Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >400$=sell time  (Read 4346 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:29:36 AM

This is another speculation which tells us to sell our coins that time when the price is climbing the $400 that time...Most probably he wants some of us to panic and sell..So some could take advantage to buy if their target price came in..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotimour

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:41:45 PM

In the short term, >$450 is the sell time and <$410 is the buy time. The price is within a small range.

chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:44:31 PM

Hold on guys, not the right time to sell, let it cross $500 mark and then we can afford to sell to enjoy higher profits, just have patience and wait for next couple of months.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:40:16 AM

In the short term, &gt;$450 is the sell time and &lt;$410 is the buy time. The price is within a small range.

I believe $400 is a good time to sell, but if holding for a long from the starting days of $400 then holding for few more weeks to get some additional profit on your earning.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:11:14 AM

In the short term, &gt;$450 is the sell time and &lt;$410 is the buy time. The price is within a small range.

I believe $400 is a good time to sell, but if holding for a long from the starting days of $400 then holding for few more weeks to get some additional profit on your earning.

If the price does not break out. $450 is the sell price and the $410 is the buy price. We are still in range trading.
Gotimour

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:17:10 AM

For the time being, maybe >$450 is the same time. In a few months, $450 is the buy price as the price will rise.

arjay

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:19:23 AM

I think no, not yet, wait a little more...The price is still increasing and probably we will reach $500 by July, so don't sell yet if you are not in need of money..
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:41:09 AM

It is better to save your coins and wait for the price to be higher then $400. The price was around $400 for a long time and people forced them selves to sell their coins because they maybe needed money.
But I suggest you wait because now the price is finally moving up again and you have the chance to make more money.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:28:11 AM

It will be smarter if you are waiting a longer time so you can sell it with a higher profit and that can be nice for you, but than you need some patience and not many people have that.
People with no patience are selling it too early and than they will lose some money and that would be bad for them.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:39:49 PM

Everybody want and needs to make fast money but i think that it is not the right/best time to sell bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin has more potential and i hope that the price will be much higher than now.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:53:47 PM

Everybody want and needs to make fast money but i think that it is not the right/best time to sell bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin has more potential and i hope that the price will be much higher than now.

Yeah always making  quick money will not serve the purpose as this is not the perfect price to sell, but if wait and sell at the time of halving then you can expect better returns.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:00:40 PM

Yeah always making  quick money will not serve the purpose as this is not the perfect price to sell, but if wait and sell at the time of halving then you can expect better returns.

I don't know any good method to make fast money but the best way is by trading any alt coin that is in the pumping phase so this can be the fastest one.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:06:00 PM

I don't know any good method to make fast money but the best way is by trading any alt coin that is in the pumping phase so this can be the fastest one.

I dont understand why people are so interested in altcoin if you have an opportunity to trade bitcoin,I am doing it and honestly I am earning good money from it.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:14:55 PM

The price is over $450 now. I think the price below 440 is the good price to buy. If it drops to that level, I will buy some.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 03:23:21 PM

But past few days the price rise is continuing, so this time is good to make profit. Earn as much possible and hold till the days of halving to experience the potential of bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:35:33 PM

From the recent price action. I think it is better to sell when the price is $465 and buy at the price of $440.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:57:56 AM

From the recent price action. I think it is better to sell when the price is $465 and buy at the price of $440.

If you are a trader, yes, that's the right price to buy and sell, small profit or if loss, small loss...But if you just want to convert your coins into cash, keep it a little long, since the price have shown a little action this week, IMO, it will repeat it again..  Smiley
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:25:54 AM

Its not the right time to sell it and that is because the value is not even high enough now and that is bad if you are selling it now around this time.
But it would be nice if it will rise soon and that can be nice for you if you are making profit this year.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:46:27 AM

If you are a trader, yes, that's the right price to buy and sell, small profit or if loss, small loss...But if you just want to convert your coins into cash, keep it a little long, since the price have shown a little action this week, IMO, it will repeat it again..  Smiley
With the current price, I think it is time to buy coins now since the uptrend will repeat again in a few days/weeks. It is currently stabilizing at $450 and it is possible that we hit $500 in the third, if not last, week of May.
Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:56:35 PM

With the current price, I think it is time to buy coins now since the uptrend will repeat again in a few days/weeks. It is currently stabilizing at $450 and it is possible that we hit $500 in the third, if not last, week of May.

With the current trading range, I think it is better to sell at $470 and buy at $440. You can make some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: