Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Sell) Have 1 Bitcoin Need with Paypal  (Read 1399 times)
agusmf (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:09:32 PM

Hi iam here make this post Because i going to exchange.

I have 1 BTC Bitcoin ready NOW and i need Urgently exchange That into Paypal at PREEV RATE 1:1.

Since paypal is dangerous (Dispute chargeback fiture) so please Trusted Member!

And For the Transaction (Paypal sent first or we can using Escrow accepted(Localbitcoins or Etc )

I need paypal urgently Let me know. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hity1992

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:09:09 AM

I have 1 BTC Bitcoin ready NOW and i need Urgently exchange That into Paypal at PREEV RATE 1:1.

And For the Transaction (Paypal sent first or we can using Escrow accepted(Localbitcoins or Etc )

I can give you paypal, you said there are no fees and we can use localbitcoin, Pm me the link for your post and I will place an order
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:44:13 AM

I can do this. I got $80 worth of Paypal to be converted into BTC. Let me know. I will use escrow happily or you go first.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
agusmf (OP)

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:41:47 AM

I can give you paypal, you said there are no fees and we can use localbitcoin, Pm me the link for your post and I will place an order

yes Preev rate 1:1 pls PM me about how many $ you want to buy, so i can make post on LBC. And sent u the link

agusmf (OP)

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

I can do this. I got $80 worth of Paypal to be converted into BTC. Let me know. I will use escrow happily or you go first.

Are u still here? Sorry for late reply. I can give you 80$ btc for u 80$ paypal. And we will using what escrow ? Trusted escrow on here or LBC ? pls PM me

agusmf (OP)

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:46:50 AM

Dumb
still need exchange for my Bitcoin into Paypal. Thanks

Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

Dumb

I need $15 worth of Bitcoin, I'll pay $15 via PayPal.
You're going first though. Let me know here it send me a PM, I'll be on for 2-3 more hours.
Thanks.
Hity1992

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:53:16 AM

yes Preev rate 1:1 pls PM me about how many $ you want to buy, so i can make post on LBC. And sent u the link
I need $300, pm me the link and I will buy it
agusmf (OP)

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:57:05 AM

Dumb

You're going first though. Let me know here it send me a PM, I'll be on for 2-3 more hours.
Thanks.

sorry i cant sent first. If you want we can using trusted escrow on here (monbux or Etc) and u pay the small fee (maybe fee escrow 2$ only for 15$ transaction) so totally you pay 17$ for 15$ btc.
And using Escrow is for safety both us.
but if you dont agree and push me to sent first. Bye and nice try. Thanks

Robertt

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:09:17 AM

Dumb

Thanks.

sorry i cant sent first. If you want we can using trusted escrow on here (monbux or Etc) and u pay the small fee (maybe fee escrow 2$ only for 15$ transaction) so totally you pay 17$ for 15$ btc.

Lmao I'm not paying escrow fees.
The PayPal fees are already high enough for me.
If you don't find me trustworthy of a $15, good luck.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360671.0
agusmf (OP)

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:22:22 AM

Dumb

Thanks.

Cmoon u say paypal have high fee? Btw sent paypal with personal payment have NO FEE (sent with paypal balance) = u sent 15$ (with no fee and i received full 15$)

and maybe 1 or 2$ for fee escrow ( you dont want to pay) and dont agree to using escrow for safety?
Cmoon sir Cmoon
and Your link Post seems u need paypal. But why u POST AT HERE U WANT BITCOIN ? And force me to sent first? And dont want to using escrow ? Paypal have no fee by personal payment! And if u dont want to pay 1or2$. U can search escrow(with free service) but TRUSTED.

I have feeling youre going to scam. Just go away and again i say NICE TRY.

Robertt

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:24:32 AM

Dumb

Thanks.

Cmoon u say paypal have high fee? Btw sent paypal with personal payment have NO FEE (sent with paypal balance) = u sent 15$ (with no fee and i received full 15$)

and maybe 1 or 2$ for fee escrow ( you dont want to pay) and dont agree to using escrow for safety?
Cmoon sir Cmoon
and Your link Post seems u need paypal. But why u POST AT HERE U WANT BITCOIN ? And force me to sent first? And dont want to using escrow ? Paypal have no fee by personal payment! And if u dont want to pay 1or2$. U can search escrow(with free service) but TRUSTED.

I have feeling youre going to scam. Just go away and again i say NICE TRY.

I'm not trying to fucking scam, so calm your shit.
Go set up an account on paxful and I'll start the trade,
I don't like escrow these small trades because it's a waste of time for me.
Set up an account on paxful & give me link.
SLrMats

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:08:57 PM

Hey! I have no activity on this forum but I absolutely need to buy bitcoins with my paypal's money. Pay the paypal fees will ensure we both no scam?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:11:32 PM

Hey! I have no activity on this forum but I absolutely need to buy bitcoins with my paypal's money. Pay the paypal fees will ensure we both no scam?
This guy's funny.
SLrMats

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:24:10 PM

This guy's funny.

What's funny?
"newbie" next to my nickname ?
You refer to the "grades" no evidence that a newbie is an asshole or legendary member could be too. So stop judging, I'm just looking for a service in the long term, I'm tired of making me rip on VirWoX and transfers on Kraken is impossible for me lately.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:28:00 PM

This guy's funny.

What's funny?
You refer to the "grades" no evidence that a newbie is an asshole or legendary member could be too. So stop judging, I'm just looking for a service in the long term, I'm tired of making me rip on VirWoX and transfers on Kraken is impossible for me lately.
Why not withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank a/c and then buy coins using this fiat currency?

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:28:51 PM

What's funny?
Yep, but thats not the only thing. The funny thing is you expect the OP to get ripped by your scam. Also its hilarious if someone actually believes your story about being ripped off by reputable services

So stop judging, I'm just looking for a service in the long term.
I'm quite awesome in judging others it seems, and you monseiur , your story is too fishy to be true. Even if you don't take your bullshit claims into account.

You want a service right? Withdraw your PP money, and keep converting it to BTC via money transfer or any irreversible method of payment> free advice.

Why not withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank a/c and then buy coins using this fiat currency?
This is what? The second time, when I agree with sardasa.
SLrMats

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:58:06 PM

What's funny?
Yep, but thats not the only thing. The funny thing is you expect the OP to get ripped by your scam. Also its hilarious if someone actually believes your story about being ripped off by reputable services

I'm quite awesome in judging others it seems, and you monseiur , your story is too fishy to be true. Even if you don't take your bullshit claims into account.

You want a service right? Withdraw your PP money, and keep converting it to BTC via money transfer or any irreversible method of payment> free advice.

First, I am French, sorry if i do some mistakes in english...
To answer for the SEPA transfer. I realized twice with "Kraken". Since I changed banks, this bank must send me an sms up to confirm the transfers. But that's exactly four days I try to make my transfer without receiving the confirmation SMS ....

To tell you, here is the list of all the services I've tried, it's been one month that I'm looking for good service; Kraken (2 times), LocalBitcoins (1 time but too expensive) HitBtc (pending confirmation) Bitstamp, Coinbase, Coinmama, Clevercoin ... and so on. Meanwhile, I have a verified paypal account with which I made my transfers easier.
First I try some services and finally I lost 80 euros by "Bithome" it seems to me, that was actually a scam. I am currently trying to Bitnovo but they ask me too much confirmations, result I did a test with 10 euros and I have still not received the bitcoins ... http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/07/1455627291-paypal.jpg
I know that your opinion will not change, I can pray, I can do whatever I want, I know I can make myself fully trust and the situation is delicate because even me, seeking an individual for this type of transfer, i'm afraid of not receiving the expected Bitcoins ...

So I'm looking desperately for a solution in the long term with my paypal account. If confidence does not reign, transactions can be done gradually, I can provide documents, pay some fees.. Anyway I know but I can do the maximum to get what I want. But this is not easy I know ...
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:34:22 PM

What's funny?

First, I am French, sorry if i do some mistakes in english...
To answer for the SEPA transfer. I realized twice with "Kraken". Since I changed banks, this bank must send me an sms up to confirm the transfers. But that's exactly four days I try to make my transfer without receiving the confirmation SMS ....

To tell you, here is the list of all the services I've tried, it's been one month that I'm looking for good service; Kraken (2 times), LocalBitcoins (1 time but too expensive) HitBtc (pending confirmation) Bitstamp, Coinbase, Coinmama, Clevercoin ... and so on. Meanwhile, I have a verified paypal account with which I made my transfers easier.
First I try some services and finally I lost 80 euros by "Bithome" it seems to me, that was actually a scam. I am currently trying to Bitnovo but they ask me too much confirmations, result I did a test with 10 euros and I have still not received the bitcoins ... http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/07/1455627291-paypal.jpg
I know that your opinion will not change, I can pray, I can do whatever I want, I know I can make myself fully trust and the situation is delicate because even me, seeking an individual for this type of transfer, i'm afraid of not receiving the expected Bitcoins ...

So I'm looking desperately for a solution in the long term with my paypal account. If confidence does not reign, transactions can be done gradually, I can provide documents, pay some fees.. Anyway I know but I can do the maximum to get what I want. But this is not easy I know ...
Why not contact your bank & tell them that you are not receiving SMS confirmation to complete the transfer? They should be able fix the issue.
I am not saying that you would reverse the payments sent via PayPal but considering the amount of scams that happen here, it's highly advisable to stay away from Newbies in accepting PayPal payment(s) as it's reversible for up to next 180 days.

I use coinbase frequently to buy BTC from and have faced no issues at all til now. No issues in making SEPA transfer also.

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:37:49 PM

When was the 1st time you agreed with me Cheesy ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: