Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When was the first time you bought bitcoin?  (Read 16364 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:07:40 AM

I bought bitcoin in the ATM machine in Vancouver when they first put in the ATM MACHINE when bitcoin was worth almost one thousand dollars. That is the only time I have ever purchased bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:48:09 PM

I bought bitcoin way back 2015, It was a bit cheap back then.  Used it to trade altcoin.  It was fun because somehow I am getting some profit.  Then IPO coins are everywhere,  participated in them. Some are profit and some are just a waste of investment.  So we really need to reseacrch about this IPO but what is it to research when the available information are so tiny. Anyway that is when i first bought my bitcoin and where i used them.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:14:35 AM

Never bought any bitcoins as never could afford that, because i'm not doing any job in practical world as i'm just a student right now.
And i also never needed to buy bitcoins because i have always been earning it through free methods, first by faucets by wasting a lot of time and now with signature campaign and altcoin trading ( sometimes ).
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:23:14 AM

Never bought any bitcoins as never could afford that, because i'm not doing any job in practical world as i'm just a student right now.
And i also never needed to buy bitcoins because i have always been earning it through free methods, first by faucets by wasting a lot of time and now with signature campaign and altcoin trading ( sometimes ).
Why we have to buy bitcoin when we get it free from faucets and signature campaigns. If price drops very low I have an idea to buy bitcoin. Anyway buying and earning are good but never lose it in any of the methods.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:27:30 AM

I Buy My First Bitcoins 1 Month Ago From Now Because I Need it Urgently...
But Mostly I Don't Buy Bitcoins Because I Don't Need to Buy Bitcoin Because I am Earning Bitcoin Online Without investment.....
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:26:40 PM

But Mostly I Don't Buy Bitcoins Because I Don't Need to Buy Bitcoin Because I am Earning Bitcoin Online Without investment.....
yes i am doing the same... i am getting Bitcoin without mining and investing...
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:38:40 PM

since i entered in the world of digital currency in 2012 but i was worried that how to buy and how to sell it goes for one year and then i comes to know how to buy but the amoumt the trading sites was bulk in amount for me so i was not able to buy .
but one day i saw a person member of full member rank his name was seems to local as in my country then i contacted that person .
he was a small trader and he suggested me to hold btc and then sell when prices rise . then that time i bought 0.01btc from him .
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:40:50 PM

I've never bought bitcoin because I only got through the signature campaign and then multiply by trade. I do not want to buy bitcoin because I do not want out of capital so that the benefits I get is the full advantage.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

When was the first time you bought bitcoin?(Or mined)
Firstly when i heard about bitcoin, than i didn't believe on it, but i was in a struggling period and i was searching some online job, so i searched about bitcoin and i feel it is good thing but my started career with faucets and i was earn very low, so by chance i saw signature campaign, so i started work in campaign and now i am happy with my bitcoin job. Because where i am living no one know about Bitcoin except me.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:52:20 PM

When was the first time you bought bitcoin?(Or mined)

I've never been bought a bitcoins ever since I joined in bitcoinworld. When I was a neophyte my bestfriend always sending me a faucets website for me to gain free bitcoin and during that time everytime I received 500 satoshi I am so very happy, and some of the faucets are captcha only there is every 5mins.,10mins.,and every 1hour. Then after that joining in Potential ICO in the signature campaign. Wink
Ferrero

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

I bought bitcoins at march this 2016 , i bought it from coins.ph or cash in thru 7-11 to invest and do trading there's so many outlets to buy bitcoins in my country like Banks .
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:28:24 PM

I bought few Satoshis, Last year, around September, I just buy it because I want to try those ponzis that offers too good to be true profits, but then, I didn't proceed after reading in this forum that those were scam, so I just keep it and later on sold it last December.  Smiley

Ferrero

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

Few weeks back, actually i don't have any idea to buy bitcoin. But, one of my friend wants to sell his 0.005BTC to get paytm balance. So i just send him equivalent amount of paytm balance and got his 0.005BTC. This is the first time i ever bought bitcoin.
btczar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:47:52 PM

My first bitcoin was bought on bitcoin OTC on 18 June 2011....I ended up buying it with Linden dollars. I transferred the L$ to a player in the Second Life game.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:18:56 PM

Ah well, you must be somewhat disappointed from buying those coins last month since the price back then was around $660 and now it has dropped dramatically to what it is now. But many people are still speculating $1000 levels by end of this year.
Ferrero

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:20:30 PM

My first bought bitcoin on december when i was see that the price of bitcoin is not stable and bitcoin has a potencial to increased in the future..
and i was test it if the bitcoin is legit or not.. now i made a profit with bitcoin and i use some of my bitcoin in trading which is still studying it.. and learn more how to trade.. many traders there can control the price of the coin because they have a lots of capital to attract people to buy.. honestly..
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:33:00 PM

The first time I bought BTC was just last April 2016. I just recently discovered that I can make use of BTC to trade and to buy other things online and the potential of it to increase in value in the future. I actually knew about it last year through an officemate but I wasn't interested because I have other things to do and I didn't know the potential of bitcoin yet as it is foreign to me but now that I already have an idea about it then I'll do my best to use my knowledge in earning more BTC.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:34:15 PM

buy bitcoin when I find it difficult to get bitcoin for free, then I use it for trading capital, I buy the end of 2014.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:41:13 PM

My first bought bitcoin on december when i was see that the price of bitcoin is not stable and bitcoin has a potencial to increased in the future..
and i was test it if the bitcoin is legit or not.. now i made a profit with bitcoin and i use some of my bitcoin in trading which is still studying it.. and learn more how to trade.. many traders there can control the price of the coin because they have a lots of capital to attract people to buy.. honestly..
i experience a losing value when first time i bought bitcoin in jabuary 2015 ago ,
i was bought for the first time 0.5 bitcoin when the price $280 per 1 bitcoin ,
and sell it for $230 per 1 bitcoin ,
think that my career on bitcoin investment will ended that time.
Ferrero

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:48:15 PM

That was pretty long time ago I think that the first time I bought some Bitcoins was back in 2015. I think that it was at the end of 2015 that was when I first bought some coins with my own money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: