Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride with Uber/Ola at low cost  (Read 4233 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:58:49 PM

Still zero rides http://imgur.com/qrvybms

How many BTC did you give him?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:28:26 PM

It has been 3 days since payment sent the time estimate says 48 hours with a max of 72 it has been pass the max and still no rides and no reply from seller or his escrow buddy

To followup my earlier positive review, I am in the same boat.

First time, I had a GREAT experience. But it has now been 4 days since payment. I did get a reply from the escrow once to assure me that the payment is safe in escrow and not to worry. I bought 10 rides this second time. Still holding out hope as this was a great deal.
gameshare.us

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

Same here. Sent my payment on March 22 and still waiting. I also sent pm to @coaltin (official escrower of the service) and @rslsrkr but didn't hear back.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:14:19 PM

Hi guys do you receive your free rides from the op after payment? looks like some of members here not receive the uber free rides. i want to buy too but the problem now the op still not online and i think they are turning to scam sooner..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gameshare.us

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:37:09 PM

Hi guys do you receive your free rides from the op after payment? looks like some of members here not receive the uber free rides. i want to buy too but the problem now the op still not online and i think they are turning to scam sooner..
By now it's better to wait. I don't think he is going to scam us, but anyway. I let you know if I get mine.
stufffromdennis

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:23:14 AM

It's now been 10 days for me since I've paid.
8 days since I've received a reply. I wrote another message to them days ago. I see both accounts are signing into this site daily but they aren't providing replies anymore.

What do we do?
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:01:26 AM

8 days since I've received a reply. I wrote another message to them days ago. I see both accounts are signing into this site daily but they aren't providing replies anymore.

What do we do?

Write it off. :p
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:26:36 AM

What do we do?
well looks like you guys got scammed, 10 days late from promised 72 hours is already a red warning for all of us
The only thing you can do is to ask the escrow to release the fund back to you
or make scam accusation at here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
stufffromdennis

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:58:04 AM

Sending a note now to ask escrow to return funds to me.

On the last note I sent to the escrow person, I didn't get a reply from him either...

Boo
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

If so many people have gotten scammed by OP, why isn't his trust all red colored?

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
stufffromdennis

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:02:45 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 09:19:11 PM by stufffromdennis

Escrow person (coaltin) replies back for request for refund with this:

"Well he said he started delivering again.So u wud be getting urs shortly.will give u final update on this matter"

OP hasn't said a word to me in 10+ days. I'd prefer the rides. First experience with seller was a great deal. But I dunno if I'm going to get them. Will keep everyone updated.
Sneakerhead

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:11:27 PM

Escrow person (coaltin) replies back for request for refund with this:

"Well he said he started delivering again.So u wud be getting urs shortly.will give u final update on this matter"

OP hasn't said a word to me in 10+ days. I'd prefer the rides. First experience with seller was a great deal. But I dunno if I'm going to get them. Will keep everyone updated.
he sent me the same thing 5 days ago still nothing he needs to realease all funds of current customers involved in transactions with that particular seller if he dosent he has a role to play in the scamming
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:48:45 AM

Which member did everyone here use for Escrow?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:23:51 AM

Which member did everyone here use for Escrow?
Yea, wanted to ask the same thing too
The escrow that we speak of never confirmed in this topic, so I gonna make an assumption that you guys made a deal via PMs
That Escrow could be part of the scammer too and run away with your money
Are you guys sure the escrow were part of the trusted DT escrows and not just some random member claiming he was an escrow ?
stufffromdennis

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:41:14 AM

The member name of the escrow person was coaltin

In my case, I tried to setup escrow with a few recommended individuals but they weren't accepting/replying fast enough. The op contacted coaltin. By the time someone I contacted replied, the deal was already underway.

First transaction was amazing and a great deal. The OP came through and I was very satisfied with the transaction. Saved me a lot of money taking a trip to Chicago.

Second transaction I contacted them both again to initiate. OP didn't reply at all ever but escrow person replied with identical directions to the first experience implying that he had been in communication with OP. I fear the worst as both are continuing to check in to this site but neither providing any support in this thread anymore. I was very hopeful this would work out differently and I've never given negative trust to anyone yet but I'm giving them 24 hours to deliver or refund before I neg both of them.
coaltin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:08:24 PM

The member name of the escrow person was coaltin

In my case, I tried to setup escrow with a few recommended individuals but they weren't accepting/replying fast enough. The op contacted coaltin. By the time someone I contacted replied, the deal was already underway.

First transaction was amazing and a great deal. The OP came through and I was very satisfied with the transaction. Saved me a lot of money taking a trip to Chicago.

Second transaction I contacted them both again to initiate. OP didn't reply at all ever but escrow person replied with identical directions to the first experience implying that he had been in communication with OP. I fear the worst as both are continuing to check in to this site but neither providing any support in this thread anymore. I was very hopeful this would work out differently and I've never given negative trust to anyone yet but I'm giving them 24 hours to deliver or refund before I neg both of them.
Calm down!
Seems OP is transferring the operations to some other user here who would be delivering the service in future.He's got busy with a project in real life.OP asked me to post bcoz I handle the money deal.
He also mentioned that ur rides are on its way so pls check back ur account shortly if not delivered u would be refunded after u provide the sc of the payment page or app.
Rest contacted via pm.
Sneakerhead

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:20:29 PM

I sent this dude proof of op failing to send rides still no refund
stufffromdennis

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:08:51 PM

I offer some hope. 2 rides of the 10 came in this morning. Hopefully this continues. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for the update. I do hope this service stays available but gets more reliable. It'd be great if so.
coaltin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:28:04 AM

I sent this dude proof of op failing to send rides still no refund

I got the proof but can u check ur email associated with uber bcoz I believe op stated somewhere that u live in a country where uber free rides are delivered as uber credits.

I offer some hope. 2 rides of the 10 came in this morning. Hopefully this continues. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for the update. I do hope this service stays available but gets more reliable. It'd be great if so.

Glad to know OP started delivering again.OP seems to be a good person and knows his business but he seriously has some time constraints.Just waiting for the declaration of new provider of the same service.
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:44:14 AM

I am following this topic closely since I am a frequent UBER user in my country. Hope the service resumes soon.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: