Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:11:02 AM

Anyone watching the debate?  It's been 2 on 1.  Rubio/Cruz vs Trump and Trump is kicking ass.  Can't Stump the Trump!

Trump is killing them.  Park Ranger Rubio and Lying Goldman Cruz even combined can't defeat Donald.  Donald is destroying the GOP establishment.  Donald Trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

It's obvious what the GOP is trying to do, setting him up in the middle of Cruz and Rubio.  Anyways, Mr. Trump took it like a champ and dished it out even harder.  

Tomorrow, TRUMP is absolutely going to clean up in Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Maine.  Nobody believes the GOP establishment politicians and they're sick of their vested interests controlling politics.  TRUMP sends a clear, concise, and truthful message about what needs to be done to turn this country around and put the people first.  Park Ranger Rubio and Lying Goldman Cruz have both spent over double what the TRUMP campaign has spent, and they are still struggling to stay afloat.  TRUMP has widespread appeal to the people.  He draws people to the Republican party who don't politically identify as "Republicans" such as myself.  For years, I never thought I'd support a politician from either party.  TRUMP changed that.  I stand with TRUMP.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:24:13 AM

How many coins already mined?

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:37:54 AM

3.2 million in total including premine

50% of premine (Trump Fund of which 50k has been spent) will be held in Escrow today or tomorrow and used slowly for PR, coin work etc.
The remaining 500k split between my self and my Tech guy. None of those have been spent.

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:04:13 AM

50% of premine (Trump Fund of which 50k has been spent) will be held in Escrow today or tomorrow and used slowly for PR, coin work etc.
The remaining 500k split between my self and my Tech guy. None of those have been spent.

Thank you Smiley

Maybe we should create a signature with advertising for TRUMPCOIN?

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:04:53 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 06:59:40 AM by chicken65

DEV ANNOUNCEMENT

Were about to make some changes to the coin which are currently being tested:

Block rewards will be changed from 250 to 100
Block time will be changed from 120 to 300 seconds
Coin maturity changed from 100 blocks to 300

Within a couple of days of these changes POS will be also implemented

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:50:20 PM

Thank you Smiley

You mean like the type of signature you have now?
Can any one have a sig or are there rules depdning on how long someone has been a member?
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:38:06 PM

Thank you Smiley

You mean like the type of signature you have now?
Can any one have a sig or are there rules depdning on how long someone has been a member?
There are rules depending on level

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
coins4lunch

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

I have to tell you, I'm here, and very strongly here because I have a great, great respect for TrumpCoin. This coin is terrific, it is a very good coin.

With that said, altcoins are really headed in the wrong direction with a bunch of devs who are doing an absolutely terrible job. Altcoins today are grossly incompetent, and devs today make terrible deals. They don't negotiate anymore, and they don't know how to code. In any event, altcoins are broken, and we are in serious trouble and total disarray. Very simple. Devs today are all talk, no action. And it's constant; it never ends. 

Altcoins don't win anymore. Miners in China are winning and we are losing because our devs are terrible. China is devaluing their Bitcoins to nothing. And what it's going to do is make it impossible for you to sell your coins; it's going make it impossible for you to compete. And they're getting away with it. And it's disgraceful. I will tell you though, I've made so many TrumpCoin trading against the Chinese. Some of the best trades I ever did were against the Chinese, and they respect me for it. And I know them.

Now, we have to build a fence around our altcoins. And it's got to be a beauty. Who can build better than TrumpCoin? That's what TrumpCoin does, it builds; it's what it does. It will build nice fences, and we will make TacoCoin pay for it, mark my words. But TrumpCoin will be a great coin, it will be a very successful coin. It's going to be huge.

DJT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:01:09 AM

THIS is why America is great!

I know if the future President Trump was allowed to help or invest in something like this he would. He would be honored to find out about a new currency market named in his honor.

He would tell you that he is proud of you and to stay the course and make great things happen for yourselves.

If he was allowed to, he would give you his blessings.

I bet he's proudly watching history unfold here.

I appreciate the positivity, many thanks :, and who knows he may very well secretly approve and perhaps
one day give the coin the nod..

But what if, hypothetically speaking, your future president is watching and listening to everything happening here? What if he is interested in better understanding your goal and maybe even considering getting involved and knows how to legally help and spin an endorsement?

Why will anyone buy this currency? What's in it for Americans?

If you had Donald Trump's attention right here and now and had an opportunity to sell this idea to him, what would you say?

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:01:38 AM

I have to tell you, I'm here, and very strongly here because I have a great, great respect for TrumpCoin. This coin is terrific, it is a very good coin.

With that said, altcoins are really headed in the wrong direction with a bunch of devs who are doing an absolutely terrible job. Altcoins today are grossly incompetent, and devs today make terrible deals. They don't negotiate anymore, and they don't know how to code. In any event, altcoins are broken, and we are in serious trouble and total disarray. Very simple. Devs today are all talk, no action. And it's constant; it never ends. 

Altcoins don't win anymore. Miners in China are winning and we are losing because our devs are terrible. China is devaluing their Bitcoins to nothing. And what it's going to do is make it impossible for you to sell your coins; it's going make it impossible for you to compete. And they're getting away with it. And it's disgraceful. I will tell you though, I've made so many TrumpCoin trading against the Chinese. Some of the best trades I ever did were against the Chinese, and they respect me for it. And I know them.

Now, we have to build a fence around our altcoins. And it's got to be a beauty. Who can build better than TrumpCoin? That's what TrumpCoin does, it builds; it's what it does. It will build nice fences, and we will make TacoCoin pay for it, mark my words. But TrumpCoin will be a great coin, it will be a very successful coin. It's going to be huge.
[/quoteI

Thank you, it can be a great coin even with its initial low tech approach. What was more important for me was the message behind the coin and the fact it can be a coin to build on.
I make no excuses for stating exactly what it is. Its a coin intended to promote a Free Society message that traders/investors can and should make a few bucks from it. It matters not to me
if they personally beleive in a Free Society, but never the less they are helping me spread that message. We need some philosophy, Logic, Reason in our daily lives, especially our politics.
Philosophy isnt about a Greek guy from a couple of thousand years ago who sat on a hill thinking shit al day. A lot of philosophy is really just common sense. For example its common sense to know that allowing
millions of immigrants in to your country who dont share your culture or beliefs, dont know your history or laws and are even against your entire society is a very bad idea. Simple logic and reason tells
us this.
It took westerners 2500 years to build the safest and most prosperous society the world has ever known. Our Ancestors sacrificemade our women the most privelgeed
race of women in human history, yet so many of our women seem to have hatred for their men due to rabid feminisation of our culture. Clearly the intention is to
manipulate the masses in to allowing their own culture to be destroyed. Call it Marixsm, globalisation, doesnt really matter
then end goal is the same. Political Correctness has been their ultimate tool against westerners for the past 15-20 years.

I agree. I have lost count of the amount of coins announcing tech thats going to change the world which never materialises.
The sole intention is to excite the people who live in the Crypto tech bubble. Im very tired of that, it was not the intention of the original coin designer. The theme in crypto land is more tech=$.
We all know this not to be true  because the vast majority of it never sees the light of day.  I dont tar all coins with the same brush. A few have done very well with their exceptionally well thougt out tech.
ETH being a good example which is being sold in the real world. I'm not saying Trump Coin couldn’t  have some useful tech some day. If price does well, investors are keen we can implement some
useful features. I wont sit here and promise imaginary nonsense that will never see the light of day.

We did look in to blocking the chinese. They dont play fair in anything they do. Sadly though its a non starter. They can get through any measures we try to put in using simple VPN.
We are about to make it more difficult to mine which should help.

I will keep working away trying to build the coin, hang in there and thanks for the positive post.
Someone may accuse me of buying your account using it as a schill account  Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:06:21 AM

THIS is why America is great!

I know if the future President Trump was allowed to help or invest in something like this he would. He would be honored to find out about a new currency market named in his honor.

He would tell you that he is proud of you and to stay the course and make great things happen for yourselves.

If he was allowed to, he would give you his blessings.

I bet he's proudly watching history unfold here.

I appreciate the positivity, many thanks :, and who knows he may very well secretly approve and perhaps
one day give the coin the nod..

But what if, hypothetically speaking, your future president is watching and listening to everything happening here? What if he is interested in better understanding your goal and maybe even considering getting involved and knows how to legally help and spin an endorsement?

Why will anyone buy this currency? What's in it for Americans?

If you had Donald Trump's attention right here and now and had an opportunity to sell this idea to him, what would you say?

I really cant see Trump popping in to the forum and endorsing the coin  Smiley To be honest, I think he has something bigger on his mind at the moment.
Lets assume he does know about it. He then gets to know a little about Crypto. Hes a free marketeer, I really cant see him being in any way against
Crypto.

If i had his attention I would say Trump, how about you invest a couple of mil and we can make this coin in to something really special (as long as I get
to spread my message though) subtle of course.  Wink.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:28:37 AM

DEV ANNOUNCEMENT

Were about to make some changes to the coin which are currently being tested:

Block rewards will be changed from 250 to 100
Block time will be changed from 120 to 300 seconds
Coin maturity changed from 100 blocks to 300

Within a couple of days of these changes changes POS will be also implemented

Ugh... Why the change to PoS?  All the coins now are PoS.  What happened to good old mining?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:59:16 AM

Their mining and dumping the coins. Got to do something about that at some point. You should be happy, keeps the Chinese out.
They can still mine, I just wont have to rely on them to keep the chain alive.
The parameter changes are not set in stone. I need it to be profitable to mine but not so easy to dump them.
The Trump Coin tech guy is testing various parameters. We should get the balance correct.
I have to also think about people who have bought the coin.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:24:06 AM

Their mining and dumping the coins. Got to do something about that at some point. You should be happy, keeps the Chinese out.
The parameter changes are not set in stone. I need it to be profitable to mine but not so easy to dump them.
The Trump Coin tech guy is testing various parameters. We should get the balance correct.

So, it's going to be hybrid PoW/PoS?

Changing to PoS doesn't keep the Chinese out.  The Chinese can PoS mine just like everyone else.  I was hoping that TrumpCoin could would remain PoW and do something to attempt to disrupt Chinese PoW miners.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:01:32 AM

Changing to PoS doesn't keep the Chinese out.  The Chinese can PoS mine just like everyone else.  I was hoping that TrumpCoin could would remain PoW and do something to attempt to disrupt Chinese PoW miners.

Nothing we can do to stop them mining.  All we can do is make it less attractive to dump at cheap prices. To be honest though I think there is someone
intentionally supressing the price to collect cheap coins. But if they think Im going to work on their behalf indefinitely they can think again.
I cant just be obsesssed with the Chinese who may not even be mining the coin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:12:07 PM

WORKING ON THIS BLOCK EXPLORER - WILL BE FINISHED IN A DAY OR TWO

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:11:31 PM

WORKING ON THIS BLOCK EXPLORER - WILL BE FINISHED IN A DAY OR TWO

Yay! Looks fantastic! THANK YOU!

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:31:10 PM

Can TRUMP coin still be mined?

My Wallet Sync gets stuck at 2 weeks.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:32:39 PM

Nothing we can do to stop them mining.  All we can do is make it less attractive to dump at cheap prices. To be honest though I think there is someone
intentionally supressing the price to collect cheap coins. But if they think Im going to work on their behalf indefinitely they can think again.
I cant just be obsesssed with the Chinese who may not even be mining the coin

Agreed. Proof of Citizenship or Proof of Fairplay is an awesome algo idea but devoid of any real roadmap at this time, dev is making good decisions to protect the coin with the techs that are readily available today.

Dev has said before that he reserves the right to advance tech later in the game, maybe even rebranding the coin entirely, after he has opportunity to raise more funding through what is already out there with minor tweaks along the way... for now.

He has also said that a Proof of Fairplay feature is on the drawing board and a serious long-term goal of the project. I say, let's keep supporting him, offer whatever help and ideas that we have, and see where it goes. They're doing a 5 star job so far.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:43:07 PM

Can TRUMP coin still be mined?

My Wallet Sync gets stuck at 2 weeks.

Are you sure you are on the correct version of the wallet? The current version is dark grey with the gold logo.

Last I checked, the ANN had the current version but the website had an old link.

Current version from the ANN: https://mega.nz/#!cR4x1bYS!AvS6JxUyAfbSMrMQlzNpVvYg0owK8U34QE4nQ0kGxos

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: