Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take a look at this shit!! website is up  (Read 2572 times)
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:34:44 PM

There are many doxxing services on the net.
But they have certain level of accuracy and don't you think that you should not do something physical basing on that ? like sending a SHIT package doesn't looks a normal thing to me.
However, the money they charge might be more than the money lost by the victim in the scam Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phenotis

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:48:40 PM

HAHA. This is one of the most creative business ideas I've seen in a long time.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:35:00 PM

How could you know the real location of the scammer ? the blockchain evidence is not reliable or cannot be considered at this level loll.Though, it could be sent to known scammers like mater-P  Tongue
There was a publicly available dox, made available with tecshare's help. Seems he once traded some physical item with him, he also confirmed the address with many other people who master-p had traded with, which verifies the dox's authencity

Master-p simply never picked up the coin I shipped him during his scam sesh. It was sent back to me about a month later and he never responded to my PMs. If he didnt pick up his coin. Hes not going to pick up his p00p.  Roll Eyes

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:20:56 AM

How could you know the real location of the scammer ? the blockchain evidence is not reliable or cannot be considered at this level loll.Though, it could be sent to known scammers like mater-P  Tongue
There was a publicly available dox, made available with tecshare's help. Seems he once traded some physical item with him, he also confirmed the address with many other people who master-p had traded with, which verifies the dox's authencity

Master-p simply never picked up the coin I shipped him during his scam sesh. It was sent back to me about a month later and he never responded to my PMs. If he didnt pick up his coin. Hes not going to pick up his p00p.  Roll Eyes
That could also be an intentional move so that people assume it is a wrong address thinking that no one would knowingly lose their money by not picking up the package.However ,the address was of his own house i guess and the package could be sent with a Note to his neighbors Smiley
dupeddonk

Activity: 189
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Do you take special requests like diarrhea or pee?
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:11:51 AM

Actually, shitsenders have been around for a long time.
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:51:56 AM

Do you take special requests like diarrhea or pee?

Anything you wish mate Smiley

Actually, shitsenders have been around for a long time.

We beat there prices!!

Our website up in 24hours Smiley
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:41:22 PM

The second anyone does this both they and the service provider are breaking the law. "shitsenders" barely survives even with its combination of anonymous packaging and this disclaimer:

Legal Information
By ordering one of our products, you agree to the following:

You may NOT use our service to threaten, constitute harassment, violate a legal restraint, or any other unlawful purpose. The customer agrees this is a gag gift, novelty service for entertainment ONLY and that is their only intension. shitSenders.com liability to the customer is limited to the price of the product. Customers ordering any items from this web site agree to release shitSenders.com its agents, officers, and employees of any and all liability associated with the use of our services.

You're advertising your services specifically to harass.

ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:00:21 PM

The second anyone does this both they and the service provider are breaking the law. "shitsenders" barely survives even with its combination of anonymous packaging and this disclaimer:

Legal Information
By ordering one of our products, you agree to the following:

You may NOT use our service to threaten, constitute harassment, violate a legal restraint, or any other unlawful purpose. The customer agrees this is a gag gift, novelty service for entertainment ONLY and that is their only intension. shitSenders.com liability to the customer is limited to the price of the product. Customers ordering any items from this web site agree to release shitSenders.com its agents, officers, and employees of any and all liability associated with the use of our services.

You're advertising your services specifically to harass.

I dont give a SHIT!! Smiley
ProPumps

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:24:53 PM

i have a good idea for you check pm
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:22:05 AM

Sending shit must be expensive, exotic shit too, time consuming, etc.

A 10 dollar quick service would be good. Something like sending them shit in the post, with a tapeworm. They are easy to produce (I saw a documentary).

Failing the worm, use the shit, human, but  packed so they have to struggle to open it, resulting in said shite  splattering when they tear open the pack.

Da Skidz!
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:47:54 AM

bump
Rebel boy

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:53:18 AM

Do you work in a circus where you collect all the animal shit?
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:02:10 AM

Do you work in a circus where you collect all the animal shit?

Hey,

We use farmers for Cow dung, equestrian centers for horse shit and so on.

Dog shit would be preferable to send it stinks like shit!!
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:31:35 PM

what a nice idea, we can now do shit whoever done it to us, around of applause to you OP, well keep it up and goodluck to your new found venture..Let shit them UP...

V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

lol very good idea  Cheesy Cheesy

It was not his idea, there was a guy who did it a couple months back

ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:43:31 PM

lol very good idea  Cheesy Cheesy

It was not his idea, there was a guy who did it a couple months back

i doesnt really matter though,

First There was bitcoin and then a shit load of altcoins...

Just like any market there is always competition! Smiley
jmintuck1912

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:41:04 PM

One thing you can do with manure is when someone REALLY wronged you and , like me, Gave me a Hep because of cheting, mix this up in their sandwich and they'll get a worm.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:48:18 PM

One thing you can do with manure is when someone REALLY wronged you and , like me, Gave me a Hep because of cheting, mix this up in their sandwich and they'll get a worm.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
jmintuck1912

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:27:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/2c0MQtY.gif

Thank you. I feel well validated with this GIF image with a quote from my worm=manure comment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: