Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitWealth scam?  (Read 10917 times)
indigeniuous

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:46:06 AM

This is my first reply here.

Well, to be honest I invested $110 and have received $52 back.

I have just withdrawn the BTC to my account.

I really like coince though. Hope they are good as they advertise Smiley
onlineworker

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:54:12 PM

bitwealth is not a scam site been paid since March 17, 2016 up to now March 27, 2016.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:13:00 PM

try forexking.biz - working well about 6 month and i already got x2 my deposit and many other users too
masterplague

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:22:13 AM

bitwealth is not a scam site been paid since March 17, 2016 up to now March 27, 2016.

let me guess you got paid?

you should post your tx id for that time period.. if so.. not that im intrested in playing. but for others who are?
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:55:00 AM

in the first place, you have to be aware that every single "investment" sites are all scams, due to the fact that payouts depend on the amount of money coming in from the new people investing as well. you also have to understand that these schemes are called "ponzis" which 1) doesn't sound good (i mean by the name "ponzi" it sounds like... well, yeah) and 2) if they say they can double your money because they mine coins and they do trading, then why not just put your money in bitcoin-altcoin trading and see your bitcoin grow in a couple of days, even months.
stop giving in to these sites and start earning your own way instead

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

It is a pity that you have to learn the hard way, there are little or no indicators that a ponzi scheme will actually pay but we all are taking a risk and i am sure that they will soon add bitwealth to a scam watch list here.

dwealth

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:59:55 AM

in the first place, you have to be aware that every single "investment" sites are all scams, due to the fact that payouts depend on the amount of money coming in from the new people investing as well. you also have to understand that these schemes are called "ponzis" which 1) doesn't sound good (i mean by the name "ponzi" it sounds like... well, yeah) and 2) if they say they can double your money because they mine coins and they do trading, then why not just put your money in bitcoin-altcoin trading and see your bitcoin grow in a couple of days, even months.

I thought thats all ponzis operate lol.

New deposits are feeding old investors while marketing new depositers.. its a never ending cycle until there is no more deposits left to pay people lol.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:05:41 AM

New deposits are feeding old investors while marketing new depositers.. its a never ending cycle until there is no more deposits left to pay people lol.

Quoting the bold syntax ; Scammers now a-days no longer payout unitl they have none to pay, they run away when their pot is filled hence why a lot of sites stop paying after a couple of weeks or even days. They are all a scam to begin with.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:00:33 AM

try forexking.biz - working well about 6 month and i already got x2 my deposit and many other users too
For obvious reason i will not subscribed to recommendations of any ponzi program that have been paying for more than one month.

Krayshock

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:02:14 AM

Quoting the bold syntax ; Scammers now a-days no longer payout unitl they have none to pay, they run away when their pot is filled hence why a lot of sites stop paying after a couple of weeks or even days. They are all a scam to begin with.

Exactly. Plus the fact that more people are getting interested with Bitcoin, they target those people who knows nothing about earning BTC, and they easily run off with their money. People need to learn that joining these investment sites is not an option in earning more BTC. People tend to go with the "easy money" way. But as the saying goes, easy come, easy go.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:20:01 PM

Putted 2 bucks worth of bitcoin in BitWealth.net and now after less than 24 hours doesn't open the site though only for me.

I have tried 6 sites so far with $15 in total, 3 got away with $5 so far but $10 still paying back Smiley

And for those who scam people, well all I got to say is that there something called KARMA, it will eventually bite them in the ass.

🖤😏
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:20:24 AM

Really? But it recently turned to scam just like others. Avabitcoin, atlantinv, and more, these scammers will make a new project and scam again. :3
indigeniuous

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:11:44 PM

Bitwealth is paying at present.

They just sent a long mail yesterday about the API problems they are facing.

They have a nice fb page where the admin is active.

I have received more than $100 from them but yeah it can collapse anytime

Atlantinv just collapsed yesterday and thousands are crying..

Invest only what u can afford to lose.
xaS0r

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:16:08 AM

bitwealth.net seems legit, they had a few downtimes but informed throught their Fb page
always check for company reg. number/comodo certification/antivirus security before using a HIYP service

Earned Total:฿0.05703600

Pending Withdrawal:฿0.00000000

Withdrew Total:฿0.04163400

Active Deposit:฿0.02755000

Last Deposit:฿0.01540000

Total Deposit:฿0.05335000

Last Withdrawal:฿0.01362600
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:27:54 AM

bitwealth.net seems legit, they had a few downtimes but informed throught their Fb page
always check for company reg. number/comodo certification/antivirus security before using a HIYP service

Earned Total:฿0.05703600

Pending Withdrawal:฿0.00000000

Withdrew Total:฿0.04163400

Active Deposit:฿0.02755000

Last Deposit:฿0.01540000

Total Deposit:฿0.05335000

Last Withdrawal:฿0.01362600

oh of cause you're getting paid, thats because you're a shill of the site.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:01:41 AM

These things are meaningless. You can register a company online for a few quid, get SSL for a few quid more and simply not host malware on your scammy-ass website. How does that serve to prove you are not a ponzi fraud?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
xaS0r

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:07:16 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 12:43:38 PM by xaS0r

oh of cause you're getting paid, thats because you're a shill of the site.

you are just "talking" no sense..how the fuck so many people  as you also are getting a living is amazing...you can't even use properly a fucking language
but to point it out as you probably have fuctional brain problems, posting a proof of payment from a BTC investment company doesn't make you a shill of it...in case your are pretending to be too much smart but yu are still a stupid idiot

These things are meaningless. You can register a company online for a few quid, get SSL for a few quid more and simply not host malware on your scammy-ass website. How does that serve to prove you are not a ponzi fraud?

first of all try to learn grammar, your last sentence doesnt't make sense
it's not your fucking buisness , simple as that, who I am and what I'm doing
if you can't get how a human chooses to post on a specific forum topic on the internet it's your problem

and get the fucking negative out of my profile otherwise you are going to get negative trust for puttng negative trust on my profile without me interfering with you or just because of your retardness/it's also against the rules, neg.trust is for scammers/humans who steal money from others

ps: as polite as I could be...

Krayshock

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:36:48 AM

sure, this bitwealth thing pays, but come to think about it, every single HYIP out there is just another scam in the making

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:39:21 AM

sure, this bitwealth thing pays, but come to think about it, every single HYIP out there is just another scam in the making
Maybe all are scams or maybe not, who knows? Some old school investment sites were already went down, and I think bitwealth too.
Krayshock

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:07:01 AM

Maybe all are scams or maybe not, who knows? Some old school investment sites were already went down, and I think bitwealth too.
they will all scam people in the end, and you only win if you're one of the early investors
this thing is stealing in disguise

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: