Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 Within 2 Months?  (Read 9400 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

That is possible, but you never know what is going to happen. If you want to reach that it must rise all the time.
And it is now not that stable so that is not so good. We must hope for that is going to be true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sildyas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:13:24 AM

That is possible, but you never know what is going to happen. If you want to reach that it must rise all the time.
And it is now not that stable so that is not so good. We must hope for that is going to be true.

I hope the price to rise to $500 within two months. But I do not want it to rise too high. We do not want bubble.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:46:09 AM

I hope the price to rise to $500 within two months. But I do not want it to rise too high. We do not want bubble.

I think this is really possible in 2 months, the price now lays near the 420 dollar and it will rise to a even higher amount this month, I think its even possible faster than the 2 months.
We just need to wait a bit, people are believing again in the bitcoin so they will buy  bitcoins again and the bitcoin will rise because of this, I'm pretty sure of it.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:37:25 PM

Well 2 months to rise by 70$ is not a huge thing, pumps and dumps might help it,  china could rise price of bitcoib also, it's very possible
Xesystme

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:40:48 AM

Well 2 months to rise by 70$ is not a huge thing, pumps and dumps might help it,  china could rise price of bitcoib also, it's very possible

For now to early May, it is very possible for the price to rise to $500. If the block size is increased, it could be even higher.
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:45:12 AM

Bitcoin hit $500 within this year.but within 2 months I don't think  Undecided

This year for sure, yes I agree. Even within two months is possible. The price has been pretty stable now for some time and I am quite sure there will be another pump before halving.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:48:42 AM

yes, I think it will happen if there is a continuous rise in prices despite rising very slowly, but if anything the problem and make bitcoin becomes problematic, I think prices will stabilize at <$ 450

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:34:22 PM

I even think the bitcoin can go to 500 dollars within 1 month from now if you ask me, the future is good.

People are believing again in the bitcoin so that is a good thing if you think about the fact that it is.
Also the point that the bitcoin is growing everyday plus the are more people that are investing in the bitcoin nowadays.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:57:27 PM

I even think the bitcoin can go to 500 dollars within 1 month from now if you ask me, the future is good.

People are believing again in the bitcoin so that is a good thing if you think about the fact that it is.
Also the point that the bitcoin is growing everyday plus the are more people that are investing in the bitcoin nowadays.

everything is possible, but don't you prefer a slower but stable growth of the price? peaks never last for a long time. i like to see a growth of $20-$30 per month. that seems a nice increase where a lot people are happy with. that gives the price enough time to build solid support levels so the price won't get dumped down so quickly. and yes, i know that if whales want, they can dump through any support levels without much problems. but even they like to see the price go up as they have had enough time to accumulate plenty of coins.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:04:45 PM

bitcoin very fluktuaktif movement and I am very sure anything can happen in bitcoin. prices rise or prices drop very quickly.
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:13:17 PM

bitcoin very fluktuaktif movement and I am very sure anything can happen in bitcoin. prices rise or prices drop very quickly.

Yes, nothing can be predicted, as anything is possible with the price of bitcoin, either it reaches to the moon or falls down extremely, but hoping that it will cross $500 mark in next 2 months.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:13:11 PM

That is possible. But than we must be lucky if that is going to happen. You never know what can happen.
It can also be down and that will not good. But indeed you can see now that the value is slowly rising.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:41:41 PM

That is possible. But than we must be lucky if that is going to happen. You never know what can happen.
It can also be down and that will not good. But indeed you can see now that the value is slowly rising.

Its possible for sure the bitcoin will go to a high amount for sure and the 500 dollar is reached soon its just a matter of time if you ask me, I think it will be 500 dollar very soon.
I think its already possible in a month or so maybe even quicker.
Khazeter

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:17:24 AM

In two months, that will be May, or just two months before the halving. So it is not a big problem for the price to rise that much.
bitcoin-hunter

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

Yes, nothing can be predicted, as anything is possible with the price of bitcoin, either it reaches to the moon or falls down extremely, but hoping that it will cross $500 mark in next 2 months.
There is a possibility for that that is going to happen. But you never know. But I think that will not happen.
If the value is going to rise. It will rise very slowly so we need patience and that is also very important.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:09:42 PM

In two months, that will be May, or just two months before the halving. So it is not a big problem for the price to rise that much.

500 dollar within 2 months is possible, I think it can also happen this month but we will see it of course.
The bitcoin is not to predict but I think its possible for sure if you look at the market now.
Lokfar

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:24:53 PM

Right now it sounds ok to believe that, but it depends on many factors. Will the chinese people buy in?
Will there be some buy in because of the halving etc. etc. But what makes me happy is that the price at least seems to be safe around 400 dollar
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:17:35 AM

Right now it sounds ok to believe that, but it depends on many factors. Will the chinese people buy in?
Will there be some buy in because of the halving etc. etc. But what makes me happy is that the price at least seems to be safe around 400 dollar

Well the chinese people are the main factor so that the price of bitcoin will rise up to 500 or more they have a lot of bitcoin that they are holding.
I dont know about the buy in after the halving end so im still positive that the price will go up after the halving.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:23:29 AM

Well the chinese people are the main factor so that the price of bitcoin will rise up to 500 or more they have a lot of bitcoin that they are holding.
I dont know about the buy in after the halving end so im still positive that the price will go up after the halving.
I think $500 would be a combination of the halving and potentially a move to the 2MB block size. There is still some distrust with the network, and there are no guarantees that the blocks will always remain open and partially unfilled, so there is a lot of progress that can be made.

It doesn't even have to be a complete move from Core to Classic, it can just be a Core fork for all I care.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:26:45 AM

This is very possible as it has reached the $400 threshold and continues to rise. Once it hits $480~ish I can't see it not going to $500 within a two week span.
Just hope it goes to $475-480 first the ask if it will reach $500. I will say it will in no time! Give or take a couple of weeks  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: