Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When was the first time you bought bitcoin?  (Read 16364 times)
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:05:46 AM

I bought my first bitcoin batches in 2012. Would have been nice if I had found out about bitcoin sooner. Oh well, shoulda, coulda, woulda...
Aero Blue

Activity: 154
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:17:39 AM

I first bought bitcoin at localbitcoins.com with a 10 iTunes gift card LOL

My Legacy #NoPaidSig BTC: 14EQ2GvKbfkwU8JZ8PdWoAqDUWByzRAn4E
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 04:39:46 AM

I known bitcoin since February of 2014, but i have more interest with altcoin that time.  After 3 months when I gathered enough altcoin to convert into bitcoin, I started buying hashes in cloudmining company.  I never bought bitcoins that time, then after a year (2015) I stopped my activity regarding bitcoin.  It was recently (2016) when i returned and get active again with bitcoin and this time I did my first buying of bitcoin to participate in ICO.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:06:56 AM

I bought my first bitcoin batches in 2012. Would have been nice if I had found out about bitcoin sooner. Oh well, shoulda, coulda, woulda...
Lol anything you would expect to be able to join early it would be a waste, time will continue to run and you're not able to stop it. we can only hope now. that hopefully in the future bitcoin has a high price. and we can start to collect a lot of bitcoin and store up future
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:27:10 AM

When was the first time you bought bitcoin?(Or mined)

The first time I bought bitcoin was I think just this April 2016. My purpose is to invest it in "cloudmining site" because I read a lot of them in social media that it's a legit investment site. It's too good to be true earning around 5% everyday not doing anything but still I invested and so happy that I received everyday that amount and then after a few months the site was offline. I was scammed and I got only around half of what I invested. I learned my lesson that there's no easy money that's why I searched for a way to earn bitcoin and then found this forum.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:20:03 AM

I bought it last year but I never bought one full btc as it was not affordable for me at that time, so I bought in small parts and after that I started to earn it in different ways.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:34:59 AM

The first time I buy bitcoin when I buy things on my friend. My friend offered promo if I pay for it with bitcoin. I am grateful to my friend who introduced bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:42:54 AM

I know bitcoin in 2013. that year I get a reference from a friend who could earn as much as 1000 USD for 2 months of some of the giveaway. I am interested in and try it. it is true, bitcoin could give me a better life than before.  Smiley
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:14:20 AM

I did not buy it i earn all my price and my income here and also in trading so i will never buy bitcoin just earn what i get in other way. To save more money do not buy bitcoin if you have sig campaign earn your salary to have saving. Its time to be wise coz money its hard to find you need to work to have them. Why you are still buying if you capture them free.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:17:01 AM

I bought my first Bitcoin in 2014 summer when I wanted to invest some money in an altcoin. I came to know about it in end of 2013 when there was lot of hype about price. My entry was with buying and since then I am performing many different things using Bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:34:44 AM

I bought few months back when the price was stuck at $450 for a long time and I already sold my coins at the price of $750 and made good profits from it.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:03:54 AM

When was the first time you bought bitcoin?(Or mined)
I bought bitcoin for the first time just last month.I bought only 10 $ worth of bitcoin to make up for the same amount I spent online.I am very frugal when it comes to bitcoin and quickly buy same amount that I spend
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:07:15 AM

i bought my first (portion of ) one bitcoin last year at the time of despair and no rise when the price was so low and eveybody was crying over it Smiley although i wish i could' have bought bitcoin back when it was $10 but i am still satisfied with buying it at $200

Buying the dip...
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:26:30 AM

I bough my bifst bitcoin with some altcoins a few months ago, when I got them in reward by participating in one of their task, when i got their altcoins I immediately bought some bits with that as at that time I was not well aware with altcoins, but now I have a good knowledge about altcoins and now I do not buy with any altcoins for which I know that it has a future.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:10:41 AM

I First Bought Bitcoins when the Price of the Bitcoin Was about 350$ and I Never Tried Mining because I Think that There is No profit in mining....
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:26:53 AM

way back December 2015, i bought 0.05 worth of bitcoin and now it is already double its price i already earn double of my investment then i do not want to buy again its because i already happy with my earnings in signature campaign and trading method.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:31:30 AM

If remembered I had never been to squeeze buy bitcoin by fiat, I just rely on several sites that provide free bitcoin and giveaway. And using that bitcoin for altcoin trading capital. So until I have approximately 1.5 BTC have never bought Smiley
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:35:01 AM

i put it all to my phone sim then made a load service. but it turned out, i just gave free load to my friends and they didnt pay it until i went on 0 balance.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:43:33 AM

i do not buy bought but i get bitcoin from few months before , i earn bitcoin free through online tasks and other and then after earning bitcoin i start to trade and now i can earning bitcoin easily
Toadslinger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:03:44 AM

I first bought bitcoin in April 2014. Two of my early accounts were coinbase for their wallet and purchase of bitcoin, and Eobot for mining. I still use both accounts to this day.

For newbies, beware of any and all butcoin related sites. Check out potential sites you want to do business with before you send any USD or bitcoin. I have seen (& used) web sites for purchase of bitcoin that took your money and delivered nothing. There are many scam sites that promise high (impossible rates of return) % returns. They may appear to work for a few days, weeks, sometime months. But they always stop working and return no e-mails or phone calls. If you get burned by even one such site, be warned and don't run out looking for another such site, they are ponzis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: