Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting | Guides | And More!!★☆  (Read 10644 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 07:29:28 PM

Pretty awesome game sweet! That is nice profit. How are you doing that? I'm looking forward to your comentaries. Everytime I play at primedice I always end up loosing everything lol.

Well some people are destined that they aren't lucky when playing with luck, I have seen people in RL always getting unlucky even at the start of a game especially in poker even they got a good hands.

Its just natural variance, it might seem like people have good luck and bad luck but really it all balances out in the end.  Math is confusing sometimes.
That is true its all just a big math equation, luck.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 07:50:26 PM

Pretty awesome game sweet! That is nice profit. How are you doing that? I'm looking forward to your comentaries. Everytime I play at primedice I always end up loosing everything lol.

Well some people are destined that they aren't lucky when playing with luck, I have seen people in RL always getting unlucky even at the start of a game especially in poker even they got a good hands.

Its just natural variance, it might seem like people have good luck and bad luck but really it all balances out in the end.  Math is confusing sometimes.
And that's why it's always a good option to just quit while you're ahead, or not gamble at all Smiley
Variance can be pretty harsh sometimes...

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:54:30 PM

And that's why it's always a good option to just quit while you're ahead, or not gamble at all Smiley

That's true but for most people they end up getting greedy and bet more and more until they lose their winnings and then their initial deposit.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:25:01 AM

That's true but for most people they end up getting greedy and bet more and more until they lose their winnings and then their initial deposit.
I agree the sooner you stop the more chance you have of leaving with profit but also sometimes, primedice withdrawing is down so I continue to gamble and end up with a lot more then expected of course this doesn't happen a lot but surprisingly if I don't withdraw SOMETIMES it ends well.
DarkClam

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:28:04 AM

I noticed i could play with the faucet, Am i able to deposit and play, inside the USA without a proxy and crap?
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:45:24 AM

I noticed i could play with the faucet, Am i able to deposit and play, inside the USA without a proxy and crap?
Yea just get a vpn theres a bunch of free ones to get your deposit address are you can get a scrip that will tell your deposit address without a vpn. most of us are from usa lol
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:30:41 AM

How many tries does it take for you to create one of these? I haven't the slightest doubt that you might have to create multiple takes due to losing all your coins, especially in that recent one.

This would be insightful to see, just so we know how much time you're putting into it Wink

DarkClam

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:19:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIO8O-injE

I hope you enjoy my new video, good luck to everyone Smiley

That was some good luck!

0.3-0.5 (bet you couldn't do that again!)

It's not THAT hard to make that amount. Yeah you gotta have some luck, but i used to make .2 a day and leave back in 2014.
Price drop kills it though.
Last night was the first time i played since then, but i started at .3 went to .44 and left.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:28:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIO8O-injE

I hope you enjoy my new video, good luck to everyone Smiley

That was some good luck!

0.3-0.5 (bet you couldn't do that again!)

It's not THAT hard to make that amount. Yeah you gotta have some luck, but i used to make .2 a day and leave back in 2014.
Price drop kills it though.
Last night was the first time i played since then, but i started at .3 went to .44 and left.
Lol I even made this amount + more, in a video.
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:30:00 AM

How many tries does it take for you to create one of these? I haven't the slightest doubt that you might have to create multiple takes due to losing all your coins, especially in that recent one.

This would be insightful to see, just so we know how much time you're putting into it Wink
Well I only lost my deposit when I made a video once but sometimes ill deposit without planning on making a video lose all then since I get a big lose streak I deposit again and record it then.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:38:50 AM

I love this channel man and have subscribed , keep the good work up
hopefully we will see more promotion on youtube for btc site , BTW the rapper video is hilarious  Grin
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:24:03 PM

I love this channel man and have subscribed , keep the good work up
hopefully we will see more promotion on youtube for btc site , BTW the rapper video is hilarious  Grin
Lol thanks man, I deleted that video it was just a joke Tongue thanks for the support.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:02:10 AM

Yea just get a vpn theres a bunch of free ones to get your deposit address are you can get a scrip that will tell your deposit address without a vpn. most of us are from usa lol

The free VPNs are horrible for something where ping matters, PD is slow with the rolls already and with a VPN it will make it worse.
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:39:43 PM

The free VPNs are horrible for something where ping matters, PD is slow with the rolls already and with a VPN it will make it worse.
You only have to turn the vpn for a few seconds to get the deposit address then you can turn it off. Your deposit rarely changes. Also the higher your bet the more faster it is usually it is most noticeable when you bet .00001001>
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:46:31 PM

You only have to turn the vpn for a few seconds to get the deposit address then you can turn it off. Your deposit rarely changes. Also the higher your bet the more faster it is usually it is most noticeable when you bet .00001001>

Really? I assumed you had to have it turned on the entire time, what about privacy issues since its a public VPN ?
Sweeet123

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:06:31 AM

Really? I assumed you had to have it turned on the entire time, what about privacy issues since its a public VPN ?
Who said it has to be a public VPN, these are the steps you have to take if you want to bet in Primedice and you live in the regions were gambling is not permitted. There is a script that will tell you your deposit address without your VPN too, I lost the link to it though.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:27:14 AM

I think, if primedice is banned in your place than you should need a vpn for depositing and playing as well because without vpn, you can't even open up the site. In most countries, this site has been restricted to access but I prefer to use private proxy than public vpn.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 05:55:43 AM

Who said it has to be a public VPN, these are the steps you have to take if you want to bet in Primedice and you live in the regions were gambling is not permitted. There is a script that will tell you your deposit address without your VPN too, I lost the link to it though.
This is untrue you are allowed to play on primedice no matter where you live you just cannot deposit. If your primedice doesn't load its probably a internet problem perhaps.
Adriaaaaan

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:39:10 AM

This is untrue you are allowed to play on primedice no matter where you live you just cannot deposit. If your primedice doesn't load its probably a internet problem perhaps.

YES
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:55:39 PM

Coverage of Bitcoin and Primdice would be hard to contol.

Most govenrment officials will not know what Prime Dice is, without looking hypocritical.

Possibly try using a different network or computer and see if you can access it, if you have mobile data, test it on that or go to a local shop to borow their internet (after purchasing something of course!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: