Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally bitcoin above 400 again  (Read 6773 times)
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:35:09 PM

the price is down once again and it does not seem to be wanting to go up, i hope that it will soon recover but no one knows what might happen as the bitcoin price is so unpredictable
Well the price did go down much more, but investors took a oppertunity to buy more coins with a discount. If you look at the current charts you see the price is almost back again.
Which is good, since 400 dollar is a important mark.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:02:17 PM

the price is down once again and it does not seem to be wanting to go up, i hope that it will soon recover but no one knows what might happen as the bitcoin price is so unpredictable

It's at a steady 403. Which is a good price compared to earlier today. The mini dump had a little effect on the total price.
Maybe tomorrow the price will be like friday.
Jacknife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:23:33 AM

It's at a steady 403. Which is a good price compared to earlier today. The mini dump had a little effect on the total price.

The bitcion price is steady at $422. I think the price will be above $400 in the next few weeks. If it is true, then $400 will be long term bottom.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:08:33 AM

Bitcoin will rise in the future, but we dont know when Bitcoin will rise and for how long and that is the problem with Bitcoin, you never know what the value will be.
But the most people are hoping for a good value so they can sell their coins with some huge profit and that will be nice.
The halving is also coming so we hope that it will be also good for Bitcoin.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:44:26 AM

The bitcion price is steady at $422. I think the price will be above $400 in the next few weeks. If it is true, then $400 will be long term bottom.

400 will be stable price of bitcoin until the first month of the halving then it will slowly rise up to 600 and then 600 will be the new stable price of bitcoin.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:40:30 AM

400 will be stable price of bitcoin until the first month of the halving then it will slowly rise up to 600 and then 600 will be the new stable price of bitcoin.

Price will be expected to be around $400 to $450 for a long time as a stable price. This time on halving price may expected to touch $600 as quoted by above mate.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:22:04 PM

Price will be expected to be around $400 to $450 for a long time as a stable price. This time on halving price may expected to touch $600 as quoted by above mate.

Around halving, the price could be $600. But several months after halving, the price will be more than $800.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:29:51 PM

Around halving, the price could be $600. But several months after halving, the price will be more than $800.

I think an overal price of $600 for the entire year is more likely to happen. Maybe that we can reach $800 as a high peak. But it will get dumped down again as there are too many people waiting to secure profits. Only time will tell.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:35:38 PM

I think an overal price of $600 for the entire year is more likely to happen. Maybe that we can reach $800 as a high peak. But it will get dumped down again as there are too many people waiting to secure profits. Only time will tell.
I'm expecting mid $500 after the halving, I doubt that there will be a 50% increase in the price, even though the supply is being halved. I have a feeling most investors are going to try and keep the value consistent, but if the miners have been holding and sell at the halving, then it is possible it might be low $500s.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

I'm expecting mid $500 after the halving, I doubt that there will be a 50% increase in the price, even though the supply is being halved. I have a feeling most investors are going to try and keep the value consistent, but if the miners have been holding and sell at the halving, then it is possible it might be low $500s.

I think the large mining farms will not directly sell after the block halving as they don't want to dump the price down. If the value stays relatively close to $500 before and after the block halving, then we'll most likely keep the price at that level for quite some time. Everything above $500 is a good price. Support levels have to be build first before seeing the price go up to higher levels.
Zivdafast

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:18:41 AM

I think the large mining farms will not directly sell after the block halving as they don't want to dump the price down. If the value stays relatively close to $500 before and after the block halving, then we'll most likely keep the price at that level for quite some time. Everything above $500 is a good price. Support levels have to be build first before seeing the price go up to higher levels.

Only the marginal miners will sell most of the bitcoin they mined to cover the cost. The efficient miners will just sell part of the coins.
busybee7

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:02:07 PM

After a long time, i am happy to see bitcoin price above 400 again at 2016-2-14 20:45 indexed at 401$ per coin.
 Wink

yes i am also very happy to see such a expensive bitcoin, and i am even happier to see that price rises more and more, soon  it will go to 440$

and this happens because of halving, i think that now everyone knows about it and buys more bitcoins just to sell them after price rise
Jacknife

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:44:17 PM

After a long time, i am happy to see bitcoin price above 400 again at 2016-2-14 20:45 indexed at 401$ per coin.
 Wink

yes i am also very happy to see such a expensive bitcoin, and i am even happier to see that price rises more and more, soon  it will go to 440$

and this happens because of halving, i think that now everyone knows about it and buys more bitcoins just to sell them after price rise

The bitcoin I bought recently will not be sold if the price rise to $500 or $600. I will only sell when there is big pump.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:23:31 PM

It seems to me the price will stay above 400 dollars now. The bears has tested the 400 mark a few times and again and again the price reviced.
Right now it is waiting for us to test 450 dollar.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:55:33 PM

It seems to me the price will stay above 400 dollars now. The bears has tested the 400 mark a few times and again and again the price reviced.

Yeah, the price has not increased for a long time which is stable around $410 to $420 for a long time which is now at a time to get into $450.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:01:38 PM

Yeah, the price has not increased for a long time which is stable around $410 to $420 for a long time which is now at a time to get into $450.

I can't see much reasons of why the price will go to $450 any time soon.

I guess we'll stay somewhere around the current price levels for another month with maybe an increase to $430 at most.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

It's barely above $400. It's still at an extra $20.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:43:32 AM

Yeah I am happy to see it above $400 again. Bitcoin is finally moving again because with the price being stable for so long many people got bored and started to leave. So this is a good sign.
Hilat

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:36:45 AM

The price is now a bit stable so that is not that bad for Bitcoin it is only bad for the people who already have some Bitcoins and that is logic because they want to make some fast profit in the future also and that is good.
But the most people are also thinking that the value will rise in the future and that can be nice for the most people who already have Bitcoins.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:51:18 PM

Yeah I am happy to see it above $400 again. Bitcoin is finally moving again because with the price being stable for so long many people got bored and started to leave. So this is a good sign.

People are not leaving just because there is not much price change they still have bitcoin in their pocket and just holding it and waiting for a right time to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: