Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:17:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS  (Read 6666 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:22:15 PM

Who is fighting ISIS on the ground?

Oh hell 99% of anti ISIS fighters are muslims.

The real only people who's fighting the Islamic State are the Russians. The Muslims from these areas just escape instead of fighting back their enemy.

So please elaborate how many ground troops russia has in syria and iraq?
Who do they attack and where do they operate?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 05:30:44 PM

The real only people who's fighting the Islamic State are the Russians. The Muslims from these areas just escape instead of fighting back their enemy.

So please elaborate how many ground troops russia has in syria and iraq?
Who do they attack and where do they operate?

They mostly drop bombs in the western/northern part.  To support al-Asaad's positions.  Go on rt.com, they post maps where they bomb.  They don't have any troops officially, but unofficially I'm sure spetznaz is operating within Syria.

The official line is they are fighting ISIS but reality is they fight all groups that are fighting Syrian army, including ISIS and groups supported by Turkey and US.

It is sort of NATO<->Russia proxy war.  Similar to Ukraine ordeal, not as bloody, but a similar concept.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:32:21 PM

OP is just trying to make us happy with Islam, so that the moment we feel safe, they will pounce unexpectedly.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:32:46 PM

Yeah sure, glory to the Russians! The best country in the world is Russia! The great powerful Russian man! Still pure and manly, ready to beat the shit out of Muslims any time Roll Eyes

For your information, it is not just the Russians who hate uncivilized Muslims. I am from South-east Asia, and I am yet to find someone who is having a positive opinion about the Muslims. May be you should travel to Xinjiang, and see how the Chinese are treating the local Muslims. I have been to India, and the majority of the people there are also opposed to Muslims.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:41:53 PM

Yeah sure, glory to the Russians! The best country in the world is Russia! The great powerful Russian man! Still pure and manly, ready to beat the shit out of Muslims any time Roll Eyes

For your information, it is not just the Russians who hate uncivilized Muslims. I am from South-east Asia, and I am yet to find someone who is having a positive opinion about the Muslims. May be you should travel to Xinjiang, and see how the Chinese are treating the local Muslims. I have been to India, and the majority of the people there are also opposed to Muslims.

India is not south east asia and your asshole is not a reliable source sorry that we cant believe you Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:37:07 PM

After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Right. It's all a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad, isn't it?

Actually, it's just straight up racism which is not that hard to figure out.  Roll Eyes

Muslims are not a race, they are a group of religious followers. Try again.

No shit Sherlock, but most of the practitioners are brown and thus subject to whitey's racism, even if the finer points of who Muslims are is lost on them. So it's still a race debate, Junior.  Roll Eyes

Actually there are more Musims in the US that are "whitey's" than any other single race of darkies... oh wait "darkies" is a racially insensitive term. It is ok to call white people whitey tho, because you know Critical Theory. 

Try again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/muslim-american-demographics_n_5027866.html

Wow, you boys are really like in grade school when it comes to social theory eh?

It's not possible for a minority to be racist against a majority ruling power because racism happens within a structure of oppression. I can be prejudiced to whitey, but I can't be racist because white supremacy exists.

In fact, my making jokes about whitey dismantles institutional racism because I'm undermining the ruling power.  Roll Eyes You guys are so boring. Please god, bring me more interesting racists to talk to. Cheesy
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:51:28 PM

yes , this is definitely like that.. all the muslims are not terrorists and terrorists ones arent muslim..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:02:25 PM

This is more complicated than a love triangle.
NATO fights the ISIL and Taliban.
The ISIL fights the NATO, FSA, Syria and the Taliban.
The Talibans fight NATO and ISIL.
Russia fight ISIL and FSA.
FSA fights ISIL, Iran and Syria.
Syria fights ISIL and FSA.
Turkey fights ISIL and Syria.
Iran fights ISIL and FSA.

Bunch of fools.  Smart is to take over with economics, like Japan did, and like China is doing.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:04:31 PM

If you are right then I have no idea why you were compelled to make this thread . You said Ashoka killed many people , have you ever gone through your history ? You have no idea what you are saying . Who were those people who attacked school in pakistan ?
Cass LeChat

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:12:50 PM

If you are right then I have no idea why you were compelled to make this thread . You said Ashoka killed many people , have you ever gone through your history ? You have no idea what you are saying . Who were those people who attacked school in pakistan ?

Because it needed to be said. A huge amount of the threads in the Politics & Society forum are hugely racists with a bunch of bros patting themselves on the back thinking they get the conversations they're talking about. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to just straight up say it in bold in hopes you mofos will get it.  Grin
buddycool (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:04:18 PM

yes , this is definitely like that.. all the muslims are not terrorists and terrorists ones arent muslim..
You are right... I just don't understand why these people are not understanding this little thing.. 
You want to just fight or what? We are good, we are friends,  then why should we fight because of others... 

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:19:34 PM

Ashoka?

Which one?
buddycool (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:13:55 PM

You want proof that Ashoka killed 100,000 proof then please go through Wikipedia. ..
And here my aim is not to point out any religion,  it's just that every religion has some good and bad people... Do you think entire muslims are terrorists or what??? why this forum has a lot of hatred towards  muslims?
You know here in India we all people of different religion live together happily. .. We have a lot of friends of other religions... and we treat them equal..

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 09:22:11 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 09:35:18 PM by TECSHARE

After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Actually, it's just straight up racism which is not that hard to figure out.  Roll Eyes

No shit Sherlock, but most of the practitioners are brown and thus subject to whitey's racism, even if the finer points of who Muslims are is lost on them. So it's still a race debate, Junior.  Roll Eyes

Actually there are more Musims in the US that are "whitey's" than any other single race of darkies... oh wait "darkies" is a racially insensitive term. It is ok to call white people whitey tho, because you know Critical Theory.  

Try again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/muslim-american-demographics_n_5027866.html

Wow, you boys are really like in grade school when it comes to social theory eh?

It's not possible for a minority to be racist against a majority ruling power because racism happens within a structure of oppression. I can be prejudiced to whitey, but I can't be racist because white supremacy exists.

In fact, my making jokes about whitey dismantles institutional racism because I'm undermining the ruling power.  Roll Eyes You guys are so boring. Please god, bring me more interesting racists to talk to. Cheesy

How did I know you were a true believer of critical theory? Take notes kids, this is Marxism thinly veiled in a thin veneer of social "science". These people believe that if a certain class of people are "oppressed" then they are incapable of oppressing other people "less oppressed" than they are. This is equality of outcome not equality of opportunity, and it has shown to be a very destructive ideology eventually leading to the deaths of millions. Please learn about Marxism and Critical Theory folks, this ideology is invading the western world like the fastest growing cancer you have ever seen.

Critical Theory and Marxism: http://glossarium.bitrum.unileon.es/Home/teoria-critica-de-la-informacion/critical-theory-of-information
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:45:04 PM

You want proof that Ashoka killed 100,000 proof then please go through Wikipedia. ..
And here my aim is not to point out any religion,  it's just that every religion has some good and bad people... Do you think entire muslims are terrorists or what??? why this forum has a lot of hatred towards  muslims?
You know here in India we all people of different religion live together happily. .. We have a lot of friends of other religions... and we treat them equal..

Okay India.  Ashoka from India.

I was thinking, maybe...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ahsoka_Tano

lol...

I think reality is distorted on Internet forums.  For example just yesterday I stopped by the road, and helped a recent immigrant (going to guess he was Muslim) get his car started.
Cass LeChat

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:06:23 PM

Actually, it's just straight up racism which is not that hard to figure out.  Roll Eyes

No shit Sherlock, but most of the practitioners are brown and thus subject to whitey's racism, even if the finer points of who Muslims are is lost on them. So it's still a race debate, Junior.  Roll Eyes

Try again.

In fact, my making jokes about whitey dismantles institutional racism because I'm undermining the ruling power.  Roll Eyes You guys are so boring. Please god, bring me more interesting racists to talk to. Cheesy

How did I know you were a true believer of critical theory? Take notes kids, this is Marxism thinly veiled in a thin veneer of social "science". These people believe that if a certain class of people are "oppressed" then they are incapable of oppressing other people "less oppressed" than they are. This is equality of outcome not equality of opportunity, and it has shown to be a very destructive ideology eventually leading to the deaths of millions. Please learn about Marxism and Critical Theory folks, this ideology is invading the western world like the fastest growing cancer you have ever seen.

Critical Theory and Marxism: http://glossarium.bitrum.unileon.es/Home/teoria-critica-de-la-informacion/critical-theory-of-information

Woooooooooow you are so f*cked up dude LOL. You don't understand how oppression works so you're calling conspiracy, linking my posts as a "thinly veiled" belief system when I told you straight with WORDS what I thought? Man, you dudes need to take a pottery class or something. Forget social intelligence, there's no hope for you there.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:24:25 PM

Try again.

Woooooooooow you are so f*cked up dude LOL. You don't understand how oppression works so you're calling conspiracy, linking my posts as a "thinly veiled" belief system when I told you straight with WORDS what I thought? Man, you dudes need to take a pottery class or something. Forget social intelligence, there's no hope for you there.

No one used the word conspiracy but you. That is a stale marginalization technique used so often to try to slander opponents it has become cliche. I know all about your critical theory and its Marxist origins. I am willing to bet I am even more educated on the topic than yourself. There is nothing at all complicated about it, it is simply a technique used to get people to justify horrible actions by imagining themselves as oppressed therefor justifying uncivilized abusive behavior towards anyone you unilaterally deem "oppressive". Marxism caters to all the most base of human instincts in order to get what Marx called "useful idiots", such as yourself to fracture the unity of society in order to tear it down so that socialism and communism can grow in the ashes. It is funny you mention pottery, as I have won awards for my hand built stoneware pieces. Maybe you can use your obvious internet ESP powers to make more assumptions about my knowledge on this subject as well as my "privilege". Also, just for the record, social sciences are not actually recognized as hard science even if they told you it was in your women's studies class.

For everyone else, please google The Frankfurt School as well as Marxism and Critical theory to learn more about the mental virus that has infected the young gullible reactionary we have here, as well as many others.
Cass LeChat

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:27:19 PM

Try again.

No one used the word conspiracy but you. That is a stale marginalization technique used so often to try to slander opponents it has become cliche. I know all about your critical theory and its Marxist origins. I am willing to bet I am even more educated on the topic than yourself. There is nothing at all complicated about it, it is simply a technique used to get people to justify horrible actions by imagining themselves as oppressed therefor justifying uncivilized abusive behavior towards anyone you unilaterally deem "oppressive". Marxism caters to all the most base of human instincts in order to get what Marx called "useful idiots", such as yourself to fracture the unity of society in order to tear it down so that socialism and communism can grow in the ashes. It is funny you mention pottery, as I have won awards for my hand built stoneware pieces. Maybe you can use your obvious internet ESP powers to make more assumptions about my knowledge on this subject as well as my "privilege". Also, just for the record, social sciences are not actually recognized as hard science even if they told you it was in your women's studies class.

For everyone else, please google The Frankfurt School as well as Marxism and Critical theory to learn more about the mental virus that has infected the young gullible reactionary we have here, as well as many others.

Wow, you literally have no idea what the term intersectionality means do you? You probably could have saved yourself a lot of time by bothering to look it up and understand what we were talking about, but that's fine. It's been entertaining anyways. You're ignored now, so if you want to keep playing go right ahead but you'll be playing with yourself.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:50:52 PM

Try again.

Wow, you literally have no idea what the term intersectionality means do you? You probably could have saved yourself a lot of time by bothering to look it up and understand what we were talking about, but that's fine. It's been entertaining anyways. You're ignored now, so if you want to keep playing go right ahead but you'll be playing with yourself.

That is how all the best debates work. People who are in a position of correctitude often refuse to debate. You certainly wouldn't be refusing to debate because your ideology will not hold up to the basic standards of logic now would you? You are a coward. You can't even stand up for your own ideas. You have to take your ball and go home like the little girl you are. As far as your comments about me not understanding intersectionality, let me refer you to my post about it in your other Marxist bait thread.

Just because people are critical of your ideology does not automatically make you so superior that people simply can't comprehend your intelligence. How arrogant and narcissistic do you have to be to really believe that? xD

What I stated is not any bullshit theory, it is a fact. Clearly you don't even have any clue where the ideologies you mindlessly repeat like a parrot came from, so much so when I confront you with its origins you believe it to be some kind of conspiracy theory. Anyone can look this stuff up and verify it, even you, but you won't because it challenges your confirmation bias therefore you will actively ignore the documented history of your ideology.

here is the definition of "intersectionality" from the feminist wiki:

"Intersectionality is a concept often used in critical theories to describe the ways in which oppressive institutions (racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, classism, etc.) are interconnected and cannot be examined separately from one another. The concept first came from legal scholar Kimberlé Crenshaw in 1989 and is largely used in critical theories, especially Feminist theory, when discussing systematic oppression. When possible, credit Kimberlé Crenshaw for coining the term "intersectionality" and bringing the concept to wider attention."

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Intersectionality

In short, even your feminist sisters are telling you that your ideology is based on Critical Theory. If you bother to read about it for more than 30 seconds, you will see very clearly how critical theory and marxism overlap, not just in dogma and ideology, but in its documented historical roots. Feminism itself was one of the original core tenets of Marxism, not that you would know that because you choose to remain willfully ignorant on this subject matter so that you can continue to tell yourself your supremacist ideologies are acceptable because you are "oppressed". You wouldn't want to have to check your own privilege now would you? Of course not, you are the inquisitor who gets to tell everyone else they should check themselves from your self proclaimed position of superiority right? Tell me some more about how I don't know what I am talking about little girl. I can tell already we are going to be the best of friends here. Inseparable.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:00:15 AM

This kind of "there were lot worse killers in human history than us" argument looks a bit flawed for me. I don't care who killed who 70, 200, or 2000 years ago. Muslims are a present and future danger, therefore they are something we have to take care of.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: