Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin will used as National Currency on 2026?  (Read 3890 times)
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:37:00 PM

i don't thin kthat it will be national currency,  unless there will be country named bitcoinland or so, but  it may be alternative payment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:54:04 PM

no, definitely not btc.  BUT it does appear some countries are working towards some form of digital currency (china's central bank is "studying" this).  This will allow them to tax people more easily, as there will be "no place to hide" your money
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:03:40 PM

actually i was never thinking such that and i think it would never happen and difficult to be realized because bitcoin is fully anonymous and very difficult to control bitcoin users and i guess government will think twice to admit bitcoin as national currency
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:25:33 PM

no, definitely not btc.  BUT it does appear some countries are working towards some form of digital currency (china's central bank is "studying" this).  This will allow them to tax people more easily, as there will be "no place to hide" your money

Indeed, I will not see this happen at all its just not possible with the bitcoin, the most banks hate the bitcoin.
The only like the system, I think by that time there will be another global currency created.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:52:33 PM

if it had been in 2026, maybe it could have been, the case. many reports that bitcoin is a good thing. it might be a glance bitcoin community to have its own value in a country and used as a national currency
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:42:51 PM

no, definitely not btc.  BUT it does appear some countries are working towards some form of digital currency (china's central bank is "studying" this).  This will allow them to tax people more easily, as there will be "no place to hide" your money

Indeed, I will not see this happen at all its just not possible with the bitcoin, the most banks hate the bitcoin.
The only like the system, I think by that time there will be another global currency created.

Exactly, something they have complete control over, and can profit from.  It makes sense, seeing how they want to tax more and more (all these new "carbon" taxes, refugee costs in europe, etc).  A new digital currency will makes their lives easier
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:38:29 PM

if it had been in 2026, maybe it could have been, the case. many reports that bitcoin is a good thing. it might be a glance bitcoin community to have its own value in a country and used as a national currency

It will not be a currency of any country, the bitcoin is to far away from that.
The bitcoin is the future but its the future of other digital currency's that are coming by that year.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:22:04 AM

I don't think so.. besides, each country has its own currency, they might adapt bitcoin as money and alternative, but not as national currency..  Smiley

busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:03:34 AM

no, people won't change their currency to weird(to them) virtual currency, but it may be alternative currency
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

no, people won't change their currency to weird(to them) virtual currency, but it may be alternative currency

That's true,, this technology would really look weird to many people around the world who still don't know about it..maybe to us bitcoin users, it is a currency already...  Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:53:55 AM

actually i was never thinking such that and i think it would never happen and difficult to be realized because bitcoin is fully anonymous and very difficult to control bitcoin users and i guess government will think twice to admit bitcoin as national currency

Yes absolutely, but I heard a group of people had started a own country in Europe. There they have been using bitcoin as their National Currency. If in future the particular country is recognized, people might get changed to their views.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:24:58 PM

Probably never!
Bitcoin have its destiny to be used on internet and social networks!
I don't see reasons why must "kill dollar"? Or some other currencies..
 Wink
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:43:18 PM

bitcoin might be the national currency by that year because the interest in it grows at a very rapid pace now
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:08:08 PM

bitcoin might be the national currency by that year because the interest in it grows at a very rapid pace now
I don't this can happen.
Monetary system today is depends on inflation and deflation, and can't afford to lose
controls over the world just to made happiness for bitcoin users.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:15:31 PM

I read some minor country already used bitcoin as their national currency.
In some years some medium country will use bitcoin or accept it as an official ledger for payments. Of this I am sure.

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:00:47 PM

You are right that is growing but its not really realistic this will happen, the banks are hating the bitcoin and are only interested in the system.
They will  not let this happen because they will no more control all people that are using the bank.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:32:18 PM

no i don't think bitcoin can be used and a National Currency.

it can become huge while everybody in the world uses it but i don't think nations will abandon their currency and adopt something decentralized and global.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Oblodo

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:42:52 PM

No
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:52:02 PM

That will not happen so fast. It must be a lot of work to that will happen. Many people doesnt even know what Bitcoin is.
So it is hard to use it for a National currency. Many people need normal money too. Maybe later in the future.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:06:01 PM

Probably never. Bitcoin will remain the currency of choice for the libertarians, fringe elements around the world, wackos, drug dealders, pron peddlers, and, let's not forget, terrorists. Why would normal people associate themselves with these unsavory, unwashed, uncivilized elements of humanity???

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: