Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:02:16 AM

On the trumpcoin swap wallet, what exactly is the V1 TXID?
When you send your coins from somewhere (your wallet) it will generate a transaction id

So the trumpcoin-qt.exe wallet is the Trump V2 wallet and will generate a V1 TXID when i send the payment? Can I just send the coins from my yobit account but receive them in my trumpcoin-tw wallet?
No the V2 wallet is coming out tomorrow, I dont know if yobit tells you the tx id,so its safer to use the v1 wallet
You will send the coins from your v1 wallet to the address site (the one out now) and get a tx id then they will send it back to your v2 wallet (which is not out yet, so you cant swap right now)

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbite111

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:04:26 AM

When you send your coins from somewhere (your wallet) it will generate a transaction id

So the trumpcoin-qt.exe wallet is the Trump V2 wallet and will generate a V1 TXID when i send the payment? Can I just send the coins from my yobit account but receive them in my trumpcoin-tw wallet?
No the V2 wallet is coming out tomorrow, I dont know if yobit tells you the tx id,so its safer to use the v1 wallet
You will send the coins from your v1 wallet to the address site (the one out now) and get a tx id then they will send it back to your v2 wallet (which is not out yet, so you cant swap right now)

Ah thank you. Now I understand.

My V1 wallet is not downloading the blocks. Is this required before sending or receiving a transaction?
Depredation

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:08:19 AM

My V1 wallet is not downloading the blocks. Is this required before sending or receiving a transaction?
Yes this is required.
You will need to add nodes.
Go to C:/Users/(yourusername)/appdata/roaming/trumpcoin
then create a file called "trumpcoin.conf" and paste this into it
addnode=74.120.220.54
addnode=136.243.50.159
addnode=185.93.68.25
addnode=185.117.72.185
addnode=84.200.32.105
addnode=66.85.74.22
addnode=117.72.185

if you cant find the appdata folder you will have to show hidden folders

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
bitbite111

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:22:39 AM

Yes this is required.
You will need to add nodes.
Go to C:/Users/(yourusername)/appdata/roaming/trumpcoin
then create a file called "trumpcoin.conf" and paste this into it
addnode=74.120.220.54
addnode=136.243.50.159
addnode=185.93.68.25
addnode=185.117.72.185
addnode=84.200.32.105
addnode=66.85.74.22
addnode=117.72.185

if you cant find the appdata folder you will have to show hidden folders

Thank You!
Depredation

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:18:32 AM

Anyone else having yobit connection problems  Huh

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:35:32 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:38:22 AM

Anyone else having yobit connection problems  Huh

After I got my coin out I suspected my yobit account of hacking so I froze it and chose to hide my level ( this tells others how many btc you have on the site) I don't like this as it paints a target on me if I'm moving a lot of Bitcoin but I do have the option to hide it. I hope trump can get listed somewhere else for V2 I don't really want to move a lot of btc to yobit. I plan on buying my coins back for version 2  because this thing will moon. I can help make an awsome music video we can make go viral on YouTube and do a lot to spread the wealth. If we can get trump to get on board and once trump goes to a dollar we can donate 1 million trump to his campaign that would be great. But trump has to understand that Trumpcoin isn't OWNED by anyone he can sue. He must understand the technology is used by the people and OWNED by the people. Like BitTorrent technology you can't sue a computer program for running once it gets to a HUGE network with a unstoppable hashrate. This could be good for Bitcoin and TRUmp as a president for the people and a coin of the people that nobody OWNS.

I want to apologize for my dump and want to reassure investors that my dump will in no way harm the future of trump! This coin will succeed. It was just convient for me rather than doing the swap. I'm in no way saying or implying the dev will steal coins. I have reasons for dumping because I have no pc on hand to set up wallet and I believe my yobit account was compromised. I believe he has the best interest in the coins future. I plan at coming back to trump and helping the price rise in any way I can Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:13:23 AM

Yesterday i bought trump 54-55 now the price is 23-25 , any specific date for version 2 .i will wait till then to sell because the lost is huge write now if i sell at the current prices

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:20:08 AM

wayt with the swap till V2 wallet
 and yobit disable TRUMP v1
the developer will sent manualy he says
it wil no problem I think
 ;)you never know
John37

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:58:09 AM

wayt with the swap till V2 wallet
 and yobit disable TRUMP v1
the developer will sent manualy he says
it wil no problem I think
 ;)you never know

Why will YoBit disable TRUMP. How do you know.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:09:15 AM

TRUMP v1 will stay in Yobit.

You will be lucky if you get TRUMP v2 in Yobit

Do not swap

You've been warned
John37

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:12:03 AM

Do not swap

You've been warned

But if I buy V1 on YoBit can I transfer on other exchange on V2 (when will be)
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:20:29 AM

From what I understand, you will be able to swap V1 to V2 from today after the V2 wallet is released.
V1 will be able to be traded until a shutdown on Thursday. You will be able to exchange V1 to V2 for a
short period after Thursday.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:27:00 AM

From what I understand, you will be able to swap V1 to V2 from today after the V2 wallet is released.
V1 will be able to be traded until a shutdown on Thursday. You will be able to exchange V1 to V2 for a
short period after Thursday.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong

There is no such thing as being shutdown.

You will be able to trade V1 after the launch of V2.

That in case V2 gets into Yobit, which is not sure....

indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:29:48 AM

Do not swap

You've been warned

Look,do you want people to lose their coins,if you want to that's your decision, but for others that's not very helpful is it?

Everyone just has to follow the SIMPLE instructions and everything will be fine

A little bit inconvenient yes, but complicated ,No

Here are the instructions

REPOSTING SO FOLKS GET A CHANCE TO SEE THIS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

There has been some confusion in regards the launch of Trump V2. As I state on the first page of the ANN the release date for super Techy V2 Trump is the 14th (Thursday). Not today
I will give a specific time this will happen before the launch. When it does go live the ann will be updated as will the website and trading can begin of V2 Trump Coin in full harmony. Its an event that needs timed correctly. Im thinking 8.00pm EST

THE SWAP PT1
This is where you will swap your coins: http://trumpcoin.rocks/swap/forms/trumpcoin-v1-to-v2-swap/0  Why not use the exchange some of you ask?  I mean no disrespect to YOBIT but communication
is difficult at the best of times and I simply didnt feel comfortable trying to organise this with them through support tickets and twitter. If we were on Bittrex or Polo of course that is exactly how I would have done it. I fully understand the concerns some of you have, but I have a counter to ease them hopefully.

The SWAP PT2
We will organise with CCEX or YOBIT or both to have some of our V2 coins in there at the exact highest closing price before public trading begins. I personally dont think this matters because I would imagine whoever got in to the exchange first is not going to be adding sell orders at 100 satoshi. Well, theres always the exception but they would of course be purchased immediately.

HOW TO PREPARE
Tomorrow I will post the new wallets giving all plenty of time to start switching over. You can leave this right up until Thursday but bear in mind its done manually (to avoid hacking) so it might be an idea to only have trading amounts in the exchange just before launch and have the bulk of your coins already switched to V2 before the full launch and trading begins.

WHAT IF IM LATE SWAPPING
Even if your a couple of days we can still swap your coins so effectively you can be trading coins right up to the very last second before V1 trading is closed

FINALLY
All testing of the new block, wallets and exchange site has been completed. Instructions how to use the swap site will be given tomorrow as will links for the wallet. We will not know who you are, and you can of course split your coins in to multiple transactions if you wish. If you have less than 100k V2’s do try and avoid multipe transactions because its a manual process for the sole puprose of security, nothing more. Im well aware some people may not want it known to us how many coins they own and we fully respect that. In all honesty though it really doesnt matter how many you have because we wont know who you are anyway. Your anonymity will remain fully intact as it should be.

I beleive that covers it for now. If you have any questions fire way. Im rather tired tonight though so I may not answer any until tommorrow.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:46:37 AM

SWAP WILL KILL TRUMP

<I mean no disrespect to YOBIT but communication is difficult at the best of times
<We will organise with CCEX or YOBIT or both

Need to rethink about that

<WHAT IF IM LATE SWAPPING
<Even if your a couple of days we can still swap your coins so effectively you can be trading coins right up to the very last second before V1 trading <is closed

Do you think 100% of TRUMP investor will swap their coins in 3 days?
What will happen when they realice they are out of the game?

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:59:56 AM

SWAP WILL KILL TRUMP

<I mean no disrespect to YOBIT but communication is difficult at the best of times
<We will organise with CCEX or YOBIT or both

Need to rethink about that

<WHAT IF IM LATE SWAPPING
<Even if your a couple of days we can still swap your coins so effectively you can be trading coins right up to the very last second before V1 trading <is closed

Do you think 100% of TRUMP investor will swap their coins in 3 days?
What will happen when they realice they are out of the game?

What we are talking at all?

1) Buy as much you can of TRUMP v1. Today and tomorrow last chance to buy cheap TRUMP V1;
2) Move your coins to Desktop Wallet and wait for swap to V2;
3) Learn history of other coins swapping and be calm;
4) Read carefully:

REPOSTING SO FOLKS GET A CHANCE TO SEE THIS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

There has been some confusion in regards the launch of Trump V2. As I state on the first page of the ANN the release date for super Techy V2 Trump is the 14th (Thursday). Not today
I will give a specific time this will happen before the launch. When it does go live the ann will be updated as will the website and trading can begin of V2 Trump Coin in full harmony. Its an event that needs timed correctly. Im thinking 8.00pm EST

THE SWAP PT1
This is where you will swap your coins: http://trumpcoin.rocks/swap/forms/trumpcoin-v1-to-v2-swap/0  Why not use the exchange some of you ask?  I mean no disrespect to YOBIT but communication
is difficult at the best of times and I simply didnt feel comfortable trying to organise this with them through support tickets and twitter. If we were on Bittrex or Polo of course that is exactly how I would have done it. I fully understand the concerns some of you have, but I have a counter to ease them hopefully.

The SWAP PT2
We will organise with CCEX or YOBIT or both to have some of our V2 coins in there at the exact highest closing price before public trading begins. I personally dont think this matters because I would imagine whoever got in to the exchange first is not going to be adding sell orders at 100 satoshi. Well, theres always the exception but they would of course be purchased immediately.

HOW TO PREPARE
Tomorrow I will post the new wallets giving all plenty of time to start switching over. You can leave this right up until Thursday but bear in mind its done manually (to avoid hacking) so it might be an idea to only have trading amounts in the exchange just before launch and have the bulk of your coins already switched to V2 before the full launch and trading begins.

WHAT IF IM LATE SWAPPING
Even if your a couple of days we can still swap your coins so effectively you can be trading coins right up to the very last second before V1 trading is closed

FINALLY
All testing of the new block, wallets and exchange site has been completed. Instructions how to use the swap site will be given tomorrow as will links for the wallet. We will not know who you are, and you can of course split your coins in to multiple transactions if you wish. If you have less than 100k V2’s do try and avoid multipe transactions because its a manual process for the sole puprose of security, nothing more. Im well aware some people may not want it known to us how many coins they own and we fully respect that. In all honesty though it really doesnt matter how many you have because we wont know who you are anyway. Your anonymity will remain fully intact as it should be.

I beleive that covers it for now. If you have any questions fire way. Im rather tired tonight though so I may not answer any until tommorrow.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:03:07 AM

1) Learn history of other coins swapping and be calm. [/size][/b]

Move that to first place asshole

Then you'll see how the fucking swap wont work

dont move to v2
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 08:07:13 AM

1) Learn history of other coins swapping and be calm. [/size][/b]

Move that to first place asshole

Then you'll see how the fucking swap wont work

dont move to v2

we will see who is right

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:09:04 AM

If you are that concerned then sell and wait to see this pan out. I'm going with the alternative and changing
my coins to V2. In the days to come we will see which was the better choice.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: