Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS  (Read 6668 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

every religion teaches about goodness and peace. only those with a chaotic mind that will make terrorism. Never judge a good person as a terrorist. because man was created to be the best by the creator.
aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:19:28 PM

i aggree with your topic MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:25:59 PM

I agree with this statement.
Nobody is bad because of his religion, race, nationality, sex etc.
We are good or bad persons based on our character and personality, not because I'm Christian and you are Muslim.
Unfortunately, after each terrorist attack people forget it and start to accuse all Muslims or even Islam for the evil deeds of a few people.
It's not right attitude and thinking.
We should do better and show tolerance and acceptance to loyal Muslims in our local communities.
If we don't do this, more Muslims will feel isolated and unwanted in their European countries and this may help further radicalization of young Muslims in Europe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

We are good or bad persons based on our character and personality, not because I'm Christian and you are Muslim.
Unfortunately, after each terrorist attack people forget it and start to accuse all Muslims or even Islam for the evil deeds of a few people.
We should do better and show tolerance and acceptance to loyal Muslims in our local communities.
If we don't do this, more Muslims will feel isolated and unwanted in their European countries and this may help further radicalization of young Muslims in Europe.

Except for one thing. There is a major piece of thinking about this whole thing that always makes it very unclear. Here is what it is.

The Koran and the Hadiths essentially order Muslims to be terrorists against people of other religions at times.

The Christian Bible New Testament forbids Christians from being violent to other people, always.

What does this mean? It means that if a Muslim is not a terrorist against people of other religions some of the time, he is not a good Muslim. He might still be a Muslim. But he is not following the requirements of his religion if he is not being a terrorist some of the time. Many of the Koran and Hadith orders for Muslims to be terrorists against people of other religions can be found here http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx.

What about Christians? There are no directives for Christians to do violence. Check the New Testament, the part of the Bible that speaks to Christians. Orders to do violence are not there. Who are the weak Christians? Weak Christians are those who are terrorist Christians. Why are they weak? Because they are not following the rules and directives of Christianity as found in the basic place where Christianity comes from... the New Testament.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:53:40 PM

Nonsense.  Your are vainly trying to apply some vague universal set of ethics to all people all time.  But it does not work that way.

If you are gay then in Islam, you are bad because of your sexual orientation.

How many more disproofs would you like?

Reversing victim and terrorist, cause and effect is not too smart.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:42:39 PM

Right. It's all a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad, isn't it?

it seems... I hope someday the world be in peace... there's a song named 'Pais e Filhos' (Parents and children), from a brazilian 80's rock band called 'Legião Urbana' (Urban Legion,I know all that cuz I'm brazilian) that says 'É preciso amar as pessoas como se não houvesse amanhã' (Is necessary to love the people like no tomorrow), I think that people should act like that
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:46:37 PM

Right. It's all a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad, isn't it?

it seems... I hope someday the world be in peace... there's a song named 'Pais e Filhos' (Parents and children), from a brazilian 80's rock band called 'Legião Urbana' (Urban Legion,I know all that cuz I'm brazilian) that says 'É preciso amar as pessoas como se não houvesse amanhã' (Is necessary to love the people like no tomorrow), I think that people should act like that

lol, "a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad?"

I don't think there is ANY NEED FOR A CONSPIRACY to get them to look bad.  Most Muslims would agree, that there is a subgroup of Muslims who do the job very nicely (or horribly, take your pick). 

Here's a compilation of their efforts in this direction.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:54:34 PM

Starting a new religion and I am calling it Pooh!

We have strict no pants days once a week
No bouncing around there is only on Pooh
Terrorism is only ok if you are after the honey

Oh wait a religion already claims to offer honey for martyrdom!

Guess I need to go back to reading Scientology for a bit Hubbard will figure this out for me.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:38:01 PM

ISIS.  Many, many terrorist Islamic groups preceeded ISIS and will come after it.  

No, it's not the USA's fault.  (Neither is ISIS focused on the USA, of course).

No, "we" are not the cause of terrorism.

The cause is ideological and stems from thought such as that of Sayaad Qutd, who started the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and who was executed by Nassir for Treason.

If there wasn't for american invasion into the muslim world, there probably wouldn't be so much radicalisation

It might not be direct, but it did have an effect

Looking for a signature campaign.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:39:48 PM

Middle East has been disrupted forever,blaming America is just the most current rallying point for the area. How else can you get so many people with issues against each other to come together,you find something big to blame. Its to easy to say blame America,Afghanistan has been screwed by everyone going back to Alexander the Great.
The divisions in the religion do not help the matters either. This will become more apparent in the next 5 years if not this year with all these stupid proxy wars.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:35:06 AM

Middle East has been disrupted forever,blaming America is just the most current rallying point for the area. How else can you get so many people with issues against each other to come together,you find something big to blame. Its to easy to say blame America,Afghanistan has been screwed by everyone going back to Alexander the Great.
The divisions in the religion do not help the matters either. This will become more apparent in the next 5 years if not this year with all these stupid proxy wars.
+1
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:04:12 AM

agree with that,and good explain to people who still blame islam in terorr,and for those people who still blame islam is behind ISIS,they should read this.
i'm sure there wa some people with bad purpose stand behind this terrorist,they want islam down and then beat islam with no power,but they want islam down by all people in this world blame islam. but its will not happen!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:30:19 PM

agree with that,and good explain to people who still blame islam in terorr,and for those people who still blame islam is behind ISIS,they should read this.
i'm sure there wa some people with bad purpose stand behind this terrorist,they want islam down and then beat islam with no power,but they want islam down by all people in this world blame islam. but its will not happen!
ISIS  Cheesy It's not ISIS..ISLAM is blaming ISLAM and will keep doing this for ever..
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:46:53 PM

Yea i know we have muslims at our workplace. I asked couple of times "Do you need halal meat at lunch?" Nobody signed up yet  Smiley

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:10:00 PM

muslim is not terrorist  Cry Cry
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:35:58 PM

ISIS  Cheesy It's not ISIS..ISLAM is blaming ISLAM and will keep doing this for ever..

Remember these words.

Plausible Deniability.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:51:48 PM

Muslim is wimp. If Muslim was Islam, Muslim would be terrorist.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:27:41 PM

Here is a list of recent discussion topics on Islam on this forum.

Do you hate muslems?
Are Jews behind the Attacks in Europe
Why do islam hates people?
Bangladesh considering abandoning Islam as its official religion
Most young Arabs reject Isis and think 'caliphate' will fail
What do you think about 9/11 mystery?
Isis ranks have been pared back to lowest level since 2014
Islamic extremist beheads 4-year old child in Moscow
MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS
Belgium: Moslems Celebrated Brussels Attacks
Jews Fleeing the Moslems They Brought to Europe
Saudi court sentences poet to death for renouncing Islam

I've included the nonsense such as "9/11 Mystery" and "are Jews..." as they are just disinformation propaganda, and we all know who did 9/11 - Muslims.

Man, you guys sure have a lot of problems to be blabbing on and on about how nice you are.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:41:43 PM

Its not only about the muslim, we all have criminal attitude towards something, there are good and bad people everywhere, but who don't value humanity are the real terrorists.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:51:44 PM

You're so stupid. The fact why we don't call Hitler a Christian terrorist is because he did not killed all the Jews, the Tsigans etc. for his faith, unlike the terrorists.
Are you saying if someone kills innocent people,unless he kills them for his faith, is not a terrorist? So Hitler was not a terrorist because he killed human beings because he hate jews but still he wasn't a terrorist?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: