Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin being used for?  (Read 1965 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:18:09 PM

I see BTC as a real currency, a real real real BTC currency.
I use it to do what I do with INR, internationally, decentralized without any crackdown from the government.
It gives me the freedom, the real freedom and allows me to f*** KYC...

You can buy food and pizza,pay rent,school and utility bills with INR and the list is very long.Can you do the same with bitcoin in India?
Potentially can if there are services enough...

I see BTC as a real currency, a real real real BTC currency.
I use it to do what I do with INR, internationally, decentralized without any crackdown from the government.
It gives me the freedom, the real freedom and allows me to f*** KYC...

You can buy food and pizza,pay rent,school and utility bills with INR and the list is very long.Can you do the same with bitcoin in India?
No,he can't because bitcoin didn't get too much fame to use instated of fiat currency.specially in india. there are few services like zebpay which can give you recharge,vouchers in limited stocks,hope shopping in future.
Overstock accepts Bitcoin, we can also buy stuff from Overstock with bitcoin and get it shipped to house.
No middlemen like Zebpay allowed...

Zebpay is not middleman.They offer vouchers for many online shopping sites including flipkart and Amazon.You have to apply these vouchers at the time of shopping at these sites.So its between you and online shopping site.Its not like you order an item at Zebpay and Zebpay in turn buy it for you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: