Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Worldwide Exclusive: New Competitor to MtGox: http://TradeHill.com  (Read 19919 times)
Bruce Wagner (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:09:44 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2011, 08:06:42 AM by Bruce Wagner

Bitcoin Worldwide Exclusive: New Competitor to MtGox: http://TradeHill.com Use Referral Code: TH-R141 for a 10% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE! #bitcoin

Support what we're doing here at OnlyOneTV.com with "The Bitcoin Show"...  and in Spanish, "El Show de Bitcoin"....  use Referral Code:  TH-R141
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:23:38 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2011, 10:06:59 PM by Maged

Wow... Now THIS is a competitor!

Edit: shameless ref code plug: TH-R171

Zango

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:24:24 PM

Is this a scam? That referral code is for anyone with an account to refer people and earn a percentage of one's trading.
Are you sure I get a 5% discount?  Smiley
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:29:24 PM

Looks great, good job.

realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:37:14 PM

I was about to sign up, but it wanted my email address. I'm afraid it's try then trust, not vice versa.

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
mikewillz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:41:43 PM

Looks nice, but I just refuse to be the guinea pig  Cool

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:42:32 PM

Yay! I bet the existence of the site will boost Bitcoin value.
Jaime Frontero

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:45:53 PM

this looks fantastic!

a question...?

i see no information on limits.  are there any daily/monthly/etc. limits to deposits or withdrawals?
ploum

Activity: 428
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:47:47 PM

The site say that if you use the referal code TH-R181, you get a 10% discount, not 5% ! (see fees and commissions)

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:48:29 PM

well done.  What ever became of the Point-of-Sale inititive?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:49:23 PM

I did sign up.  I would say it looks pretty good too.  I have not deposited funds yet but wow are there a hell of a lot of withdrawal choices!  

I guess the fact that MTGOX took in more then  in $30,000 fees in a day was enough to spur some competition.  Smiley

Bazil

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:54:22 PM

I signed up, but I have an infinite number of email addresses.  If it gets sold I know who did it the second I get the first spam mail.

17Bo9a6YpXN2SbwY8mXLCD43Wup9ZE4rwm
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:54:30 PM

F*ck it.  I have to try it.  I can not resist.  Sending 1 BTC to it now.

After all, it is Bruce!

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:54:58 PM

I've noticed a small oversight.  There does not seem to be any way for a user to deposit in bitcoins, there is only the FAQ that tells the reader generally how this is done, and not a link to the market's bitcoin receiving address to actually do so.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

Cryptoman

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:55:54 PM

Nice job, Bruce.  One thing though, it says "This commission ranges from 0.25% to 0.75% of your sale and can be found in your user profile."  How do I get to my profile?  The commission is not listed in the Dashboard.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
alkor

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:56:07 PM

Who is the owner? Is it a trusted member of the community?
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:56:23 PM

I've noticed a small oversight.  There does not seem to be any way for a user to deposit in bitcoins, there is only the FAQ that tells the reader generally how this is done, and not a link to the market's bitcoin receiving address to actually do so.
Deposit coins by selecting deposit funds, then selecting BTC.  Then you need to fill out the form and go to the dashboard for the address.  It is a little convoluted and should be improved there.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:58:26 PM

I did all that to begin with, and I can't see any form.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:59:19 PM

Who is the owner?

Bruce Wagner
Is it a trusted member of the community?

Yes, very.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

I did all that to begin with, and I can't see any form.
Click BTC then the line with bitcoins shows up.  Click on that line for the form.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: