Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE coindouble.club IS SCAM!  (Read 1231 times)
iefken (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:40:04 PM

My message where I was stating my doubts has been removed by this admin, be aware

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Unfortunately the video linked do not works for me...the onyl thing i can do is access to windows desktop
but then everytime i try to make some actions (such open folders, open files etc) it shows the cryptolocker message.
I know it's hard to believe but as said an user scammed me cause he made me trust him and then sent me malicious virus.

PLEASE HELP TO PAY THE BLACKMAIL AMOUNT AND I WILL REFUND ANYONE!!!

WE STILL HAVE LESS THAN 90 HOURS NOW!

Dude, give up your useless scam. No one believes you, atleast I don't and I hope I'm not the only one. Every above average pc user knows how to get rid of a fuckin virus or knows how NOT to get them in the first place. If you want the responsibility to 'double' people their money, then take the fuckin responsibility to take care of your shit yourself.

And if it would be true, try starting your windows in safety mode and deleting every corrupted file from there.

But as I don't believe any of this to be true, I wish you my sincerest 'fuck off!'.

Cheers

Try to erase this cryptoskills! you douche
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:53:58 PM

My message where I was stating my doubts has been removed by this admin, be aware

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Unfortunately the video linked do not works for me...the onyl thing i can do is access to windows desktop
but then everytime i try to make some actions (such open folders, open files etc) it shows the cryptolocker message.
I know it's hard to believe but as said an user scammed me cause he made me trust him and then sent me malicious virus.

Dude, give up your useless scam. No one believes you, atleast I don't and I hope I'm not the only one. Every above average pc user knows how to get rid of a fuckin virus or knows how NOT to get them in the first place. If you want the responsibility to 'double' people their money, then take the fuckin responsibility to take care of your shit yourself.

And if it would be true, try starting your windows in safety mode and deleting every corrupted file from there.

But as I don't believe any of this to be true, I wish you my sincerest 'fuck off!'.

Cheers

hes gone now

If he gives me his wallet and previous password I will open it

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:54:10 PM

Yep got mine removed too and I didn't even call him a scammer  Grin

Quote of my post

How can a coder just install someones software? Huh
How can a coder not have a back-up? Huh
Or even a bitcoinwallet owner without back-ups Huh

Grin

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:54:49 PM

Mine was also deleted...
Time to put the red tag on that bitch...
This is cryptoskill admin of coindouble.club
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338743
burn with red trust...
hahaha...
Stroto

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:56:12 PM

Topic is locked now.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:58:29 PM

All I need is his old password

Lets see if he wants help

Even though I know hes fullashit Wink

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:58:35 PM

They always do..

Run the gear of your brains.What to do you think that why they self-moderate threads?

Ofc they want to delete the posts which creates a problem to them to answer.
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:59:36 PM

Mine was also deleted...
hahaha...

DID THE SAME FOR YOU NO WORRIES.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:00:52 PM

Mine was also deleted...
hahaha...

I can open your wallet:  Give me the old password

nostal02

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:01:08 PM

Mine was also deleted...
hahaha...

I dont care about  the red trust that you put on me...
More people will put the red trust on you...
nostal02

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:02:43 PM

Mine was also deleted...
This is cryptoskill admin of coindouble.club
burn with red trust...
hahaha...
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

Mine was also deleted...
hahaha...

I think I can do this without your old password  Grin and in less than 90 hours

In public forum I will post and declare:

I've given you a chance and I am going to need some time but I'm going to take the bitcoins from your wallet that you claim a hacker has

Can someone verify this is his wallet info? Which is he claiming is hacked?

DETAILS AND HOW TO

How to invest?

1)Send your coins to the official CoinDouble.club wallet (specified in green colour below) and receive back the payout directly in the address you used to send the coins! Easy as it should be. Wink

SEND YOUR INVESTMENT TO 15vr3X25cgfMBXpX8PQP3M6bQViFgqrm6U if you want to invest in the 12 hours plan.

OR

SEND YOUR INVESTMENT TO 1AA4A7cbVf3wMtG1RrhDoPkjAX2C1RJMjW if you want to invest in the 24 hours plan.

2) Wait for the time of the investment tpe you choose and receive automatically your payout to the address you have used to invest! Easy as it should be!

3) PROFIT!!

nostal02

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

Mine was also deleted...
hahaha...

I think I can do this without your old password  Grin and in less than 90 hours

I've given you a chance and I am going to need some time but I'm going to take the bitcoins from your wallet that you claim a hacker has

If you can do that take all his btc...
Please leave a red trust to that fucker..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

Cheers

I thought it was just camouflage, all sites will have the same reason, it is already mainstream, if the site will be a scam, they have 1000 reasons, I bet he would not refund their cutomers
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:20:17 PM

You guys honestly deserve to get scammed since you deposit, mostly, all your bitcoins in cheap, poor, bad, unreliable, unsustainable, fake, crap sites like those.
Didn't you see that template in at least another 30 shitty scams already?
Didn't you notice the ".club" domains which is worth $1 or less?
Didn't you notice the program was fully manual, no scripts behind?
Come on be clever enough to know where to send the money, and then don't come here crying because it really pisses me off. If you didn't notice I'm HYIP player too, I'm not against the "Ponzi games", just that I'm not that dumb to send any BTC to coindouble.club hahaha cyka blyat  Grin Grin Grin
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:24:07 PM

Mine was also deleted...
hahaha...

I think I can do this without your old password  Grin and in less than 90 hours

If you can do that take all his btc...
Please leave a red trust to that fucker..

So there is 0.15013558 BTC $58 something bucks left in 1 and 0 in the other

That shouldn't be right  Huh

Now let's follow the loser's trail and find out which is his other wallets  Cheesy see if any good amount there then I can try

Stroto

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:26:09 PM

You guys honestly deserve to get scammed since you deposit, mostly, all your bitcoins in cheap, poor, bad, unreliable, unsustainable, fake, crap sites like those.
Come on be clever enough to know where to send the money, and then don't come here crying because it really pisses me off. If you didn't notice I'm HYIP player too, I'm not against the "Ponzi games", just that I'm not that dumb to send any BTC to coindouble.club hahaha cyka blyat  Grin Grin Grin

Never had any coin in.
Was just wondering how a "coder" could make such simple mistakes but he deleted my comment
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:26:25 PM

The people who cry don't bother me, as agree, there is the risk/writing on the wall.

I have a problem with a foolish liar.  Like at least tell me something I MAY believe  Roll Eyes

Edit to add:  I never invested in the site. 

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:31:45 PM

Hey guys!
Please read my old thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658125.0;all
nothing new in last 2 Years.

Regards.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:33:38 PM

19CTDiMQiC3KvMkjYj25gEKWX5vACtiVFX

Obviously that's his wallet

Total Received   $ 939.69   

Final Balance   $ 413.39

Startupinsider.biz <-------------that's where you started the site (im sure there are others but im just watching tv, surfing while I have a go at your shit)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: