Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268402 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:20:11 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 04:22:54 PM by chicken65

#MAGA - Make America Great Again

ABOUT
Whilst Donald Trump is campaigning to become President, the prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project.
200,000 Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes
the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes. Its really quite simple: The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase.
If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation.
If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic. However, we cannot rely on this
so therefor its up to us Trump Supporters to make sure we donate to his campaign helping to send him directly to the White House.
Example: You have allocated a $50 donation and you buy $50 of Trump Coins @ 5 cents each. A few days later the coin is valued @ 10 cents each.
Your now in 100% profit. In a nutshell, not only can you donate your original intended amount to the campaign you can also profit from your original donation.
What you do with your profits is up to you and of course you can donate all your proceeds to Trumps election campaign if you wished.
However, we like the idea that theres something in it for you to. As Donald Trump says - he wants to make you all better off financially!

BUYING TRUMP COINS WITH BITCOIN
To purchase Trump coins you require Bitcoin. If your new to Digital currencies it can seem a daunting and complicated process.
However, it isn’t as complex as it first seems and of course were here to help in any way we can.
Check out this guide: which explains how you can get hold of Bitcoin
which can then be used to purchase Trump Coins. Take your time, read and follow the instructions and you will prevail.
If you have difficulties please join the Bitcointalk forum and post a query here on the official Trump Coin thread asking for help.
Dont worry, its a friendly community of Trump supporters who will gladly help you out.

BUYING TRUMP COINS MANUALLY
Whilst we recommend buying Trump Coins with Bitcoin you can also buy direct via paypal. Due to Paypal regulations we cannot set up an automatic system.
What you need to do is contact us on Skype: live: trumpcoined_1 Someone will then take you through the process manually in real time and you can pay instantly via paypal.
Note: Only transaction above $20 can be done using this method. All income from this method will be used to by Trump coins
from the sells on an exchange hence helping to increase the value of Trump Coin and by default the campaign donation.
Please note, a limited number of coins are available using this method.

TRUMP TECH AFTER THE ELECTION
After the election there may not be much demand for Trump Coin. Thats ok, because we have you covered in the form of Teth tokens.
What this means is you will be able to directly swap your Trump Coins on a 1 to 1 basis for Teth tokens which you can then trade just like you did with Trump Coin.
This of course builds in longevity to the project and your investment, and because Teth uses cutting edge Etherium based technology
this means we can eventually add many features such as smart contracts and Dapps - which are effectively just like the apps you use on your mobile devices.

So what are TETH Tokens good for?
TrumpCoin Ethereum is a Dapp environment for TrumpCoin. Dapps, or Distributed Apps,
are a new cutting-edge technology that is made possible by projects like Ethereum.
Dapps are like apps on your cellphone, except that they are decentralized to the blockchain
and exist in your Ethereum wallet. You will soon have the ability to activate the TrumpCoin Dapp Store inside of your Ethereum wallet.

SPEC
Algorithm: Blake-256 Proof of Stake (POS)
Circulation 6 million
Global Supply 12 million
Staking reward 2% annually

www.trumpcoin.rocks

SPEC
Algorithm: Blake-256 Proof of Stake (POS)
Circulation 6 million
Global Supply 12 million
Staking reward 2% annually

news

Trump Fund Address: TDAJpGdnatgeeY1GuEhDhbmgXaSf3WU7Ai- 200k Trumps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:21:39 AM

Premine?? No Ninja Launch? Damn. What a shame.

Anyway, lets see how this pans out.

IOS wallet? Well OK this is actually interesting.
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:21:52 AM

Change the algo for X11 or Scrypt or sha256d or x15 and suchpool is sure in

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:25:07 AM

LMAO .. this takes the cake

I saw the Bernie one, and I thought to myself as I scrolled up, "How long until there's a Hillary coin and a Trum--- oh, shit..."  Grin

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:27:36 AM

link to the bernie one?

Here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:32:18 AM

Yea, I'm gonna pass on this one given it'll be dead in a day.

Quite simple - looking for someone to programme the coin/wallet PC and MAC or at least can do one and point me in the direction of the other format. This will be a part ICO and mining coin.
You can get paid a straight one off fee - or a fee and a share of the coins. However, your coins will be held in Escrow until 2 weeks after the ICO to avoid you dumping them on to the wall we plan on having. This is fair...

This is a serious project but I know jack about the tech side of the coin creation.

Have had three coins created all evaporated, back doors, nonsense.

I will need to see some kind of track record but be assured your anonymity would be 100% guaranteed  as I expect mine to be.
Its not a scam coin, genuine project but Im about the promoting of a coin not designing wallets etc.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:35:29 AM

Bernie Coin is a Marxist coin - they want to give their profits to help Bernie tax you up to 70% and send you in to poverty.

Trump Coin wants to send you to the PENTHOUSE SUITE and will not transfer your wealth to the state and big welfare

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:37:23 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 06:56:07 AM by chicken65

Quite simple - looking for someone to programme the coin/wallet PC and MAC or at least can do one and point me in the direction of the other format. This will be a part ICO and mining coin.
You can get paid a straight one off fee - or a fee and a share of the coins. However, your coins will be held in Escrow until 2 weeks after the ICO to avoid you dumping them on to the wall we plan on having. This is fair...

This is a serious project but I know jack about the tech side of the coin creation.

I will need to see some kind of track record but be assured your anonymity would be 100% guaranteed  as I expect mine to be.
Its not a scam coin, genuine project but Im about the promoting of a coin not designing wallets etc.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

So, like Trump and in the interests of transparency I tell the truth:

Your wrong thats for a completely different project. Its for a project a group of us are doing in the summer. Half of the team work in advertising and media, were not coin creators. That one has to be designed fully from scratch because were putting serious money in to it. I work in the music industry, I don't design, create or code wallets with direct access to exchanges. Its not my thing.

This coin is nothing like that which should be obvious to you if you had any logic and reason. Where do I mention ICO on this one? There is no ICO on Trump Coin

You think I'm not expecting people to trawl through my previous posts. LOL dude - Clearly you haven't read The Art Of The Deal!

If I wanted to hide anything I wouldn't be using this account.

Good, Ill be sure to hit you up after a week and let you know how its going. If you lucky I might send you 1 Trump
Guaranteed this coin will get press.....  Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:43:56 AM

DONE!
CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:51:43 AM

DONE!

Thanks a lot, Trump want to visit the m00n now
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:00:12 AM

LIKE TRUMP I WILL RECEIVE MUCH FUD 
 Cool

nino_decoy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:20:12 AM

After reviewing the code, I found a backdoor that searches files on your computer for the words "muslim" or "communism" and if it finds them, it puts you on a watchlist.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:20:38 AM

As soon as I saw the Bernie coin it was a matter of time. Crypto you gotta love it. My money is on Trump Coin.
nino_decoy

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:32:07 AM

As soon as I saw the Bernie coin it was a matter of time. Crypto you gotta love it. My money is on Trump Coin.

Leaving Hillary out in the cold?
CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:39:34 AM

Leaving Hillary out in the cold?

HillaryJailCoin would be good

That witch don't deserve anything better than to be jailed!
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:04:19 AM

Theres an idea. A Hilda for prison coin. I will bet a lot of peeps out there would donate to that cause.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:58:58 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 09:40:06 AM by chicken65

Kronenberg

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:04:58 PM

@Chicken65

Don't give NextGenCrypto the time of day. He's one of the biggest scammers around. His agenda to bring new victims  via his signature posting fud on threads passing him self of as a righteous defender of the alt scene. He uses his cosy fireside slack chats as he dumps on unsuspecting members. I have information on that jackass but no need to go in to it here. Looking through your previous posts I see you were involved with Surplus and you have done some fudding your self. I seriously doubt this is a Surplus coin so why you doing this?

I will need to see some kind of track record but be assured your anonymity would be 100% guaranteed  as I expect mine to be.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Explain this in more detail. Who are the devs who scammed you. Name them. No need to be a programmer to run an alt coin. That pisses off cryptoass types. They want to corner the market with their own multiple coin scams.
Kronenberg

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:37:36 PM

Good, Ill be sure to hit you up after a week and let you know how its going. If you lucky I might send you 1 Trump
Guaranteed this coin will get press.....  Cool

The only reason this coin would make it to the press is when Trump decides to sue your ass.

Given you're not a dev, and had to pay someone to create this piece of junk, I stand by my statement that this will be dead within a week.

A shitcoin is a shitcoin, even if you put a popular name on it.

Trump wouldn't sue him you moron he would support the coin. By your logic he should sue the media for using him to sell their news papers and increase their cable viewers.  Trump is all about the free market. You got a problem with that? What message has your current shit coins got thats of interest to millions of people?  The only coins that are shit coins are the ones no one trades.  Did Trump single handedly build Trump Towers with his own hands or did he manage the project by hiring people with the necessary skills. Your agenda is to keep anyone out of crypto who doesn't get down with the tech. Your obviously a serial coin scammer. The attempt to pass your self off as some kind of defender of the alt coin scene is laughable.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:46:46 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 11:17:08 PM by NextGenCrypto

Guaranteed this coin will get press.....  Cool

The only reason this coin would make it to the press is when Trump decides to sue your ass.

Given you're not a dev, and had to pay someone to create this piece of junk, I stand by my statement that this will be dead within a week.

A shitcoin is a shitcoin, even if you put a popular name on it.

Trump wouldn't sue him you moron he would support the coin. By your logic he should sue the media for using him to sell their news papers and increase their cable viewers.  Trump is all about the free market. You got a problem with that? What message has your current shit coins got thats of interest to millions of people?  The only coins that are shit coins are the ones no one trades.  Did Trump single handedly build Trump Towers with his own hands or did he manage the project by hiring people with the necessary skills. Your agenda is to keep anyone out of crypto who doesn't get down with the tech. Your obviously a serial coin scammer. The attempt to pass your self off as some kind of defender of the alt coin scene is laughable.

@Chicken65

Don't give NextGenCrypto the time of day. He's one of the biggest scammers around. His agenda to bring new victims  via his signature posting fud on threads passing him self of as a righteous defender of the alt scene. He uses his cosy fireside slack chats as he dumps on unsuspecting members. I have information on that jackass but no need to go in to it here. Looking through your previous posts I see you were involved with Surplus and you have done some fudding your self. I seriously doubt this is a Surplus coin so why you doing this?

I will need to see some kind of track record but be assured your anonymity would be 100% guaranteed  as I expect mine to be.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Ah, you're a Bobsurplus shill account. Why else would you mention yourself?

Check out the history, only BitBay and now you're back?  So fucking pathetic Bobby.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: