Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride with Uber/Ola at low cost  (Read 4233 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rslsrkr (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:50:53 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 03:14:15 PM by rslsrkr

Hello members,
After much research and experimentation I have come up with a way to create free rides with uber and move across the city without any actual cost.I have been doing this for months now and I still have 40+ free rides in my account.Here is the proof :  

This is how the driver's device look when u take a free ride.

Now I come up to offer this community my service of providing free rides in their account.

Uber has a system of gaining new customers based upon referral credits which may be considered as a cheaper form of marketing.

The process : Uber users should provide me with their referral code which can be found inside the Uber app under the "Free Rides" section or on the web page : https://riders.uber.com/invite .U may customize it to your liking.They must fill in the form and pm me :

Invite/Referral code or link :
No. of free rides I want :
Escrow amount :
Escrow rule : After delivering the above free rides I will ask the buyer to release the coins.If there's any dispute the resolution will be done accordingly.The buyer may be asked to provide proof of it and the same goes for the seller.Buyer can't revert back after requesting the escrow.Min quantity to order is 5 free rides.

I would be charging $2 or 0.006BTC per free ride that would be credited to your account.This is an initial offering.Time of delivery depends upon the number of free rides wanted usually 5 free rides is delivered within 48 hrs with a max of 72 hrs.All deals will be dealt through escrow with a trusted Hero member.

How to apply the free ride while I book a ride?
The free ride is automatically applied to the ride if its available in your account.U don't need to do anything in order to apply it.

What is the value of ride that is considered as free?
Every country has a certain amount of free rides value that they can take for one ride which is $15 in the US which can be verified by checking it in the Account Profile --> Free rides section inside the app.
A free ride last for 3 months from the date of application.

How to use the free rides wisely?
If u want to travel to a place from A to B and it exceeds the value of the free ride then I would suggest to split the ride in a midway between A to B ie A-C and C-B.

Is this illegitimate?
It is highly legit since uber uses a system of referral credits.

This works worlwide
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:41:25 AM

I need a trusted Hero member or above who would like to vouch for the above service.He can gain as much free rides as he wants.Requirements :
Member applying for the above position must have uber in his/her city.
Member is willing to take a ride within the next 48 hrs
Member must review in order to receive the desired free rides

If u agree then please post the form on the thread.

Invite/Referral code or link:
No. Of free rides desired:
lolnabtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:55:49 AM

are you sure it works worldwide Huh
If yes, I want to buy some  Cheesy
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:06:00 AM

If a Sr. Member's vouch is good enough, I am ready to take a vouch copy Smiley
And if this works fine, I will be your first customer too Smiley

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:47:48 PM

Hi,
I am willing to take a vouch for this.
Please PM me.
Thanks
mastercoins

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:51:54 PM

Hey i am ready to buy this please pm me.

Thank you
rslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:03:05 PM

Hi,
I am willing to take a vouch for this.
Please PM me.
Thanks

AT101ET would be the reviewer of the service.Although I got the details in pm,I would highly urge AT101ET to confirm the same here and post a feedback as soon as full course is complete.
rslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:18:22 PM

are you sure it works worldwide Huh
If yes, I want to buy some  Cheesy

Hello lolnabtc,
Yes I'm pretty sure it works worlwide.Please take a look here : www[dot]quora[dot]com/Can-I-use-an-Uber-promo-code-in-another-country

Actually, user generated invite/referral codes should work fine in any market

While I'm waiting for a trusted Hero/Legendary/Staff to review my service.In the meantime I pm'd u with the form and escrow details.
rslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:05:56 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 06:43:24 AM by rslsrkr

Thank you

Hello mastercoins,

I'm eagerly waiting for AT101ET to review my service which I believe will be in the next 24 hrs.In the meantime I pm'd u with the form and escrow details.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:11:40 AM

I am somewhat interested, do I need a smartphone?  Cheesy
Actually, is there a way to use Uber for people who refuse to be addicted to "devices"?

jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:19:23 AM

Actually, is there a way to use Uber for people who refuse to be addicted to "devices"?

Praise the gods you guys actually have Uber.
Here in the netherlands we still pay top prices for taxis Sad
I would love to pay full price for Uber rides because they are cheaper as taxis by a lot.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:54:57 AM

I would love to pay full price for Uber rides because they are cheaper as taxis by a lot.

Uber is available in the Netherlands, only not in most cities. In Amsterdam for example you will have no problems finding a uber taxi any time of the day.

The problem is the taxi use in the smaller cities in the Netherlands is just too low to make uber viable there.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:16:12 AM

Thank you

Hello mastercoins,

I'm eagerly waiting for AT101ET to review my service which I believe will be in the next 24 hrs.In the meantime I pm'd u with the form and escrow details.

Confirmed. I'm just waiting for the rides to show in my account before testing it and writing up a review Smiley
rslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:48:35 AM

I am somewhat interested, do I need a smartphone?  Cheesy

Uber is available in the Netherlands, only not in most cities. In Amsterdam for example you will have no problems finding a uber taxi any time of the day.

The problem is the taxi use in the smaller cities in the Netherlands is just too low to make uber viable there.

I second on that.To add u can check if uber is available in your city from the following link : https://www.uber.com/cities
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:01:28 AM

Dang, just checked and you are right. Last time I checked was a year ago (?) and back then it showed me the UK page.
Nice to know, thanks!
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:02:56 AM

it will help me to lessen my expenses, I'm interested also I will keep on eye from here and will order after the review hope it will work also here in my country where uber is also a main source of living.

AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:22:08 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 08:50:54 AM by AT101ET

Hey all,
I will make this post the review post so it will be updated in the course of the next few days.

I'd been having some issues getting the referrals to come through but as of a couple of days ago I received an email from uber congratulating me on receiving a free ride.
Here is an exert from the email I received:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats, your friend rode with Uber and now you have a free ride. Hurry—rides expire 3 months from their issue date.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I load the app and go to my payments section, below my credit card information and PayPal account, I can now see that I have a number of free rides.
Each free ride has certain terms though. For example, each code must be used within 3 months of being 'awarded' and they can only be used for up to a set value. This value will depend on the city and country that you live in, but don't expect the ride to cover a long distance journey. I suspect mine will only last for a 7-10 minute ride based on local traffic and the meter.
Another point to note is that the codes don't work for uberTaxi but work for most other ubers.

I tested using one of the codes and it seemed to have worked fine.
I hailed an uber from the station near home (it's about a 10 minute walk) and the fare was then taken from my free ride balance.

To conclude, this service offered by rslsrkr does seem to be what he promises. From my own experience, the free ride did work.
However, I'm yet to try this in a longer route. Should the fare exceed the free ride value, I'll have to see if they deduct that value from my bill or if the free ride only applies to rides that total below the maximum free ride fare. Either way, OP did deliver. He was very nice to deal with and I can say that I hereby vouch for his service of getting users referrals which gives you a free ride of up to a certain value.
I'll update this thread if anything changes with regards to my account and if I have any issues in the future but I don't think this will be an issue.

P.S: It is worth checking out the uber terms relevant to your city.
https://newsroom.uber.com/uk/promotion-terms-and-conditions/ (For those in the UK)
Other terms include only being able to use one free ride voucher per trip.
Uber may also remove your free rides should they find out that your referral has been posted and shared through web links online which is in breach of their terms.
rslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:40:46 AM

Hey all,
I will make this post the review post so it will be updated in the course of the next few days.

I'd been having some issues getting the referrals to come through but as of a couple of days ago I received an email from uber congratulating me on receiving a free ride.
Here is an exert from the email I received:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats, your friend rode with Uber and now you have a free ride. Hurry—rides expire 3 months from their issue date.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I load the app and go to my payments section, below my credit card information and PayPal account, I can now see that I have 1 free ride.
The free ride has certain terms bough. It must be used within 3 months of being 'awarded' and it can only be used for up to a set value. This value will depend on the city and country that you live in, but don't expect the ride to cover a long distance journey. I suspect mine will only last for a 7-10 minute ride based on local traffic and the meter.

I'll write about my experience in the next couple of days.
So far so good though, the free ride is showing up in my account.

Hello
Thanks for the initial review.Although I'm receiving orders through escrow now,the final delivery will be only after the final review which is I suppose may be posted in a day or so.Pm me with the order form and I will send u escrow details.Thanks.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:51:12 AM

Review has been updated Smiley
sagorr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 09:01:14 AM