Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408625 times)
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:18:43 AM

Terracoin seems to be accumulating buy forces again. I have a feeling there is not too long before the next explosion

It is a nice start to the new year for Terracoin!

nice to see terracoin listed on another exchange,,
yes,, absolutely right,, decentralized exchange is the future of exchange

Hopefully more to come!  I need to check out Barterdex more, but it looks promising though a little difficult for the average user.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

After a year and a half Vircurex has updated their Terracoin wallet. You can get your Terracoin off of there now! https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?alt=btc&base=trc&locale=en  Looks like someone already picked up the cheap TRC.  I am not sure if I would keep your Terracoin on there in the future since their support has been MIA for almost a year.
Seems legit. I'm going back to trade some. Grin
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

Terracoin seems to be accumulating buy forces again. I have a feeling there is not too long before the next explosion

It is a great project but website is completely outdated and even misleading. It is as if devs are trying to hide all the good things that project has. Much more people would invest in TRC if they knew what it is. Basically it is now DASH with BTC algo and many fantastic and unique features that none of the other MN coins have. But on the website word DASH does not even exist! If that changes we can easily see $1 TRC by the end of the month. There is a HORDE of investors who recently entered crypto browsing sites like masternodes.online in search of a new DASH it is only matter of time before they find about TRC but it would all go much faster if the website was more investor friendly. 
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 07:36:07 PM by bobitza202

Highest 24h volume since october 2017 on Cryptopia

Later Edit:Looks like there were some buy orders at 2890 sats  Cheesy, that technically makes it an ATH since 2014

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

It is a great project but website is completely outdated and even misleading. It is as if devs are trying to hide all the good things that project has. Much more people would invest in TRC if they knew what it is. Basically it is now DASH with BTC algo and many fantastic and unique features that none of the other MN coins have. But on the website word DASH does not even exist! If that changes we can easily see $1 TRC by the end of the month. There is a HORDE of investors who recently entered crypto browsing sites like masternodes.online in search of a new DASH it is only matter of time before they find about TRC but it would all go much faster if the website was more investor friendly. 

Don't worry we are working on updating the website.  We are going to do a complete rebuild, but right now we want to get the information out there as fast as possible. Our day jobs regularly get in the way though, sadly.  We have a resource tab that has the whitepaper (https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/terracoin-white-paper-ad4da0e75ba) on it which talks about DASH etc.: https://terracoin.io/resources.html  We also plan to add a roadmap and a link to our Trello on the site too: https://trello.com/b/3RJU8m6t/terracoin  We use our Trello as a real time roadmap so people can see what we are doing all the time.

Here is a link to last weeks weekly update: https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/dec-28th-terracoin-update-vision-f053228dfbbb  That has some good info about what is going on too.  I post the weekly every Thursday, and we will eventually add a news section to the website so people can see that things are always getting updated.

I am not sure which part is misleading.  Feel free to point that out so we can get it changed.  Thanks for the input!  We always like to get constructive criticism on things we are working on!

And welcome to the community!

I think the word is spreading!  Nice to see all the new people in the community.  Welcome everyone!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

and the price of this coin slowly but surely growing,, this is really great result and good for long term hold i think

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 10:16:00 PM by cryptoninjapanda

Don't worry we are working on updating the website.  We are going to do a complete rebuild, but right now we want to get the information out there as fast as possible. Our day jobs regularly get in the way though, sadly.  We have a resource tab that has the whitepaper (https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/terracoin-white-paper-ad4da0e75ba) on it which talks about DASH etc.: https://terracoin.io/resources.html  We also plan to add a roadmap and a link to our Trello on the site too: https://trello.com/b/3RJU8m6t/terracoin  We use our Trello as a real time roadmap so people can see what we are doing all the time.

Here is a link to last weeks weekly update: https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/dec-28th-terracoin-update-vision-f053228dfbbb  That has some good info about what is going on too.  I post the weekly every Thursday, and we will eventually add a news section to the website so people can see that things are always getting updated.

I am not sure which part is misleading.  Feel free to point that out so we can get it changed.  Thanks for the input!  We always like to get constructive criticism on things we are working on!

And welcome to the community!

Thanks for the fast response really appreciate it. I will go through the website page by page and write down my impressions and suggestions and share with you on discord (btw there is no discord link on the website). When building a website you have to keep in mind how it looks like through the eyes of someone who visits for the first time or for the first couple of times. Resource page links are ok but only for someone who knows what they represent. Average first time visitor will just see a list and click on the next menu item. Misleading part is for example first heading on faq page that says "How will the upcoming hard fork change the block reward?" and hard fork that changed rewards was in september etc...
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

and the price of this coin slowly but surely growing,, this is really great result and good for long term hold i think

TRC has huge potential. There are many MN coins that have price that is 2-3x the price of TRC and only have plans and promises to do some things that TRC already has. No real development no nothing just promises but still higher market price. After reading all documents that clockuniverse shared earlier if I had to appraise it based on tech in relation to other MN coins that I own price would easy be in 1-2$ range. IMHO coin is incredibly undervalued for the reasons I stated above.        
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

More inspiring news!  Hanzac's Terracoin Android wallet is in the beta stages!  I have already sent myself 9.9999 TRC (transaction id: https://explorer.terracoin.io/tx/7b4b762cf3fb04edf4e8d2239b543ae75271ae563e72732db3a5a2ddc73009c7#o1) Please test with tiny amounts of TRC and report bugs to either Hanzac or me so that I can pass them on to him.  Thanks!

Here is a link to the wallet on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cosmos.garden.wallet

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:45:21 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:20:55 AM by clockuniverse

Thanks for the fast response really appreciate it. I will go through the website page by page and write down my impressions and suggestions and share with you on discord (btw there is no discord link on the website). When building a website you have to keep in mind how it looks like through the eyes of someone who visits for the first time or for the first couple of times. Resource page links are ok but only for someone who knows what they represent. Average first time visitor will just see a list and click on the next menu item. Misleading part is for example first heading on faq page that says "How will the upcoming hard fork change the block reward?" and hard fork that changed rewards was in september etc...

We are going to switch over to mattermost soon and use bridges to combine Telegram, Slack and Discord.  It is too difficult for everyone to be on the same page with the 3 different platforms (and Slack slowly deletes messages).  Which reminds me I need to put in a proposal for the funds for that to decentralized governance.

Definitely feel free to post on Discord other things you have noticed.  All input is good!

I think we accidentally rolled back the FAQ to an earlier version because I know we blew the hard fork part away a while ago.  I messaged our web guy so that should be updated soon.  Thanks for pointing it out!

EDIT: I did a quick fix on the FAQ myself so no one was confused.  Sorry about that everyone!  We will eventually have a hard fork which will add atomic swap, and multi-algo, but first we will release a patched version of the wallet.  Relevant info is here: https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/dec-28th-terracoin-update-vision-f053228dfbbb

In the mean time please test out Hanzac's Terracoin Android wallet which is in the beta stages!  I have already sent myself 9.9999 TRC (transaction id: https://explorer.terracoin.io/tx/7b4b762cf3fb04edf4e8d2239b543ae75271ae563e72732db3a5a2ddc73009c7#o1) Please test with tiny amounts of TRC and report bugs to either Hanzac or me so that I can pass them on to him.  Thanks!

Here is a link to the wallet on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cosmos.garden.wallet

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

More inspiring news!  Hanzac's Terracoin Android wallet is in the beta stages!  I have already sent myself 9.9999 TRC (transaction id: https://explorer.terracoin.io/tx/7b4b762cf3fb04edf4e8d2239b543ae75271ae563e72732db3a5a2ddc73009c7#o1) Please test with tiny amounts of TRC and report bugs to either Hanzac or me so that I can pass them on to him.  Thanks!

Hi, for anyone's device with OS version before android 7.1, I just published a compatible wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cosmos.garden.trc.wallet
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Chugging along nicely. Surely won't be long until TRC hits $1.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Anabolexander

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Chugging along nicely. Surely won't be long until TRC hits $1.

Yeah the volume is very promising the last days  Cool
I am looking forward to more information about the sponsorship of the football team.
I have recently seen some jerseys for them. Looking good!

I hope it will somehow be possible to see a match of this team via Lifestream would be nice.

lemoon789

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

Suddenly discovered Terracoin have been to 1 dollar? This year's hot market also reached the high point of the price of 1/3
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Suddenly discovered Terracoin have been to 1 dollar? This year's hot market also reached the high point of the price of 1/3

It hasn't been to $1 yet this year.  We are working on it!  Smiley

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

alex_under

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

It hasn't been to $1 yet this year.  We are working on it!  Smiley

Meant seem to record the end of 2013 - then on BTC-E the price of TRC reached 1.5 USD!
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Terracoin Weekly Update is here!  Like always please read! https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/jan-4th-terracoin-update-materialized-74a5fdba9fc3

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Hi guys,

Do you intend to update or create another masternode tutorial from scratch, now that problems seems to be resolved?

(Sorry if it was already done and I didn't see it.)

Thank you!
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Hi guys,

Do you intend to update or create another masternode tutorial from scratch, now that problems seems to be resolved?

(Sorry if it was already done and I didn't see it.)

Thank you!

U3mur4a has been regularly updating his guide/script.  I recommend it since it also sets up Sentinel for you.  https://github.com/u3mur4/terracoin

Don't forget to tip him!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

alex_under

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Yesterday as casually passed a significant event - we finally broke the record capitalization of 2013! And, today, a few times this record was updated a little it reached the 10 million! Smiley I recall - the previous record was in December 2013 and amounted to 6.7 million dollars!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: