Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {HALTED} BitEnlarge.com - 5% Daily For 7 Days, Principle Back - Transparent  (Read 8544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:31:50 PM

What have I to do with mexxer?  Roll Eyes
And who cares about trust anyway unless you are giving a loan?
There are just a couple of hit and runners with the trust system here that make the whole system of trust obsolete.
I'm not fussed what opinions members have. I built my reputation and I am not going to have it ruined by some "wanna-be" scam buster...
I'm standing up for anyone who actually wants to run a legitimate program, or at least one that will last a lot longer than the rest.
Trust for me is an important thing. Hence, if you all want your payout I suggest talking to mexxer. I'm not holding you hostage, Mexxer is...I have the BTC ready to send as soon as he removes his trust so we can continue as a positive business...not a negative one as he is currently portraying us as.

yah this has nothing to do with Mexxer.
this is your site this is your SCAM this seams like it is an awsome excuse to take the coins and run. so no this is not mexxer fault this is yours.

his actions should have nothing to do with you.

The thing is...
He bought the account...
And he still havent got enought btc to gain from the account he bought...
The red tag is just an excuse coz theres no new investor going to his scam...

that's 100% the problem he spent to much on the account and website and not gonna get return now. but admin is dumb people still invest iv saw people with -60 trust and people still invest in them.

so YOUR DUMB SMIT AS THIS HAA JUST RUIN YOUR WEBSITE NOT YOUR NEG TRUST.

well thanks for the profit off the free giveaway.

sorry for anyone else that lost but this site/SCAM is over he has 12 hours to make payouts or I'll leave my neg trust as well
ok for starters I don't care about your trust...makes no difference on whether on my profile.

My reasoning is that if he removes his trust I continue with the reputation built. With my reputation ruined he's only affected you all as well as me. Paying you all out will not get his trust removed, will it?
you think I predicted that he would add his trust today and decide to scam? What a load of crap, it makes no sense.

Sorry to say this, But The payout and the long live is the best reputation ever in the investor-based-game zone. One who want to gambling never care the trust rate

Sincerely
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:31:57 PM

What have I to do with mexxer?  Roll Eyes
There are just a couple of hit and runners with the trust system here that make the whole system of trust obsolete.
I'm not fussed what opinions members have. I built my reputation and I am not going to have it ruined by some "wanna-be" scam buster...
I'm standing up for anyone who actually wants to run a legitimate program, or at least one that will last a lot longer than the rest.
Trust for me is an important thing. Hence, if you all want your payout I suggest talking to mexxer. I'm not holding you hostage, Mexxer is...I have the BTC ready to send as soon as he removes his trust so we can continue as a positive business...not a negative one as he is currently portraying us as.

this is your site this is your SCAM this seams like it is an awsome excuse to take the coins and run. so no this is not mexxer fault this is yours.

The thing is...
He bought the account...

that's 100% the problem he spent to much on the account and website and not gonna get return now. but admin is dumb people still invest iv saw people with -60 trust and people still invest in them.

sorry for anyone else that lost but this site/SCAM is over he has 12 hours to make payouts or I'll leave my neg trust as well
ok for starters I don't care about your trust...makes no difference on whether on my profile.

My reasoning is that if he removes his trust I continue with the reputation built. With my reputation ruined he's only affected you all as well as me. Paying you all out will not get his trust removed, will it?
you think I predicted that he would add his trust today and decide to scam? What a load of crap, it makes no sense.

mexxer will not remove his flag.
he tags all ponzi scams in this forum weather they scam or not.

so best is to say buy to your "investment" and move in I think.

if he was a real dedicated admin his trust would mean nothing if anything he would want to pay and ask us to leave him feed back .

no he would rather take his first opportunity and run like the shady mother fucker they are.
smit1237 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

May the source be with you.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:33:21 PM

The thing is...
He bought the account...

AGAIN!!!
That is not a solution!!!
1.Mexxer removes his vote.
2.We wait for the payout.
3.If admin not pay us, we will put all of us a red in him.
4.END OF STORY!!!

Im sorry to tell you this buddy...
But mexxer wont be removing the red tag...
This is already a scam hes just using that excuse...
He bought the account and still not profited enough to gain from it...
Reality is this is just a copy cat of btcsprout...
i already signed a messaged that i am the original owner of the account and still you use that crap?

The thing is...
He bought the account...

if he was a real dedicated admin his trust would mean nothing if anything he would want to pay and ask us to leave him feed back .

no he would rather take his first opportunity and run like the shady mother fucker they are.
if mexxer doesn't remove his trust then what am I to do ?
I already told you how this works...
skyline_king

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:38:00 PM

The thing is...
He bought the account...

AGAIN!!!
That is not a solution!!!
1.Mexxer removes his vote.
3.If admin not pay us, we will put all of us a red in him.
4.END OF STORY!!!

Im sorry to tell you this buddy...
But mexxer wont be removing the red tag...
This is already a scam hes just using that excuse...
He bought the account and still not profited enough to gain from it...
Reality is this is just a copy cat of btcsprout...
i already signed a messaged that i am the original owner of the account and still you use that crap?

The thing is...
He bought the account...

if mexxer doesn't remove his trust then what am I to do ?
I already told you how this works...

you should grow some balls and payout people as this is not our fault that 1 man ruin your trust that you should have knowin was gonna happen.
WE ARE NOT MEXXER WE CAN NOT MAKE HIM REMOVE THE RED TAG.
BUT GUESS WHAT MORON YIUR PROVIN HIM RIGHT SO HE WILL LIKE NOT REMOVE IT TILL YOUR PROVE IT IS NOT A SCAM.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

OMG!!!
AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

1. Mexxer remove his vote.
3.If admin does not pay us, we will make him red.
4.END!

Is the only way and ITS EASY TO PROVE IT!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:45:08 PM

I told your collegue Magnificanto when he said that he would open a new thread when BitEnlarge was actually starting after the one asking what kind of project we would like it wasn't a smart idea to use an account with positive trust in it as all projectmanagers in this section wil get negative trust. It is just how it is. Hell your collegue even got negative trust for asking what projects we would like. I also said in the previous thread that Magnificanto could have opened the topic without worrying about the trust. But you chose to use a trusted account anyway.

Paying us all will not remove his negative trust, not paying us all will not remove his trust but it will make sure there will be less (if any) users in the future. These project always walk on a thin line and easily collapse due to stuff like this. The only way (if ever) to remove negative trust is to show he is wrong, not the other way around. It is just like life, trust takes years to build up but can be removed in an instant. So start building.
smit1237 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

May the source be with you.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:47:34 PM

I told your collegue Magnificanto when he said that he would open a new thread when BitEnlarge was actually starting after the one asking what kind of project we would like it wasn't a smart idea to use an account with positive trust in it as all projectmanagers in this section wil get negative trust. It is just how it is. Hell your collegue even got negative trust for asking what projects we would like. I also said in the previous thread that Magnificanto could have opened the topic without worrying about the trust. But you chose to use a trusted account anyway.

Paying us all will not remove his negative trust, not paying us all will not remove his trust but it will make sure there will be less (if any) users in the future. These project always walk on a thin line and easily collapse due to stuff like this. The only way (if ever) to remove negative trust is to show he is wrong, not the other way around. It is just like life, trust takes years to build up but can be removed in an instant. So start building.

OMG!!!
AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

4.END!

it's the easiest solution and im not sure why others will not think of this.
skyline_king

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

OMG!!!
AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

4.END!

this is not you should know been on this forum so long prove him wrong he will remove it right now all you did was prove the admin it was worth adding that neg trust.

so maybe I won't even wait to add neg trust might just do now as I already know this scam is over. time to wait for nest and hope he pays.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:52:49 PM

OMG!!!
AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

4.END!

I can make it easier:

1. We wait for the payout.
2. If admin does not pay us.
3. END!

less steps, no outside variables that we are depending on, shortest line, it is easier and no need to be busy with useless trust

xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

Even if you not pay now, can you post your result of investing today smit ? Smiley To see your profit.

Thank you

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:33:42 PM

This is halted until Mexxer-2 removes his feedback. Once it is removed all business will resume. He has left feedback for no reason and ruined the reputation I have earned over my time here. If BitEnlarge continues he must remove his feedback.

Blackmailing people or you wont repay your investors. Dude this makes you looking sooooo legit. It doesnt workt this way. You are a scamer and you just proved it. Thank you!

All others who "invested": Stop throwing your money on shit like this....

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 04:35:36 PM

This is halted until Mexxer-2 removes his feedback. Once it is removed all business will resume. He has left feedback for no reason and ruined the reputation I have earned over my time here. If BitEnlarge continues he must remove his feedback.
Blackmailing people or you wont repay your investors. Dude this makes you looking sooooo legit. It doesnt workt this way. You are a scamer and you just proved it. Thank you!
All others who "invested": Stop throwing your money on shit like this....
/sign.

What the heck went wrong with you, thinking you could continue your little ponzi scheme with a move like that?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

The individual is deceiving people by promising that they are going to receive their BTC back plus some amount in return. He is also actively threatening to withhold money that he owes other people unless demands that are unrelated to him returning money are met. For these reasons I believe he is a scammer.

Removing negative trust against him will not guarantee the return of your funds, it will however potentially allow this person to steal additional money from others and potentially you either now or in the future.

Just for public reference. Naive guys who are fantasizing that they are helping the "honest users" while helping the scammer:

Hi! You can remove the negative statement for SMIT1237!!! It stops all payments until you return his trust! People will precisely lose the investments now.... Huh
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Dear, mexxer-2

I will be happy, if you please remove red trust from smit. Because of your red trust, you have made a lot of people lose their money earlier than it should be, please reconsider your judge and give some opportunity to us investor to get some btc , and to smit to prove himself through the time that he will become scammer or not.

I do not know that his program is ponzi, pyramid or not.Now no one lose money to him. But everyone will lose money by your red trust.

Please remove his red trust and see furthermore that he will become scammer or not after that it not late to give him a red trust.

PS. Please noticed that your red trust make approximately 50 people lose their money earlier than it should be. Hope you will reconsider you red trust.

PS2. =Skip this PS= OR you received some btc from him to give him red trust and make him doesn't have to pay other. WORLD IS NOT WHITE so this opinion come to my brain. Do not serious with this PS =Skip this PS=

Yours faithfully
This guy's conspiracies are hilarious I tell ya.
Hello...
Sorry for bothering you, i am sure that other members send you already a pm about "BitEnlarge" and your negative vote in "admins" trust.
He says that if you dont remove your vote, he will not pay us, so please, remove it, so i get my money.
If he is not pay me or everybody else, then OF COURSE we will make his account bloody.
At least remove your vote until we see if he makes our pay out.

Thanks in advance.
First off the guy's running a ponzi, second off , no your ratings won't do shit to him and third off he himself claims(well can't find the exact post, seems he edited it out) he will be closing the program and running off with the funds in the future in his exact words "this will last longer than other doublers".

Address: 1EoxzTtfHowTMkQajx6xy3RGvg3bsKQ3wR
Signature: IIxpuYitFY1KXkfKtl8eIIXFI3X68/oqZWgk0ZVAL5WRFOGi2RnKxijX1hwu8P7+LbTRKSXuRuBw3p+3F4e6O4A=

Go verify it yourself.
Account was bought on Jan 12 2015, the address was staked on Jan 19. Anyway care to explain your change in time, and location from Russia Moscow?
I say...Tell Mexxer to pay us if he dont remove the negative trust...

Or to come here and we solve it. He can have also red trust in his account, like everybody...
These guys, funny I tell ya'll . Go ahead feed my "Untrusted feedbacks"

Anyway, don't blame me if OP decides to delete my post
james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:14:17 PM

The scenario here :

noni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:19:10 PM

what part is that?

I invest in this site!

before people get discussed those with a level of confidence negative or positive must see that there are people who have invested, if the site has problems that returns all btc all that invested

Instead of being negative for giving everyone who creates a ponzi site because so created should invest and not receive may by this negative

This section of gambling and everyone is aware of it. if someone is stolen money it's his fault

Be always giving negative level of confidence when even invested guess wrong

That remove the negative and that this admin in pay because I do not have anything to do with your fight child...
Angry
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:28:50 PM

-snip-
Cool speech for someone promoting a ponzi link in his signature for any unsuspecting noob and someone who has lost BTCs in the same
Hello,

I am new to the forum, but I follow the forum a long time. these sites that promise to [Suspicious link removed] are created by children, many of these sites are their owners children who saw the opportunity to earn easy money.

I have not the website link that sells these scripts because I lost, but the person selling these scripts contacted me to create such a site and steal bitcoins people and refused why hate scammer, I was already stolen a lot of money with HYIP sites and if bitcoins the county to not invesir money from your pocket, invissta with bitcoins earning the taps that are free so you do not lose money from your pocket and comes from falling into obvios blows

Also "English motherf*cker , do you speak it?"
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:31:21 PM

[ color=red][ size=14pt]what part is that?[/size][/color]

[ color=green]I invest in this site![/color]

before people get discussed those with a level of confidence negative or positive must see that there are people who have invested, if the site has problems that returns all btc all that invested

Instead of being negative for giving everyone who creates a ponzi site because so created should invest and not receive may by this negative

[ color=red][ size=16pt]This section of gambling and everyone is aware of it. if someone is stolen money it's his fault[/size][/color]

[ color=green][ size=14pt]Be always giving negative level of confidence when even invested guess wrong[/size][/color]

[ color=blue][ size=18pt]
That remove the negative and that this admin in pay because I do not have anything to do with your fight child...
[/size][/color] Angry

I dont know how you can call it gambling if you cant see the dice thrown, but just get told the result. I dont care if you are stupid enough to just accept that as gamble while your "luck" sole depends on OPs arbitrary decisions. I have discussed long with ponzi "gamblers" to understand that their game can never be fair in a way that the player can know it. Its just faith in an anonymous figure.

It is mexxer-2s right to issue a warning for those that are not aware. Its the same freedom OP has by having a thread here and the same freedom that allows you to "gamble" your coins. Dont get blinded by OP, its the decision of smit1237 alone to withhold your coins.

We just issue the warnings in the hope that at least a few think twice even though hope was lost for this section the day it was created.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:31:30 PM

-shill-
Did you add the color so we could spot your shilling more easy?
Couldn't get your message over all that brain-chaos you pressed into sentences over there.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:39:45 PM

The individual is deceiving people by promising that they are going to receive their BTC back plus some amount in return. He is also actively threatening to withhold money that he owes other people unless demands that are unrelated to him returning money are met. For these reasons I believe he is a scammer.

Removing negative trust against him will not guarantee the return of your funds, it will however potentially allow this person to steal additional money from others and potentially you either now or in the future.

Just for public reference. Naive guys who are fantasizing that they are helping the "honest users" while helping the scammer:

Hi! You can remove the negative statement for SMIT1237!!! It stops all payments until you return his trust! People will precisely lose the investments now.... Huh
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Dear, mexxer-2

I will be happy, if you please remove red trust from smit. Because of your red trust, you have made a lot of people lose their money earlier than it should be, please reconsider your judge and give some opportunity to us investor to get some btc , and to smit to prove himself through the time that he will become scammer or not.

I do not know that his program is ponzi, pyramid or not.Now no one lose money to him. But everyone will lose money by your red trust.

Please remove his red trust and see furthermore that he will become scammer or not after that it not late to give him a red trust.

PS. Please noticed that your red trust make approximately 50 people lose their money earlier than it should be. Hope you will reconsider you red trust.

PS2. =Skip this PS= OR you received some btc from him to give him red trust and make him doesn't have to pay other. WORLD IS NOT WHITE so this opinion come to my brain. Do not serious with this PS =Skip this PS=

Yours faithfully
This guy's conspiracies are hilarious I tell ya.
Hello...
Sorry for bothering you, i am sure that other members send you already a pm about "BitEnlarge" and your negative vote in "admins" trust.
He says that if you dont remove your vote, he will not pay us, so please, remove it, so i get my money.
If he is not pay me or everybody else, then OF COURSE we will make his account bloody.
At least remove your vote until we see if he makes our pay out.

Thanks in advance.
First off the guy's running a ponzi, second off , no your ratings won't do shit to him and third off he himself claims(well can't find the exact post, seems he edited it out) he will be closing the program and running off with the funds in the future in his exact words "this will last longer than other doublers".

Address: 1EoxzTtfHowTMkQajx6xy3RGvg3bsKQ3wR
Signature: IIxpuYitFY1KXkfKtl8eIIXFI3X68/oqZWgk0ZVAL5WRFOGi2RnKxijX1hwu8P7+LbTRKSXuRuBw3p+3F4e6O4A=

Go verify it yourself.
Account was bought on Jan 12 2015, the address was staked on Jan 19. Anyway care to explain your change in time, and location from Russia Moscow?
I say...Tell Mexxer to pay us if he dont remove the negative trust...

Or to come here and we solve it. He can have also red trust in his account, like everybody...
These guys, funny I tell ya'll . Go ahead feed my "Untrusted feedbacks"

Anyway, don't blame me if OP decides to delete my post

And who are you Mexxer-2?
The Robin Hood of the forum? Huh
Its so easy to remove the neg vote and to see all of us the "scam" but you dont!
Instead of that, you are "joking" with the PM's that we are sending to you (thanks for that, you are a true hero!!!) and continuing to give him the excuse to let all of us unpaid.
Thanks, you "save" me!!!
And yes, i will blame you!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:41:36 PM

smit if you want to halt your business that is fine, but you have to return people's money. You can't have it both ways. You can't demand trust AND keep people's money. It doesn't work that way in real life. Your actions have simply proven mexxer's reason for warning people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: