Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 Within 2 Months?  (Read 9400 times)
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:29:42 PM

No doubt the btc price will hit $500 in the next few months. Where it settles after the fact is not known. We could go up sky high or just meander around where we are or slightly higher. This year, the economy will buckle across the world and folks are gonna be interested in stable assets - so bitcoin and precious metals will shoot up to something you never thought of. This is the year that will make you a believer again in high prices. 2013 bitcoin prices? Moon

Haha,love it! 

On a shitty Sunday morning you just lifted me,great motivation,true the world is in a mess,interesting times ahead Grin
Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:39:49 PM

$500 is not that much for bitcoin to rise, bitcoin only needs a little pump for this to happen. I'm sure bitcoin will be able to reach this within 2 months, bitcoin is only $100 or so away from it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:45:52 PM

No doubt the btc price will hit $500 in the next few months. Where it settles after the fact is not known. We could go up sky high or just meander around where we are or slightly higher. This year, the economy will buckle across the world and folks are gonna be interested in stable assets - so bitcoin and precious metals will shoot up to something you never thought of. This is the year that will make you a believer again in high prices. 2013 bitcoin prices? Moon
Not so fast. Rome was not built in a day, and so the price of BTC won't sky rocket, just because we have halving this year. This is yet to be seen, if the funds from shares flow to BTC. I wouldn't call Bitcoin stable asset, as still relatively little has been done to increase the adoption and thus bring the stability to the price of Bitcoin. Unfortunately, most of the price movement is driven excusively by speculators and I guess most of the guys from action markets may not want to bear that additional risk.

this space is intentionally left blank
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:56:54 PM

$500 is not that much for bitcoin to rise, bitcoin only needs a little pump for this to happen. I'm sure bitcoin will be able to reach this within 2 months, bitcoin is only $100 or so away from it.

Pump???
People need lot of bucks for that to happen, as many are selling above $400 and for $500 to be reached, there are many sell walls that need to be broken...
No one would show you a magic show here without any reason, even Chinese pump BTC because they get bored and want some action in this stable environment...

bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:32:34 PM

i think that it is very possible, i hope that it will turn out to be true
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:38:07 PM

i think that it is very possible, i hope that it will turn out to be true

Yeah, this seems quiet possible looking at the rise in the price of bitcoin at a moment, it has already reached $400 so may be in next 2 months it will achieve that number.

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:44:18 PM

Don't forget it was at $420+ in January, so it still has not recovered from the previous peak. $500 in two months isn't going to happen.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:24:25 AM

It can reach $500 soon but the current market rate doesn't prove much as it has increased two weeks back as well but it dropped again. If it does reach $450+ in the next week, we can get a  good rate before halving.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:01:03 AM

As said $500 within two months is possible if the market too cooperates, Recently due to the worst market scenario the price has gone down, now its in increasing path even though the market has not changed much.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:54:39 AM

It can reach $500 soon but the current market rate doesn't prove much as it has increased two weeks back as well but it dropped again. If it does reach $450+ in the next week, we can get a  good rate before halving.
It all just depends on the market reaction now and if all goes well, we could surely get 50% more profit by June-July just due to halving pre-consequences. So, $500 within 2 months is highly possible.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:24:44 AM

Am I the only one that think bitcoin will reach $500 within the next two months?

I also think we will reach $500 or at least come very close to $500 in the comming months. I expect the comming months to be quite volatile, it will be a more than interesting ride for sure.

It's not sure prediction I think Due to block halving bitcoin will reach upto 450$ before of it and price of the bitcoin will double the rate according to time. But with in two months It's will not reach according to me.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:51:41 AM

The value does not rise so fast I think. It'll rise but not as fast. Little by little.
I think people are going to buy Bitcoins around this time, because it has now a low value. And they think they will get profit later.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:56:38 AM

The value does not rise so fast I think. It'll rise but not as fast. Little by little.
I think people are going to buy Bitcoins around this time, because it has now a low value. And they think they will get profit later.

Indeed, I'm thinking that the price will rise but not as fast people are thinking, the people will get profit in the future but we all need to be patient. You cannot just say it will happen now buy them because its unpredictable, the 500 will come in half year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:16:51 AM

Am I the only one that think bitcoin will reach $500 within the next two months?

I also think we will reach $500 or at least come very close to $500 in the comming months. I expect the comming months to be quite volatile, it will be a more than interesting ride for sure.

It's not sure prediction I think Due to block halving bitcoin will reach upto 450$ before of it and price of the bitcoin will double the rate according to time. But with in two months It's will not reach according to me.

Well, Bitcoin surprised many of us. There is a thread saying if we will reach $400 before February 16. Not many people were believing it would, but it happened. Smiley
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:45:45 AM

Don't forget it was at $420+ in January, so it still has not recovered from the previous peak. $500 in two months isn't going to happen.
I agree. The resistance between $410 and $415 is very strong and we need solid arguments to break it. there none at the moment and thus I wouldn't expect to break it just at the first attempt.
We had a nice rise from $380, but I am afraid that is it for now.

BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:22:04 PM

Faster than2 months, now it's 401$, so after 1 month or even faster it will reach 500$, and halving comming in few moths, that will rise price too
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:02:58 PM

The price is about $400 at present. I think it is possible for the price to be $500 within 2 month. It will definitely be $500 within 3 months.
I don't think its possible. It wont reach the 500 in 3 months. I agree with you that it grows. But it dont grow fast.
I think it will be later after 5 months 500. And maybe more. But around this time it wont rise so much.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:46:08 PM

Everything is possible! We are in position where we expecting block halving and this will influence at the price. But you'll probably be very confused when all those manipulation one starts. One is for sure price will rise to some point. Don't be caught in a traps and don't panic.

You can rent this space
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:28:05 PM

Everything is possible! We are in position where we expecting block halving and this will influence at the price. But you'll probably be very confused when all those manipulation one starts. One is for sure price will rise to some point. Don't be caught in a traps and don't panic.
Block halving alone won't get us far. We need new money to come into bitcoin. there is such opportunity this year, as the stocks are doing badly and thus investors will be looking for new places to put their bets. But we need fundamental developments that influence Bitcoin positively to attract them. Otherwise, many who overhype the halving effect in this forum may get very disappointed.

Coaxme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:28:32 PM

Yeah we hope that $500 is the new bottom in the coming months after the halving.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: