Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Developer/Designer Resume/Portfolio Thread  (Read 1101 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 04:12:41 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2013, 06:10:29 AM by Kluge

I really shouldn't be the one making this thread, but I'm constantly hearing of devs and designers being needed, and devs/designers needing work. It's silly. Meet here if there's really no better venue.

Here, all relevant are encouraged to post a resume, portfolio, and whether or not you'd be willing to work for equity (or per milestone, hourly -- whatever) - along with any other stipulations or relevant info (for example, you may want to include spoken languages you're fluent in, too). As possible, include references, preferably people the community's aware of. Thumbs up or down (so long as it isn't unbased flaming) are permitted in this thread. If there are more than five applicants, I'll get a table up and update as I have time.

ETA: job postings are fine, too, and will also have a table if there's interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 05:49:25 PM

Great thread, if there are any other good programmers please chime in.
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 01:15:43 AM

Well, since I am currently looking for additional income, here's my info.

For the last 5 or so years I've been doing Drupal site development and maintenance. That means some PHP and some MySQL, as well as a little JavaScript and a reasonable amount of CSS. To be sure, I can't design worth a damn, but I can take a design and implement it.

In a previous life I was a Windows C++ developer, and a damn good one too. old resume that hasn't been updated in a while

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: