Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take a look at this shit!! website is up  (Read 2573 times)
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:32:36 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 06:32:43 AM by ChristmasGainerCoin

https://www.freewebstore.org/bitshit

Looking for a great gag gift? Has some one really pissed you off? Don't get mad, GET EVEN. Send that special some one a big stinky pile of shit!!

We will send your friend or enemy a healthy helping of some of the nastiest, stinkiest, fresh shit packages you have ever seen. we use Horse, Pig & Elephant SHIT!!

Shipping will be from EU-WW with cost depending on locations.

Dont hold back on getting your retaliation on your enemies better soon than later Wink

Please if any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Payment in bitcoins and other forms of altcoins too.

BTC  1SHTPPru25WDfBd7Ai4tdn3BpHQbAUeas

ProPumps

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:51:23 AM

lol very good idea  Cheesy Cheesy
gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:12:58 AM

Can I donate some of my own personal shit?

Rebel boy

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:13:52 AM

How much do you charge and do you send to companies?
MicrosoftMike

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

haha i need this shit !!
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:30:00 AM

How much do you charge and do you send to companies?

Cost is $12 + shipping ( depending on country ) and yes we shit or sorry ship Wink to any address, no trace backs and you can also leave a personal note with the package.

Thanks for the interest
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:31:46 AM

Can I donate some of my own personal shit?

I suppose so, but we advise you do go not go on a week long binge of drinking, some shits tend to be toxic lol Wink ( joke )
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:42:45 AM

Are you the guy(s) behind Shitexpress? Looks like they also send shit to people, and they accept bitcoins too. BTW, are you guys giving vouches? I'm planning on sending some to Master-P.  Grin

How would someone verify this? I mean how will the buyer know that the package was really sent and delivered to the recipient and that it contained the .. manure.

Simple. You send it to yourself first. Grin
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:45:17 AM

I have seen a similar service right here on the forum before. How would someone verify this? I mean how will the buyer know that the package was really sent and delivered to the recipient and that it contained the .. manure.

And most of all, do you accept escrow?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ProPumps

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:55:31 AM

Are you the guy(s) behind Shitexpress? Looks like they also send shit to people, and they accept bitcoins too. BTW, are you guys giving vouches? I'm planning on sending some to Master-P.  Grin

How would someone verify this? I mean how will the buyer know that the package was really sent and delivered to the recipient and that it contained the .. manure.

We are not these guys from shitexress but a similar service.

You can test by posting to yourself,  if that would be the case we would offer a service for a sall batch of shit for you to try it for just $6.50.

I have seen a similar service right here on the forum before. How would someone verify this? I mean how will the buyer know that the package was really sent and delivered to the recipient and that it contained the .. manure.

Yes of course we would use escrow we dont want shit to hit the fan by people getting scammed!!  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:58:39 AM

Oh My Days! What world are we living in.Pig and Elephant shits are too mainstream,can you ship human excreta ? I would like to have my personal shit shipped over to my enemies.That would show him!   
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:01:28 AM

We are not these guys from shitexress but a similar service.

You can test by posting to yourself,  if that would be the case we would offer a service for a sall batch of shit for you to try it for just $6.50.

Yes of course we would use escrow we dont want shit to hit the fan by people getting scammed!!  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

lol nice try scammer!!
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:05:04 AM

Hi no thats not us but same thing really

we dont offer trcking as it could be traced we like to keep it as anon as possible, escrow is not a problem but there would be no way to prove it arrived for escrow to be relasd so i dnot know how we could work that part

+1
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:05:09 AM

Wow, never thought there would be site such as shitexpress. So is such kind of business profitable, maybe they need investors financially or you-know-what. Haha

ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:09:03 AM

Wow, never thought there would be site such as shitexpress. So is such kind of business profitable, maybe they need investors financially or you-know-what. Haha

LOL, thinking of setting up a website pretty soon. and we can all donate our animals shit to be sent off to our enemies. you need that pack coming from a country besides the one they reside at so its best not to ship yourself or they could know/guess it was you
MicrosoftMike

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:13:47 AM

LOL, thinking of setting up a website pretty soon. and we can all donate our animals shit to be sent off to our enemies. you need that pack coming from a country besides the one they reside at so its best not to ship yourself or they could know/guess it was you

Could you send for 100 SHITOSHI'S ?? Wink
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:50:54 AM

aren't animal manures good for fertilizing?  Huh

of course either way you still wouldn't want them to be sent to you while you're working.
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:00:59 PM

aren't animal manures good for fertilizing?  Huh

of course either way you still wouldn't want them to be sent to you while you're working.

Yes good for that but not good for smelling and getting in the mail lol
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:03:31 PM

If I was scammed and I knew the physical location of the scammer, I'd personally get there to land a punch on his head. Most scammed users don't know about the knowhow of the scammers though, and from what I know most of the scammers are just kids who think they can do anything
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:09:00 PM

If I was scammed and I knew the physical location of the scammer, I'd personally get there to land a punch on his head. Most scammed users don't know about the knowhow of the scammers though, and from what I know most of the scammers are just kids who think they can do anything

I understand, but there are resources to find these guys such as doxing, lets send them shit!!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: