Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] British groceries  (Read 1284 times)
toobroketolive (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:05:42 PM

Hey guys we have to miss our annual trip to the UK this year due to financial constraint so we are low on our "supplies"so to speak. We are now in the United States. If anyone in the UK can help us gather our usual grocery list (Marmite is so Goddamn expensive in this country!!!, Sainsbury's store brand Earl Grey, Bisto, OXO Cubes and the like) and pack it well to send it to us we will be prepared to pay (within reason) for your service. Can pay in pound, USD, Paypal or BTC. Maybe by doing a listing on Bitify so we can make use of the cheap escrow offered.

Much appreciated guys!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:19:38 PM

Hi

I'm an idiot Brit so always happy to help!

Marmite / Earl Grey etc are pretty much the gold standard here so let me know what you're after and we can sort things out!

Can throw in a few 'Calais refugee's not welcome here' T Shirts if it helps?

All the best!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:31:36 PM

Hey guys we have to miss our annual trip to the UK this year due to financial constraint so we are low on our "supplies"so to speak. We are now in the United States. If anyone in the UK can help us gather our usual grocery list (Marmite is so Goddamn expensive in this country!!!, Sainsbury's store brand Earl Grey, Bisto, OXO Cubes and the like) and pack it well to send it to us we will be prepared to pay (within reason) for your service. Can pay in pound, USD, Paypal or BTC. Maybe by doing a listing on Bitify so we can make use of the cheap escrow offered.

Much appreciated guys!!!

I think that Morrison's own brand stuff is cheaper you can usually get lots of stuff really cheap.
I am not offering to help, I am merely offering informaion.
Also, as you are probably aware, the stuff listed there are quite cheap in the UK. You can usually also find offers on some of them that randommely arise (I know some brands that sell tea bags such as "yorkshire tea" tend to have offers for larger packs.
southafricadude

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:35:50 PM

Do you not have a local UK store in the US that distributes? It might be easier to buy from one of those. We have a few of them in South Africa, they import container loads of UK products then sell them online. If you dont have such a thing there, maybe that would be a great business to start!

Website:Bitcoin South Africa - Twitter: @bitcoinzar - Facebook: @bitcoinzar
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:39:01 PM

Much appreciated guys!!!

I think that Morrison's own brand stuff is cheaper you can usually get lots of stuff really cheap.
Also, as you are probably aware, the stuff listed there are quite cheap in the UK. You can usually also find offers on some of them that randommely arise (I know some brands that sell tea bags such as "yorkshire tea" tend to have offers for larger packs.

F##king northerners! Ruining my shit.

Morrisons this / Aldi that! Don't listen to them - Everything you asked for costs bare dollars here in UK - honestly mate!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:48:50 PM

Much appreciated guys!!!

Morrisons this / Aldi that! Don't listen to them - Everything you asked for costs bare dollars here in UK - honestly mate!

Aldi and Lidl are terrible choices.
Morrison's/Tesco/Sainsbury's/Asda are the best to use!
Morrison's and Tesco are the cheapest.
Sainsbury's is obviously more expensive.
Why where are you from (I'm guessing the south, possibly the coast)?

Unhappy that you don't have a Morrison's is terrible. Postcode Jealosy!
toobroketolive (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:22:01 PM

Hi

I'm an idiot Brit so always happy to help!

Marmite / Earl Grey etc are pretty much the gold standard here so let me know what you're after and we can sort things out!

Can throw in a few 'Calais refugee's not welcome here' T Shirts if it helps?

All the best!

Wow that's awesome thanks! We used to live in the UK but have been in the states for a few years and just absolutely hates certain things here. creature of habits and whatnots I guess. the first trip we went back to the UK we even bought cling film lol!! I will PM you the shopping list. thanks so much for the offer!!
toobroketolive (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:35:33 PM

Much appreciated guys!!!

LOL I agree with u. I do go to Aldi's/Morrisons but certain things are worth the slightly higher cost in sainsbury's. Even waitrose Earl Grey aren't as good as sainsbury ones. and it cost like double or something.
toobroketolive (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:59:31 AM

Do you not have a local UK store in the US that distributes? It might be easier to buy from one of those. We have a few of them in South Africa, they import container loads of UK products then sell them online. If you dont have such a thing there, maybe that would be a great business to start!

Hi yes there are but can't find everything and it's not as fresh as having purchased from the UK. Like I just bought half a dozen jar of colmans mustard from amazon but it was 3 months expired. Yes it would be a great business if you're in new york and the like Smiley
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 02:17:18 AM

Hi yes there are but can't find everything and it's not as fresh as having purchased from the UK. Like I just bought half a dozen jar of colmans mustard from amazon but it was 3 months expired. Yes it would be a great business if you're in new york and the like Smiley

Hope you got a refund, that's against Amazon policy.

As far as Marmite, what quantity and price are you looking for? I've seen it in at least one local store, and http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Marmite

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:09:14 PM

Haha

My fruit and veg comes from local fair-trade farmers markets and I interview every supplier about the provenance of their goods.
My fish is line caught from my own private estuary
All my meat is killed by hand and ethically slaughtered by Portugese virgins.

I don't have a Morrisons close by you are correct  Cry

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:52:35 PM

Haha

My fruit and veg comes from local fair-trade farmers markets and I interview every supplier about the provenance of their goods.

We have fair trade stuff in Morrison's (you have to search hard for it though)!

Tesco is also quite good as a shop especially Tesco Extra!

Remember, read up on laws for importing and exporting to and from dfferent countries, some don' allow hings like fruit to be imported unles in buik (probably good to check).
toobroketolive (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:15:58 PM

Haha

lol dude PM sent with the list of things we would like thx! Smiley
toobroketolive (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:41:46 AM

bump. still looking
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:22:40 AM

I could possibly arrange this for you, lucky enough to have most big stores around my local area: Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Aldi, Waitrose

Have you looked into the import restrictions surrounding food products? I'd imagine they are fairly lenient if you're taking sealed goods back on a plane but might not like it if you start sending them through the post

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 09:59:37 AM

If you have problems getting this then i can easily send whatever you need, would prefer payment in btc and would obviously need some sort of escrow. Ive not got a sainsburys but got asda,tesco,lidl,aldi,morrisons , coops etc so should be able to find anything you need. feel free to pm me if your other offers fall through.

toobroketolive (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:21:00 AM

I could possibly arrange this for you, lucky enough to have most big stores around my local area: Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Aldi, Waitrose

Have you looked into the import restrictions surrounding food products? I'd imagine they are fairly lenient if you're taking sealed goods back on a plane but might not like it if you start sending them through the post

Hi I wouldn't worry about the import restrictions as our friends have sent it before. but she has since moved to spain as she prefer the weather there. I will send you a PM with our list now. Thanks so much for your offer!
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:50:12 PM

Hi I wouldn't worry about the import restrictions as our friends have sent it before. but she has since moved to spain as she prefer the weather there. I will send you a PM with our list now. Thanks so much for your offer!

Our weather is pretty darn horrible, best of luck with your groceries! Cheesy
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:02:39 AM

I am actually from Australia, so I can ship the groceries to you. The only problem is that you have to pay for the $50 shopping. Is that ok?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Creation

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:37:06 PM

I've provided someone on here with some free range eggs that they were extremely delighted with so if you'd like to take a chance on me,I'm sure I can deliver Marmite as well as anything else you might fancy.

(Edit Free range eggs thread.)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: