Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride with Uber/Ola at low cost  (Read 4235 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sneakerhead

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:51:23 AM

I sent this dude proof of op failing to send rides still no refund

I got the proof but can u check ur email associated with uber bcoz I believe op stated somewhere that u live in a country where uber free rides are delivered as uber credits.

I offer some hope. 2 rides of the 10 came in this morning. Hopefully this continues. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for the update. I do hope this service stays available but gets more reliable. It'd be great if so.

Glad to know OP started delivering again.OP seems to be a good person and knows his business but he seriously has some time constraints.Just waiting for the declaration of new provider of the same service.
just did I have nothing 😑
coaltin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:33:50 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 03:36:16 PM by coaltin

I got the proof but can u check ur email associated with uber bcoz I believe op stated somewhere that u live in a country where uber free rides are delivered as uber credits.

I offer some hope. 2 rides of the 10 came in this morning. Hopefully this continues. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for the update. I do hope this service stays available but gets more reliable. It'd be great if so.

Glad to know OP started delivering again.OP seems to be a good person and knows his business but he seriously has some time constraints.Just waiting for the declaration of new provider of the same service.

Current status :
User Sneakerhead - Confirmed(r)
User Gameshare.us - awaiting coonfirmation

User Stufffromdenis - awaiting confirmation

User Unknown - awaiting reply

New undertaking will be carry forward by as per as info provided by @rslsrkr

Thanks
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:59:41 AM

I'm up to 4 of the 10 rides that I paid for the second time but it's really taking too long at this point.
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:31:34 AM

This user appears to have started a new ad here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450754
gameshare.us

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:03:29 PM

Current status :
User Sneakerhead - Confirmed(r)
User Gameshare.us - awaiting coonfirmation

User Stufffromdenis - awaiting confirmation

User Unknown - awaiting reply

New undertaking will be carry forward by as per as info provided by @rslsrkr

Thanks
I sent you PM that I didn't get my free rides and I dont want to wait anymore. Also, I sent you my BTC address to send a refund, but never get it back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: