Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally bitcoin above 400 again  (Read 6773 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:11:15 AM

Yeah I am happy to see it above $400 again. Bitcoin is finally moving again because with the price being stable for so long many people got bored and started to leave. So this is a good sign.

People are not leaving just because there is not much price change they still have bitcoin in their pocket and just holding it and waiting for a right time to sell it.
Yeah it's really happy to see a good price change. As you said people won't leave bitcoin for price fluctuation or stability reasons, because once they enter this forum, they will be attracted by bitcoin. Just see them now they will be waiting for price rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:58:21 AM

We are all happy that the value is now beginning to rise slowly and that is logic because we are waiting a long time for it so it will maybe now happen that the value will be high.
But you never know and that is the problem, but we have to wait and see for what will happen with Bitcoin, the bad thing is that we cant control the value.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:10:22 AM

Yeah finally bitcoin is above $400 again. I have waited a long time for this to happen. I and other people got tired from the price being stable for to long. With the price changing again I can make some moves and decisions. 
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:52:03 AM

Yeah finally bitcoin is above $400 again. I have waited a long time for this to happen. I and other people got tired from the price being stable for to long. With the price changing again I can make some moves and decisions. 
from March last bitcoin prices have been stable at $ 400 and above, I just wait until the price rises bitcoin with high and stable. if it happens will definitely be very many people who are looking for bitcoin, but I think bitcoin always stable in price above $ 400
Zivdafast

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:38:06 AM

I think any price around $400 is a good price to buy. The halving is just 3 months away. The price will rise.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:43:00 AM

After a long time, i am happy to see bitcoin price above 400 again at 2016-2-14 20:45 indexed at 401$ per coin.
 Wink
Yeah I am also happy that the price is finally above $400 but it is not much we have to leave the $400 completely. I am waiting for the price to move up to $500.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:10:44 PM

Yeah I am happy to see it above $400 again. Bitcoin is finally moving again because with the price being stable for so long many people got bored and started to leave. So this is a good sign.

People are not leaving just because there is not much price change they still have bitcoin in their pocket and just holding it and waiting for a right time to sell it.
Bitcoin is going to rise up in the future and that is nice because the price rise is also coming so that is nice for the currency itself.
But it would be nice if we can make this year some good profit with Bitcoin so we can sell it soon.
Jacknife

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:52:17 PM

After a long time, i am happy to see bitcoin price above 400 again at 2016-2-14 20:45 indexed at 401$ per coin.
 Wink
Yeah I am also happy that the price is finally above $400 but it is not much we have to leave the $400 completely. I am waiting for the price to move up to $500.

The $500 price tag can be achieved in one to two months. Then after halving, the price will rise further.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:13:32 PM

it's really not the time to sell right now.

unless you really need your money right now for emergencies, hold.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:21:28 PM

437 $ today is April 10, 2016 11 : 16 pm.

Price is over 430 $ almost a week.. I hope we will see even higher price. With halving that comes soon price have a steady grow. Cause of that I doubt we will see some big rise after, if we come to 550 $ and stay there its gonne be very good in my opinion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Yeah but that's only for a limited time when halving begins.
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:17:16 AM

The bitcoin price is over $450 now. It is in this stage after 4 months of consolidation. So it could be good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Estimated

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:33:30 AM

The bitcoin price is over $450 now. It is in this stage after 4 months of consolidation. So it could be good.

The price is still fluctuating around the $450 mark. If the price is stable here for a few weeks, that is excellent.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:51:30 PM

Wink

Year sure, you will also see the price of bitcoin will also go up very fast , see it everyday bitcoin is growing, now bitcoin has cross $471, within 2 or 3 month bitcoin's price will also increasing more, in my view, its all depend on halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 01:19:05 PM

Thought the price will go down faster to around 400, but seems it is holding around the 450 mark. Go bitcoin.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:27:47 PM

Thought the price will go down faster to around 400, but seems it is holding around the 450 mark. Go bitcoin.

I do not think prices will down back below $400, most likely halving will affect the price, I hope the people panic before halving.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:35:38 PM

Wink

If bitcoin has cross 401$ not to be surprised , the price of bitcoin will also increased you will see in the mid of May bitcoin will also cross $500. and it will continuously going up for a few weeks.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

I do not think prices will down back below $400, most likely halving will affect the price, I hope the people panic before halving.

i am sure that there will be a huge load of panic buying by people just before the block halving. and that will push the price to it's highest point in around 1.5 years. i am only not so sure if that price will be maintained for long as a lot people have their finger hovering above the sell button to secure profits.
Zivdafast

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

i am sure that there will be a huge load of panic buying by people just before the block halving. and that will push the price to it's highest point in around 1.5 years. i am only not so sure if that price will be maintained for long as a lot people have their finger hovering above the sell button to secure profits.

Why don't people buy now. The price is so cheap. The price will rise to at least $800 several months after halving.
Jacknife

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:06:30 PM

Why don't people buy now. The price is so cheap. The price will rise to at least $800 several months after halving.

Some people think the price is too high, the price will drop soon. They will buy when price go lower than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: