Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When was the first time you bought bitcoin?  (Read 16364 times)
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:37:35 AM

i personally never bought. and my not in future. because i have no such amount to buy a single bitcoin. thus i managed to earn it. and so m i doing. i think i have the best option is earn it and make a good aunt of it. i know it will take a lot of time but hope the time will come when i will be able have a good amount of bit coin in future.i also suggest my other friends to start earning it from a signature campaign.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:42:11 AM

i personally never bought. and my not in future. because i have no such amount to buy a single bitcoin. thus i managed to earn it. and so m i doing. i think i have the best option is earn it and make a good aunt of it. i know it will take a lot of time but hope the time will come when i will be able have a good amount of bit coin in future.i also suggest my other friends to start earning it from a signature campaign.

If you are an active user of signature campaign you will hold good amount of coins in future, whatever you earn now save because it will hold more value in future.
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:07:27 PM

I bought bitcoin in August 2015. But I have been mining it since early 2013. It was good fun at the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crowschool

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:48:56 PM

I first bought bitcoin last year before christmas. my friend introduced bitcoin to me and i definitely liked it.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:59:33 PM

I never actually buy Bitcoin nor Buy it, because mining is hard to do nowadays. But I earned it by doing some jobs or doing faucets (back to the old time).

faucet used to be profitable
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:04:05 PM

I bought bitcoins in 2014 for the first time and then the price was in the $300 range. I wasn't finding any user accepting PayPal and hence I used my bank cash to get bitcoins. Then later, the price dropped to $250 and I was in loss and I sold my coins at a loss only as the price never reached $300 for 3-4 months.
Now I buy bitcoins and sell them on LBC only. It's better than paying 15% on virwox.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

I never actually buy Bitcoin nor Buy it, because mining is hard to do nowadays. But I earned it by doing some jobs or doing faucets (back to the old time).

The same here. I too haven't bought bitcoin but try hard to earn bitcoin through the different earning methods.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:16:36 PM

The same here. I too haven't bought bitcoin but try hard to earn bitcoin through the different earning methods.
I actually never buy bitcoin, bitcoin I was just looking at places that can produce bitcoin for free, such as faucet or something like that. I think it's normal people who are new to bitcoin do

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:56:03 PM

I don't remember when is the time buying bitcoin but i buy bitcoin because want to try new means of payment at one online store.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:00:54 PM

I actually never buy bitcoin, bitcoin I was just looking at places that can produce bitcoin for free, such as faucet or something like that. I think it's normal people who are new to bitcoin do

Its good to earn it for free rather then buying it, as it also needs capital to invest, try to develop your skills, and if you can afford to buy then  this is the right time to buy it.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:06:26 PM

I bought bitcoin for the first time last christmas. It was when I lost at gambling at sports betting site. That night I won over 0.08btc and lose it with just one game because I am betting all my bitcoin in one game.I won that 0.08btc also that way, betting all my btc in one game. Hoping that my luck will continue I bet my 0.08 in one game then a minute later BOOM! my 0.08 gone haha because I was greedy. That morning I bought bitcoin hoping to won over what I lost but I failed.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:00:52 PM

i collect it from the faucet on the first of July 2015, for the first time that i only aim to buy some of steam wallet though
and i get sucked in more and more on the further day i using the bitcoin. from faucet, and going into the signature campaign Grin
Adrorecia

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:35:59 PM

i collect it from the faucet on the first of July 2015, for the first time that i only aim to buy some of steam wallet though
and i get sucked in more and more on the further day i using the bitcoin. from faucet, and going into the signature campaign Grin

My first bitcoins came from a faucet too. It's probably the first bitcoin for many users. Because when you see free money you don't wait and get those free money.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:45:13 PM

I bought bitcoin in August 2015. But I have been mining it since early 2013. It was good fun at the time.
yeah people prefer getting bitcoin for free ? I also know bitcoin in 2013 I gather from faucet and bitcoin mining?
I never buy bitcoin I just sold it from my earning. then in year 2014 when prices began to fall. I tried to buy a bitcoin the first time
aim to profit when prices drop

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:28:40 PM

I bought my frist bitcoin in 2014 for increasing my bankroll for gambling, now i am regual buying coins to gamble. But anyway it's so rare event for me , buying coins.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:36:21 AM

The first time I bought a bitcoin was back in 2013, I was very interested in it and just took the risk back in the days to try it and and I'm now still using it so that is a good sign right.
nakedbitcoins

Activity: 300

Nakedbitcoins.com !

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 12:46:58 AM

For me it was like 2 years ago I got my first full BTC

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:21:59 AM

i have bought so bitcoin so many times that i can't remember the first time but the majority of bitcoin that i have bought was in last year when the price was at the stable price or ~$220 and mostly when that glorious day happened and price went down to $170 i bought a lot of it back then Smiley

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:39:26 AM

I also haven't really bought bitcoins and mainly earned them. I earn them and then try my luck in gambling websites and withdraw my profit. Thus if I lose, I am not losing my bank cash and only the cash I earned from campaigns and tasks on this forum. I must say that this forum has made me earn a lot unlike other forums.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:06:33 AM

the first time I bought bitcoin was about 1.5-2 years ago and I believe I bought it at above $500 but by that time I have only invested very small amount in bitcoin which then I mostly spent it all. but after that especially in the stable price last year around $230 I have bought a lot of bitcoin because the halving was getting near and also I had more money to invest.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: