Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:05:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative feedback abuse  (Read 1630 times)
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

Speaking about you being an alt of AllGoodsBTC and others? Let's see.
If he is an alt of that thread locker asshole scammer "AllGoodsBTC " then here is his new thread with freshly made account too Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366574.0

EDIT : Lmfao.. he unlocked the thread now. Grin

yo
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:04:59 PM

He is allowed. After all, it doesn't change anything to your trust number, xster is simply leaving another note.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:09:13 AM

show me one person who lost money with me
Stop acting QS.I can assure you that if you buy a GREEN account and enroll it in SIG just to get some higher rates then no one will NEG TAG you but a neutral and on the other hand if you buy the same account and start offering services like xetsr says,then do you seriously want me to explain what is shady here ?
Unlike you, I have no alts. Feedback wont be removed.
You're a cunt. You leave unwarranted feedback. Quickseller is your alt.
So appearently nor9865 is my alt, and so is xetsr.

In other words, the scammers in this thread collectively think that I purchased an account with positive trust, gave that account negative trust and am now trolling myself. Cheesy

Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:58:49 AM

In other words,
I don't know your other words  Cheesy nor do i think the community wants to know them EVER  Cheesy Cheesy

yo
nor9865 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:43:07 PM

In other words,
I don't know your other words  Cheesy nor do i think the community wants to know them EVER  Cheesy Cheesy

to use your alt as escrow for deals and get micropayments, that kind of action is only from people with no self respect.
seriously whats wrong with you? why did you even have to do that? the reputation you had wasnt enough? what was the end game? trying to get a big hit and take it all out? when unknown people like me are hunted down, you see a lot of red dots connecting to this and that, because i am a nobody.

but even after what quickscammer did, he had a lot of people commenting good about and "think" quickscammer was not going to scam. i mean that is double standards!!
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:50:19 PM

Blazed 276: -0 / +30   2016-01-30   0.00000000      
Obviously, QS pulled a questionable move with the self-escrow. I know he would never have stolen, but what is done is done. Despite him being the target of much hate after that move (well deserved) he continues to help the community. I would trust and have trusted him with multiple Bitcoins and never once was worried.

jonald_fyookball 25: -0 / +3   2016-01-29   0.00000000   Reference   
Was caught using alts to self-escrow and tried to rationalize his actions. Also threatened another forum member.

RHavar 5: -0 / +1   2015-11-24   0.00000000      
Went out of his way to provide evidence that helped me identifier a scammer interested in buying MoneyPot (with no apparent desire for recognition or personal benefit). So, I do believe he has the communities better interests at heart

mexxer-2 0: -1 / +5   2015-11-03   0.00000000      
I don't believe he had any bad intentions during the escrow fiasco things just blew out of proportion. And he still helps other members whenever he can
P.S: I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this

xetsr 140: -0 / +14   2015-10-16   4.00000000      sold him btc for cash in mail. I sent first. smooth deal.

Mitchełł 128: -0 / +15   2015-10-07   0.00000000   Reference   
QuickSeller lied about being banned and escrowed for himself. This is shady at best.
I don't think he is a bad person or had bad intentions, but this isn't something I can approve of.

edit :here are more :

BayAreaCoins 56: -0 / +7   2015-09-16   0.00000000   Reference   
I would not recommend for escrow. Nor would I trust.

I believe this user is using his DT to diddle the system.

shorena 26: -0 / +5   2015-09-09   0.00000000   Reference   

Vod 131: -0 / +14   2015-09-08   0.00000000      
QuickSeller posted in his personal comments that he was banned for three days.

Badbear, an Administrator of this site, posted that QS had not been banned (i.e. QS was lying)

I believe this was done to "legitimize" QS's alt accounts he uses to escrow scam, but I have no proof of this.

am sure if a did a few deals with all those people mentioned above, nobody would leave me a positive feedback. and oh everybody realise quickscammer was probably going to scam but they "dont think" he/she would, as if they read minds now. everybody knows what he/she did but i see only default trust comments, even if the comment is negative, they protect him by putting just a plain one without wanting red numbers on quickscammers profile.

i dont really have a problem with who do what with who but you xetsr is a double standard sick fuck. and everywhere you put a negative trust, you see lutpin around leaving one too. more or less copy pasting yours or slightly changing the wordings.
CM Punk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:22:36 AM

Unlike you, I have no alts. Feedback wont be removed.

You're a cunt. You leave unwarranted feedback. Quickseller is your alt.

Who you trying to fool?

Xetsr is the reason why this trust system is broken, leaves me negatives for no reason.. Piece of crap. How many alt's you have? It seems you're trying to fool people.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:51:31 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 03:06:41 AM by xetsr

Sig spammer bringing this back to life. Might as well post this here:

http://archive.is/FGAdE
http://archive.is/LDPds
http://archive.is/EMo0A
http://archive.is/M7G58

Just for those who cry about my trust abuse...

Scammer

i invite anyone who claims i scammed them with proof to come foreward.

who leaves positive feedback on his alts

i dont have alts and i will make things right about this, i will be messaging coinmonster to dox my name in public and make shdvb confirm if the name is the same as that of netpyder

I highly recommend not dealing with this member at all.

why? i would like to have this answer from xetsr. because as far as i know i never scammed anyone, i ran the risk of getting scammed a few times but thats okay for me, i sorted it out.

Only took about 3 minutes plus the time it takes archive.is to archive those pages. Google is very helpful.
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:29:09 AM

xetsr your point?

edit : MITM , google it since youre fond of Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: