, you guys have to move on. Accept the fact that you have been scammed by a regular HYIP site just like everybody (at least most people) else have experienced. Everyone of us were scammed by the previous HYIP sites. Some people might have invested more than what he could afford to lose but that is just his/her fault. I think most HYIP sites have a warning to not invest what you cannot afford.

joshita

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:10:16 AM

I'd like to chime in here too  Grin

To be honest, it's almost 100% impossible for a domain which is in "parked status" to able to receive or reply to your email especially those who posted fake screenshots about getting their refunds after sending email to support@hashocean.com or refund@hashocean.com

Usually what you get is a bounced email, not a reply from a real person.

Please wake up from your dreams!  Wink Wink Wink

bit7coin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:34:39 AM

100%.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:10:11 PM

100%.
Well, obviously LMAO
How many days has it been since HashOcean stopped functioning and shut down their site?
Before that day happened, not a lot of people actually accused hashocean of a scam since it was continuously paying its users for over 2 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: