Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN]  (Read 74252 times)
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:42:04 PM

It is deff 1 coin that is needed to stake.  It is like that with pretty much every POS coin.  And yes this is pretty much the highest interest rate ever offered on any coin it should be very bad very quick.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not on this thread to make a profit, I'm here for the crazy PoS lulz that are about to ensue.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:42:15 PM

This coin is like drop was distributed, I have good profit with drop.
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

The price has already fallen 67% in 1 day, there is no block explorer to see the pos rewards or the block sizes, what a disaster.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

The price has already fallen 67% in 1 day, there is no block explorer to see the pos rewards or the block sizes, what a disaster.

I'm not too worried, I have like $2 of free btc in this lol. Nothing wrong with having a little fun  Smiley
VenMiner

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:16:41 AM

I'm not too worried, I have like $2 of free btc in this lol. Nothing wrong with having a little fun  Smiley
Yep me too, i have put a little more.
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:34:05 AM

Yes, the price is lower. But you can buy more coins. Grin

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:37:44 AM

Took five minute make block explorer.  cost is $5 American month for vps if not local machine that free  OP not be bothered with simple block explorer?  Just more talking for pumping coin to sell..  Talking android wallet but no block explore.  Is not making sense. 

Look distribution.  few big wallets get all staking

advice=pass

don't buy  take free coins and sell
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:45:08 AM

Took five minute make block explorer.  cost is $5 American month for vps if not local machine that free  OP not be bothered with simple block explorer?  Just more talking for pumping coin to sell..  Talking android wallet but no block explore.  Is not making sense. 

advice=pass

Well there you go guys, I bet you that is why the dev was hesitant of setting up a Block explorer, why did YoBit even list it if it didn't have one ?

I've always seen the total coins balance in the wallet as 1877.49177789 but now it shows you what has really happened with the distribution and the buys/sells on the market.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:04:14 AM

advice=pass

Well there you go guys, I bet you that is why the dev was hesitant of setting up a Block explorer, why did YoBit even list it if it didn't have one ?

I've always seen the total coins balance in the wallet as 1877.49177789 but now it shows you what has really happened with the distribution and the buys/sells on the market.

I knew it from the start he's (dev) hiding something from everyone.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
VenMiner

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:17:06 AM

Shit this is disappointing...  Sad
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:38:38 AM

block explore is minimum requirement any coin.  if unable for providing block explorer something not right  block explorer easy to make  not making is reason for caution and suspicion
Brob12321

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:26:24 AM

Awesome, someone made a block explorer, Im interested to how you make it seems like there would be a lot of code and moving parts and apis but good job thanks for doing that, every coin especially pos coins need a block explorer.
Brob12321

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:27:25 AM

I agree I like having fun with coins like this too and I like the distribution method it was very unique.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:29:52 AM

Umm, stupid question I guess, but the no.1 wallet is the yobit wallet where the undistributed coins are, right? Interesting to see that there are actually quite a few left. I would have guessed most of it would have gone by now.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:39:24 AM

Awesome, someone made a block explorer, Im interested to how you make it seems like there would be a lot of code and moving parts and apis but good job thanks for doing that, every coin especially pos coins need a block explorer.

Not make block explore for public.  just setup local machine for looking.  as explain earlier post it is easy for making block explorer.  why would OP not make block explorer for $5 USA? 

I will not open local to outside  if someone want block explore for looking coin I setup if pay $5 for vps.  pm if want 
Brob12321

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:53:43 AM

Not make block explore for public.  just setup local machine for looking.  as explain earlier post it is easy for making block explorer.  why would OP not make block explorer for $5 USA? 

I will not open local to outside  if someone want block explore for looking coin I setup if pay $5 for vps.  pm if want 

Ohhh I just figured it was public, it would make sense for every crypto to have a block explorer and I believe it is the guidelines of Yobit that every coin on their exchange must have a block explorer, so I don't understand how it is listed there.  The dev should deff do that though because a block explorer is 100% necessary in the crypto world, without it there is no record of any transaction and no way to trace transactions back, it is very dangerous to use a coin with no block explorer.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:53:50 AM

Hmm... starting to think this may not be worth it. Price should crash drastically as soon as PoS earnings fly through the roof. Anyone with a sitting buy order will be wiped away by the first guy to get his coins to the exchange. The yobit wallet will be gigantic unless it is not staking and actually moving coins up from cold storage for each handout.

Maybe it is best to wait for the first guy to sell off his pile of PoS earnings and buy in then?

people get them for free, most dont even read here they just dump. so many people dont even know about the high pos rewards that ar comming

I'm not sure high PoS rewards are coming at block 10,000.  Have you staked again?

The "dev" says that rewards are supposed to be 100,000% right now but based on the reward you got for your first stake and the growth of the coin supply from whoever else has staked, the interest is clearly not 100,000%.  If anything, it is more like 1000% and gonna fall to 900% at block 10,000.  My knowledge is limited when it comes to programming and looking at the code, I really can't say for sure.
VenMiner

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:57:28 AM

Hmm... starting to think this may not be worth it. Price should crash drastically as soon as PoS earnings fly through the roof. Anyone with a sitting buy order will be wiped away by the first guy to get his coins to the exchange. The yobit wallet will be gigantic unless it is not staking and actually moving coins up from cold storage for each handout.

Maybe it is best to wait for the first guy to sell off his pile of PoS earnings and buy in then?

people get them for free, most dont even read here they just dump. so many people dont even know about the high pos rewards that ar comming

I'm not sure high PoS rewards are coming at block 10,000.  Have you staked again?

The "dev" says that rewards are supposed to be 100,000% right now but based on the reward you got for your first stake and the growth of the coin supply from whoever else has staked, the interest is clearly not 100,000%.  If anything, it is more like 1000% and gonna fall to 900% at block 10,000.  My knowledge is limited when it comes to programming and looking at the code, I really can't say for sure.
Now is 10% after block 10.000 begins high Pos.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:23:37 AM

Now is 10% after block 10.000 begins high Pos.

That's what I said a couple of days ago.  Looking at the code again, I am not so sure.  Based on the reward Klassje received for his first stake, I estimated that we were at 1000% interest.  One thing is for sure, nothing about reality matches what our "dev" tells us, despite his claims that the coin was tested and working before release.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:58:43 AM

Anyone else out of sync/potentially forked? Not too many ways to tell right now..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: